Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Daps
Some of y'all got triggered over this topic. If women can have all these standards then what's wrong with not wanting to deal with someone who has a kid?

some of yall missed the op. he literally said he does deal with women who have kids. "relationship" and everything. he just refuse to actually be an adult. which is simply someone who see's a child in need and helps.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
While its true that as you get older your dating pool will naturally gravitate towards dating adults with kids. However, if you have your shyt together you can still have options of your preference. No one's forcing you into this. The more that you work on yourself the better it works out. Occum’s Razor. This shyt is self evident.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
some of yall missed the op. he literally said he does deal with women who have kids. "relationship" and everything. he just refuse to actually be an adult. which is simply someone who see's a child in need and helps.

I'm not exactly referring to the OP.

People really be acting like a guy is picky or somethings wrong with him if he don't want a single mom.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.
Damn why did short gang have to catch a stray though :mjlol::francis:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was lucky to find the woman I did after i split with my ex wife. And divorced single mother who was my age and had her shyt together. She makes way more than me and I make good money. She has one child who is the same age as my daughter. Like I said I was lucky. Dating at 35+ basically every woman I met my age was a mother. I had some younger chicks in the rotation. One even as young as 22. But they were all annoying as hell or their lifestyles didn’t align with mine. That being said tho I can understand a man wanting to avoid a single mother. But as you get older the more unavoidable it gets

This really what it come down to. You get to a certain age, and most women you find have a kid. You can swim in different circles, but sometimes that shyt just be awkward if they're mad young.

As long you aren't an ATM to them and their child, if all the other boxes check it just comes down to boxes being checked and if your lifestyles mesh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This really what it come down to. You get to a certain age, and most women you find have a kid. You can swim in different circles, but sometimes that shyt just be awkward if they're mad young.

As long you aren't an ATM to them and their child, if all the other boxes check it just comes down to boxes being checked and if your lifestyles mesh.
Millennials arent having kids like that. What you all are saying held true for Gen X and previous gens.

Daps
I'm not exactly referring to the OP.

People really be acting like a guy is picky or somethings wrong with him if he don't want a single mom.

there are also people acting like a guy is lesser than if he does want to date a single mom :yeshrug: its all a bunch of cap and banter. single moms arent out here collectively starved for dates as far as i know

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Millennials arent having kids like that. What you all are saying held true for Gen X and previous gens.

I was born in 84. Most of my friends had kids in their 20s.

There is a difference for college educated millenials, but everyone else had kids. They even have kids by mid 30s.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Another thread on single mothers and dating. :mjlol::dead:

The Coli.com :manny:
As redundant as they have become, I’d take these kind of threads over the plethora of tranny threads any day.

Isnt that socially unacceptable tho?
According to who? I smashed 18/19 year olds in my late 20s. I’ve done the same in my early 30s. Who gives a fukk what anyone else thinks?

It’s the old washed up Broads who try and make men feel guilty for wanting younger women and yet they spend millions themselves on trying to look younger, or prevent their ageing process.

Everyone wants to act like adult women are naive at 18 but they’re setting up onlyfans at that age and hunting down sugar daddies. fukk outta here. Anything between two consenting adults is their business. Don’t let these geriatric Broads shame you into cob-web p*ssy.

If a young woman wants to throw it at me, I’m not gonna turn it down because it’s “socially unacceptable.” I’m gon eat!

Daps
there are also people acting like a guy is lesser than if he does want to date a single mom :yeshrug: its all a bunch of cap and banter. single moms arent out here collectively starved for dates as far as i know

Unfortunately It’s Not Cap. We As Men Don’t View Childless Men That Date Single Moms The Same. It’s A Mostly Subconscious Thing With Us

A lot Of Us View The Men That Date Single Moms As Not Having Confidence/Options