Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Millennials arent having kids like that. What you all are saying held true for Gen X and previous gens.
Maybe younger millennials but not those around my age. Everybody I know pretty much is a parent and had been for a long time. I got friends who have kids in college

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't understand why cats can't find non mothers? I've never had to date a single mother. Sure I've smashed a few but they know what it is.
It really comes down to socio-economic circles. In my line of work, it’s mainly the women who got married young with children. Career focused women with no man are highly unlikely going to be single mothers.

If you work in the corporate world, you can easily meet single good looking women with no children. But… the older they get and the longer they become single…. It starts to become obvious why they are. They tend to be bat shyt crazy.

Not all, but a career driven woman in her 30s that hasn’t been scooped up tends to be a red flag. They’ll say they can’t find a man on their level or they’re fussy, but trust me, those who say it’s never them, it usually is.

My long term girlfriend just turned 30. If it doesn’t work out, I’m definitely dipping my hand in the mid-20s range with no question.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.
Damn who hurt you?

Daps
Unfortunately It’s Not Cap. We As Men Don’t View Childless Men That Date Single Moms The Same. It’s A Mostly Subconscious Thing With Us

A lot Of Us View The Men That Date Single Moms As Not Having Confidence/Options

it has to be a subconscious thing because it's not really very logical, how some of yall care so much about another man view of them all just to appear to have power over a female who im sure said men will get on their knees and lick the very hole any child came out of at every chance they get. yall are weird lol

"b-b-b-ut i aint buying a $10 school outfit though, i got standards" :skip:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I Want To Chime In And Answer Your Question.

My Father Has Preached The Importance Of A Legacy To Me And Has Instilled In Me A Great Sense Of Pride. Me And My Brothers Have A Collective Mindset When It Comes To Our Family And Legacy. Bringing Home Another Man’s Seed Would Dishonor Myself And My Fam.

Plus Most Men Have A Subconscious Bias Against Childless Men Who Wife Up Single Moms. We Automatically Consider Them Bottom Feeding Lames
-My question was more if you like this woman why let them influence your decision to give her a chance?

-As for the rest. I teach my kids legacy, just differently. What you leave behind generally holds more importance than where you came from. Family isn't measured by blood & doesn't always begin, end or thrive with blood. An adopted child can bring just as much honor as a biological one.
-I teach my kids like with most things, too much pride can be detrimental.

-You said you & your brothers have a collective mind state so I assume you don't have sisters? If you did/do would she not be able to bring home a good successful breh if he had kids?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Maybe younger millennials but not those around my age. Everybody I know pretty much is a parent and had been for a long time. I got friends who have kids in college

there is a socioeconomic element too, everyone i know is married or one of them chicks who stay taking trips and are dog moms. I dont see a ton of single moms compared to the past where even a ton of the “career chicks” were single mothers. Alot of these millenial chicks and younger are socially awkward as hell

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I was born in 84. Most of my friends had kids in their 20s.

There is a difference for college educated millenials, but everyone else had kids. They even have kids by mid 30s.
Yea. Depends on the area. Millenials in Huntsville Alabama or Cleveland Ohio? Most likely got kids by mid 30s

DC ? ATL? NY? HOU? Hell na. Thousands in the no kids never married pool in those cities

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea. Depends on the area. Millenials in Huntsville Alabama or Cleveland Ohio? Most likely got kids by mid 30s

DC ? ATL? NY? HOU? Hell na. Thousands in the no kids never married pool in those cities

yeah i clarified my last post that the socioeconomic part is a factor but i still noticed career women gen xer single moms waaaaaaaay more than my gen

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tell ya what, reading on this forum make it seem like I'm lucky af for the single moms I date. They don't ask for handouts at all. No help with kids, no mention of baby daddies etc. I think I got some needles in the haystack
most of the ones I dealt with just want some company or to get away from their kid for a night or 2, but I haven’t had one ask me for money in quite a while. sometimes they offer to bring food and other vices to the spot without being asked.

this whole narrative on here that all single moms are broke and in desperate need of money and resources from other men is wrong and I have no clue where it came from :mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
most of the ones I dealt with just want some company or to get away from their kid for a night or 2, but I haven’t had one ask me for money in quite a while. sometimes they offer to bring food and other vices to the spot without being asked.

this whole narrative on here that all single moms are broke and in desperate need of money and resources from other men is wrong and I have no clue where it came from :mjlol:
It's easier to demonize all women when you get rejected by them. Lot of scorned nikkas on this site

Daps
it has to be a subconscious thing because it's not really very logical, how some of yall care so much about another man view of them all just to appear to have power over a female who im sure said men will get on their knees and lick the very hole any child came out of at every chance they get. yall are weird lol

"b-b-b-ut i aint buying a $10 school outfit though, i got standards" :skip:

It's Just How We're Wired. In Reality What Happens Is That Life Beats Some Mens Asses And They Feel Like They Have To Settle. When Men Lose Confidence They Begin Settling. That's Just The Honest Truth.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
there are also people acting like a guy is lesser than if he does want to date a single mom :yeshrug: its all a bunch of cap and banter. single moms arent out here collectively starved for dates as far as i know

Because as man you should want to start your own family.

Of course they're not starved for dates. No woman in 2021 is starved for dates.