Dating white girls...

ICC

Rookie
Daps
Pretty much. There's really no excuse for dude to not go online dating if it's such a big deal or problem finding someone in his immediate area. He has a car so traveling an hour shouldn't even be a big deal.
Honestly i think this is a troll thread. The title is trollish as hell for this forum.
Sorry, I'll respond to the rest of you after work. But I want to catch this one. This isn't something that I haven't sat down and thought seriously about before. You say that online dating would work, but dating online is much harder for minorities than in real life. There have been quite a few studies done on this. Most people just look at someones picture and then move on, what do you think happens when they see a black face? Online dating is terrible in that regard. Google it if you don't believe me. White men and women get more responses, black women are ignored, asian men are ignored and black men just reach out to everyone, with few responses. It sucks.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Sorry, I'll respond to the rest of you after work. But I want to catch this one. This isn't something that I haven't sat down and thought seriously about before. You say that online dating would work, but dating online is much harder for minorities than in real life. There have been quite a few studies done on this. Most people just look at someones picture and then move on, what do you think happens when they see a black face? Online dating is terrible in that regard. Google it if you don't believe me. White men and women get more responses, black women are ignored, asian men are ignored and black men just reach out to everyone, with few responses. It sucks.
Yes this is a troll thread :rudy: :camby:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
There are. But Asian girls have always been ruthless towards me and my black friends. We don't get the time of day at all. Most Aboriginal girls here don't hang out in places I do(Mostly campus).

Is the whole van thing really a big deal? I'll admit I'm a little insecure about it at times. But anyway, I have to go to work now. I'll be back later to respond to all of you and hopefully glean some useful advice. Thank you all.
It could actually work in your favor... Great place to bang.

ICC

Rookie
Daps
we know the studies dude. where's your pic? thanks
Okay, that's all. I just don't want people saying that I'm messing around and not trying to stop myself from becoming so bitter and jaded. I'll post a pic when I get back home, I'm at work now and just changing before my shift. It's just frustrating because some of you are saying it's me, that I have no "game", and others are saying "This is the real world, no shyt". I just don't know.