Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think the number one obstacle is the baby daddy.

I would not want another man having input in the relationship.

That's why I look at divorced women more favorably because she more than likely made a more complete break from the husband.

Where as with a baby daddy things are still kinda iffy and the lines are blurred.

Just me rambling...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Because the increased likelihood of being alone or a glorified sugar daddy means nothing to you? Because to stop there says you agree that with age ducking that child grow unlikely.

Because those aren’t the only options. Lol

It seems like you’re comparing childless women to winning Powerball tickets, and I know it’s not really that rare...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Also shouldn't there be just as many men with kids out there? Are these dudes not dating single moms? Who is getting all these women pregnant then?
You know the answer to this already.
Some people have less options I guess.
And all men outside of those who become rich/famous get even less as they get hit a certain age and date within a certain radius of said age. What you think my options are has nothing to do with what is real of billions of grown ass men.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because those aren’t the only options. Lol

It seems like you’re comparing childless women to winning Powerball tickets, and I know it’s not really that rare...
If you think you're gonna keep advancing in age while your dating pool doesn't, then those are pretty much the options.

I did not compare childless women to any lottery ticket. I said the the numbers dwindle with age. If your dating pool age bracket doesn't advance with you then be prepared for those under 30 women to not be so ready to deal with you or for them to see a meal ticket.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

And all men outside of those who become rich/famous get even less as they get hit a certain age and date within a certain radius of said age. What you think my options are has nothing to do with what is real of billions of grown ass men.
a lot of dudes here would be better off to be more realistic about this too. like you said, unless you're rich rich, most women date men their age to maybe 5 yrs older. not sure why every dude here thinks they'll be bagging women a decade younger.

Age disparity in sexual relationships - Wikipedia

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

The coli told me the 80/20 rule doesn't exist. So which is it?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The coli told me the 80/20 rule doesn't exist. So which is it?
I'm not in that boat I'm definitely cognizant of the 80/20 rule. The only concession I'd make on that is the next 20% or so of men get to "adjust" to achieve dating success or marriage, bringing it up to 40% in practicality which is why some cats swear the 80/20 rule is incel talk. They ignore that 60% of men struggling with a ceiling is a lot of fukking men.