Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
If he likes it more power to him. But to say it's inevitable is a lie. I don't like cleaning up messes I didn't make. My father wouldn't allow me to date a single mother, my brothers nor my sister would allow me to. I'm also fairly picky so a glaring thing like a child turns me off.
-Let's say you did happen to meet a chick you were feeling at work or something that has her shyt together & y'all click well. You find out she has a kid.
-You'd really give a fukk what your father & siblings thought about whatever decision you chose to make & let them influence it? Why?

-Just makes me curious when people say this.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
For full disclosure, I fukks wit single moms. :yeshrug:

Like I'll legit date the bytch and carry on a full exclusive relationship. Not just have her as a jump off or fukk buddy but actual spend time, go out together, cuddle and all that ol dumb shyt.
Tell me you're an insane person without saying you're actually an insane person
:dahell:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What you talking about. You ain't heard that if a women becomes a single mother she is supposed to shrivel up and die. Not go out here and date again and possibly get married and continue on with her life like everyone else.

Dating is forbidden for single moms......per the coli logic...:mjlol:

But a man can be divorced, be a single dad or have 19 kids and should get his pick of litter of women...as women throw rose petals at his feet.

The coli wild man with this logic....:laff::laff:

I can't even trip this place gives me the best laughs...:laff:

Coli probably gonna help me live to 132 years old laughing at these threads...:laff:

Nobody says any of that :comeon:

What they say is that men without kids shouldn’t step in to play step daddy to another mans kids. And that’s what the single moms are mad about. That’s there’s a wave starting to go around men about the negatives of dating/cuffing a single mom

You call yourself “original” but on some simp shyt :scust:

Daps
Breh, we use to say in college "the difference between a single mom and a woman without a kid is the single mom just left evidence of the crime" :dead:

That don't mean the woman without a kid ain't commit the crime 400 times and ain't never been caught...:dead:

And most women (young and old) will tell you a woman whose a real hoe ain't trying to have a kid unless the dude got money or the "big dude" on campus. Where often times them girls with kids either naïve, slow or dumb and that's how they got pregnant.
:dead: I never heard this before. im cracking up

Daps
-Let's say you did happen to meet a chick you were feeling at work or something that has her shyt together & y'all click well. You find out she has a kid.
-You'd really give a fukk what your father & siblings thought about whatever decision you chose to make & let them influence it? Why?

-Just makes me curious when people say this.

I Want To Chime In And Answer Your Question.

My Father Has Preached The Importance Of A Legacy To Me And Has Instilled In Me A Great Sense Of Pride. Me And My Brothers Have A Collective Mindset When It Comes To Our Family And Legacy. Bringing Home Another Man’s Seed Would Dishonor Myself And My Fam.

Plus Most Men Have A Subconscious Bias Against Childless Men Who Wife Up Single Moms. We Automatically Consider Them Bottom Feeding Lames

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Coli motto at this point. :mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Like I'll legit date the bytch and carry on a full exclusive relationship. Not just have her as a jump off or fukk buddy but actual spend time, go out together, cuddle and all that ol dumb shyt. As far as their kids go I'll buy bday and Christmas gifts.. Maybe a movie ticket or two.. Unfortunately that's where I draw the line as far as "support".. I don't buy school clothes, don't pay for school supplies, don't pay NO BILLS..
Why lead them on like this? Just keep it casual if that's all you want

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was lucky to find the woman I did after i split with my ex wife. And divorced single mother who was my age and had her shyt together. She makes way more than me and I make good money. She has one child who is the same age as my daughter. Like I said I was lucky. Dating at 35+ basically every woman I met my age was a mother. I had some younger chicks in the rotation. One even as young as 22. But they were all annoying as hell or their lifestyles didn’t align with mine. That being said tho I can understand a man wanting to avoid a single mother. But as you get older the more unavoidable it gets

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.

:picard: She pulled out the choppa in this ma’fukka

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.

you must be a single mom

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some of y'all got triggered over this topic. If women can have all these standards then what's wrong with not wanting to deal with someone who has a kid?

Also I told my sister not to date single dads.

in your 30s its easy to avoid single moms compared to the past, the issue in todays world is the mental/emotionally damaged women around (hence why they are single).

there is a reason there is a boom in the whole plant mom and dog mom thing.