Dating white girls...

ICC

Rookie
Daps
Thats because you're a c00n

c00n = sellout black man

There are no Aboriginal or Asian girls where you live?
There are. But Asian girls have always been ruthless towards me and my black friends. We don't get the time of day at all. Most Aboriginal girls here don't hang out in places I do(Mostly campus).
"I have a car(it's a van)"

It's a wrap!! :mjlol::deadrose:
Is the whole van thing really a big deal? I'll admit I'm a little insecure about it at times. But anyway, I have to go to work now. I'll be back later to respond to all of you and hopefully glean some useful advice. Thank you all.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I want advice on how to date, whether I'm wasting my time trying to date white girls as some have said and if it's possible to get a serious girlfriend like that. And yes, there's a very small black population here, mostly Jamaican.

Sigh, I won't demonise you because like many people who grew up around mainly white people you seem to have low self esteem.

I'd pardon this but you're 25 now my dude, you can't be lost and 'i don't know' forever. If you want a serious girlfriend, in a small town your best bet is dating someone of ethnic minority, the experience of dating a white woman in a small white town isn't like in Toronto, that's why you're having problems. Simply many will want you for sex and nothing serious.

Hop online and find a black girl and call it a day. Seriously. You're life will be easier.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
There are. But Asian girls have always been ruthless towards me and my black friends. We don't get the time of day at all. Most Aboriginal girls here don't hang out in places I do(Mostly campus).

Is the whole van thing really a big deal? I'll admit I'm a little insecure about it at times. But anyway, I have to go to work now. I'll be back later to respond to all of you and hopefully glean some useful advice. Thank you all.
Well..then either go where the Aboriginal girls are or just try black girls

Fuk, Jamaicans are such c00ns :why:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
You have to remember some people have been around white people for so long it kills all self esteem. Dude just needs a boost.

I grew up around white people my whole life as well but I'm on a different steeze

I am self hating about my race but at the same time, I still dont c00n for other races either. You would never catch me going out of my way to speak to a white or asian female

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

you have some black friends? have you tried meeting a girl from that circle?

the part about being more aggressive... might work for hook ups, but if the girls you're talking to have racial hang ups to being with... you're not gonna be able to maintain a relationship like that.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I grew up around white people my whole life as well but I'm on a different steeze

I am self hating about my race but at the same time, I still dont c00n for other races either. You would never catch me going out of my way to speak to a white or asian female

hmmm. how are you self hating ? :lupe:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Sigh, I won't demonise you because like many people who grew up around mainly white people you seem to have low self esteem.

I'd pardon this but you're 25 now my dude, you can't be lost and 'i don't know' forever. If you want a serious girlfriend, in a small town your best bet is dating someone of ethnic minority, the experience of dating a white woman in a small white town isn't like in Toronto, that's why you're having problems. Simply many will want you for sex and nothing serious.

Hop online and find a black girl and call it a day. Seriously. You're life will be easier.
Pretty much. There's really no excuse for dude to not go online dating if it's such a big deal or problem finding someone in his immediate area. He has a car so traveling an hour shouldn't even be a big deal.
Honestly i think this is a troll thread. The title is trollish as hell for this forum.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
But doesn't this change depending on the type of girl you're after?

Yeah it does, but you probably are blind to their true nature to start with. You need to find out what they actually go after, not what you think they go after.

Every time i hear a dude say "she has an a$$hole ex, i need to be different and treat her right " just dont get it.

Use some logic and realize that she chases a$$holes to begin with.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Pretty much. There's really no excuse for dude to not go online dating if it's such a big deal or problem finding someone in his immediate area. He has a car so traveling an hour shouldn't even be a big deal.
Honestly i think this is a troll thread. The title is trollish as hell for this forum.

Yeah, there is no excuse. He can log on match.com or eharmony today and find a 'serious' girlfriend. This thread is weird....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sad because you know these black parents had the best of intentions moving to a "good" aka majority white area

Well..then either go where the Aboriginal girls are or just try black girls
He's not going to do that, he wants a white woman
There's some pretty brutal racism here, but I hate thinking so negatively about people
They're thinking negatively about you

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
hmmm. how are you self hating ? :lupe:

I just find us to be a dysfunctional group of people with 0 redeeming qualities. Put it this way, if we were actually allowed to choose our races, I certainly wouldnt be black

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Which one of our brehs from Canada is this?????

Q93TOT0.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: