Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Or maybe people could learn how to control themselves, but then again that's asking too much from some.
I agree that females are much too lackadaisical about their contraceptive options but everything else can't be controlled unless you expect sex to return to being a post-wedding normality. Young people aren't choosing their soulmates or most sound partner for them on shot 1 or 2 for either gender.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
not going to lie ive tried to date a BM but it ain't for me....

why put yourself in a position where another dude will always be in the picture FOREVER

and if he's having a bad day then he can project that on her now your day is fukked up..i'd never give a dude that kind of power...fukk that.....ya'll be safe tho
Facts? nikkas can have that shyt. :heh:

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why cats can't find non mothers? I've never had to date a single mother. Sure I've smashed a few but they know what it is.

I stopped fukking single mothers because eventually they want more. I remember smashing this 26 year old with 3 kids when i was 27. She was cool then eventually got emotional on me and snapped because I didn’t want a relationship with her (which was our agreement)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
For full disclosure, I fukks wit single moms. :yeshrug:

Like I'll legit date the bytch and carry on a full exclusive relationship. Not just have her as a jump off or fukk buddy but actual spend time, go out together, cuddle and all that ol dumb shyt. As far as their kids go I'll buy bday and Christmas gifts.. Maybe a movie ticket or two.. Unfortunately that's where I draw the line as far as "support".. I don't buy school clothes, don't pay for school supplies, don't pay NO BILLS..

What I've learned is eventually (for some not all) they eventually run into some type of extreme financial bind need "help".. Car acting up, behind on rent/mortgage, they spent too much on nails hair and clothes, spent too much on weed, eat takeout way too much..

I've experienced this several times.. I'm not here to judge these women or how they choose to manage their money (and child support).. All I'm saying is as a man you can only go so far with single mothers just providing dikk and gifts here and there... Eventually they come for that wallet in one way or another :francis:
News flash.. This happens with all women :mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't fukk on lady wardens and female poverty maker based enablers.

Can't rock with a female.
who sent another bruva up tha river for cs and eic.
What makes me so special from that other bruva warden.

Sorry massa...
I'ze ain't goin.

Art Barr

Single mothers like fukk'n.
Yet real talk she got kids and no time.
to really be fukk'n with chu.
As it ain't about her no more.
It is about tha children period.
i find people having kids.
around insignificant others is mild child abuse too.
Plus as a single parent

You can not present.
a revolving door.
Nor numerous mates to a child.
As it undermines the foundations.
upon which authority as a parent resides.

Art Barr

You got a child.
It is ova.
It ain't bout you no mo sugar coco puff honey sprinkles.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Whenever I'm hunting I prefer single moms. In terms of the basics I have my own everything so off rip, they get ideas of moving herself and her kids in after she ropes me in with the box. I'll have fun with her for a few months, then when she starts getting more aggressive for long term commitment and moving her family in with me, then I bush. Time to take that 6 month rental back to the video store :camby:

It aint that I don't have any empathy for their plight, I just know how ruthless the game is so I play it how it go. Whenever I do want to start a family, I am adamant that it has to be a woman with ZERO kids or I aint committing. I'm not going to be stepping into a ready made family where the baby daddy will always be a priority over me along with the kid/s. Once she buss that womb open for someone that's not you, then you share that woman.

If I don't find what I'm looking for, I'll just enjoy my time, freedom and die alone. I'm cool with either :yeshrug:

Based on our past conversations, you already know breh. The game is the game. If you can’t accept ALL potential outcomes then you’ll play scared.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
its amazing how most people in the dating world don't understand that water seeks its own level. If you fukking with an aint shyt woman, then guess what?:wow:
giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Necessity: Food, water, job security, roof over your head, peace of mind.
and social connections, and for most adults that includes a desire for romantic connection. those who don't desire a romantic partner are outliers and usually have a variety of other emotional, developmental, substance, or sexual identity issues that obscure their ability or desire to connect with a romantic partner

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I stopped fukking single mothers because eventually they want more. I remember smashing this 26 year old with 3 kids when i was 27. She was cool then eventually got emotional on me and snapped because I didn’t want a relationship with her (which was our agreement)
:mjlol: You must not like yourself

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
and social connections, and for most adults that includes a desire for romantic connection. those who don't desire a romantic partner are outliers and usually have a variety of other emotional, developmental, substance, or sexual identity issues that obscure their ability or desire to connect with a romantic partner
That is a want. Not a need.