Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The semantic do not matter because you know I did not literally mean "man sits and waits for childless woman to approach him".

You will not know the life story of every woman you meet until it's told to you or you refuse to date outside of a couple degrees of your social circle which won't work. At some point if you're still single at a certain age you're likely shooting yourself in the foot being early 40s demanding every woman is under 30 or if she's over 30 has to be childless.

As I said to breh if I'm not in a LTR (no marriage) by a certain age I'm not sure a kid on a woman 8-10 years my junior is worth dismissing every other box being checked. Subpar women and great women are subpar or great with or without kids. At my age now I could play that numbers game but eventually it will be almost counterproductive.

Lol, this is exactly why the semantics matter - because I absolutely did not know you didn’t literally mean “man sits and waits for childless woman to approach him”...because as I said, some people actually do that.

You don’t have to “know the life story of every woman” to know whether or not you don’t want to be with her. That is ludicrous as a concept. If I knew how to do it, I would splice this same text into Breh’s thread the other day ago talmbat “would you marry a woman with multiple face tats”.

The fact that you could sum up a woman having children as just “a box to check” is dubious.
That’s a big-ass muthafuccin’ box, my friend!

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.
:picard:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Lol, this is exactly why the semantics matter - because I absolutely did not know you didn’t literally mean “man sits and waits for childless woman to approach him”...because as I said, some people actually do that.

You don’t have to “know the life story of every woman” to know whether or not you don’t want to be with her. That is ludicrous as a concept. If I knew how to do it, I would splice this same text into Breh’s thread the other day ago talmbat “would you marry a woman with multiple face tats”.

The fact that you could sum up a woman having children as just “a box to check” is dubious.
That’s a big-ass muthafuccin’ box, my friend!
And at some point men have to decide if the size of that single box is larger than every other box on the sheet. At my age and even early 30s aight cool but at some point you won't be able to check it unless you wanna be by yourself or be a glorified sugar daddy.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
not going to lie ive tried to date a BM but it ain't for me....

why put yourself in a position where another dude will always be in the picture FOREVER

and if he's having a bad day then he can project that on her now your day is fukked up..i'd never give a dude that kind of power...fukk that.....ya'll be safe tho

I mean I know brehs that make it work but their woman knows they have a good deal and act accordingly.

A man will always choose to start his own family.

Always.

The women in this thread are just salty because we're talking about their friends. :yeshrug:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
You know what's weird, I'm Noticing a lot of women arent having kids until late. They are legit waiting for the perfect guy to come along so they can begin their family. shyt is horrible.
this makes no sense. why would a woman have kids with someone who wouldn't be perfect (or close to it)? theres like zero benefit to having them at a young age with someone who doesn't meet the requirements she wants.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
AWW MAN. WHY CAN'T THESE WOMEN JUST BUSS IT OPEN FOR A nikka AND LET US USE THEM UP? :why: ALL WE WANNA DO IS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! :martin:

We know you're in an unfortunate situation being the primary caretaker of a child and the dad prolly ain't around to help :sas2: so I'd love to leverage your desperation for a life partner to get what I want from you and you want something baaaaaaaack! :sadbron: You supposed to just be a dumb bytch and buss it open for a nigggaaaaaaaa :sadbron: wahhhhhhhh:sadbron:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. Before I was married I was involved with a single mom (I was 28, she was 23), not even in an exclusive relationship, just hang out, hook up, smoke, grab takeout, etc. She had a bum baby daddy, he didn't work and lived with his patents still.

In the 9 or so months we dealt with each other, there were at least 4 times where she asked to borrow money. I did so on two occasions (big mistake) and to her credit she did pay me back, but it was when I said no that things eventually slowed down between us.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
And at some point men have to decide if the size of that single box is larger than every other box on the sheet. At my age and even early 30s aight cool but at some point you won't be able to check it unless you wanna be by yourself or be a glorified sugar daddy.

I was gonna say “you’re absolutely right”
...until you got to “unless”...