Dating white girls...

ICC

Rookie
Daps
U sound like a simp, tone it down some and be clear with your intentions....be more agressive and blunt :manny:
So talk less to women and just ask them out? That's what I tried before, but they always bailed after. Either stopped texting or hanging out. For example this girl that I work with, how would I approach her "progressively" without coming off as super rapey?

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Most white women are not attracted to black men, if that's who you are going after. You're 25, if the area is not working for you in terms of romantic pursuits and that is what's most important to you, you're probably going to need to move. Where do u live?

This, dont know why some people have a hard time accepting this...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Could you explain that a little better?
First off...you asked two girls at work:wtf:
Why would u do that? They probably were that lame asked me out too..

What part of Canada you at?

2nd u need to come off as someone who wants to fukk...these white chicks are not interested in dating you...especially In a small town....they just want dikk

Approach em like u wanna fukk them.
Not date them

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
iMKaYBY.gif

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm confused by your intentions of making this thread OP, I think that's why you're getting the gifs. You want tips on how to date white women because there are no black women around you ? are you looking for a hook up or serious girlfriend ? this will change alot of the advice you'll get.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
You're swagless. Point blank.

Dudes always come up thinking " i gotta respect her, cherish her, treat her like a queen, be on my best manners" while blind to the fact that the "jerks" and the dudes doing the exact opposite things are getting those girls.

ICC

Rookie
Daps
Most white women are not attracted to black men, if that's who you are going after. You're 25, if the area is not working for you in terms of romantic pursuits and that is what's most important to you, you're probably going to need to move. Where do u live?
I live in Saskatchewan Canada. There's some pretty brutal racism here, but I hate thinking so negatively about people. I can't move because school and my family i more important right now. I don't want to uproot myself over women.
Move to a more diverse part of Canada and stop c00ning
Erm. What does it mean to c00n exactly?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
So talk less to women and just ask them out? That's what I tried before, but they always bailed after. Either stopped texting or hanging out. For example this girl that I work with, how would I approach her "progressively" without coming off as super rapey?

Are you ugly ? serious question. Women tend to treat ugly men like creeps....

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
I live in Saskatchewan Canada. There's some pretty brutal racism here, but I hate thinking so negatively about people. I can't move because school and my family i more important right now. I don't want to uproot myself over women.

Erm. What does it mean to c00n exactly?

Thats because you're a c00n

c00n = sellout black man

There are no Aboriginal or Asian girls where you live?

ICC

Rookie
Daps
First off...you asked two girls at work:wtf:
Why would u do that? They probably were that lame asked me out too..

What part of Canada you at?

2nd u need to come off as someone who wants to fukk...these white chicks are not interested in dating you...especially In a small town....they just want dikk

Approach em like u wanna fukk them.
Not date them
Asking out the work girl was dumb, I know. But I spend most time at school or working, so I don't get to meet many women outside of those. And this current girl that I'm into, she's a virgin and very serious about her faith, so I played it more "I want to know you" instead of coming off as I didn't care.
I'm confused by your intentions of making this thread OP, I think that's why you're getting the gifs. You want tips on how to date white women because there are no black women around you ? are you looking for a hook up or serious girlfriend ? this will change alot of the advice you'll get.
I want advice on how to date, whether I'm wasting my time trying to date white girls as some have said and if it's possible to get a serious girlfriend like that. And yes, there's a very small black population here, mostly Jamaican.
You're swagless. Point blank.

Dudes always come up thinking " i gotta respect her, cherish her, treat her like a queen, be on my best manners" while blind to the fact that the "jerks" and the dudes doing the exact opposite things are getting those girls.
But doesn't this change depending on the type of girl you're after?