Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Whenever I'm hunting I prefer single moms. In terms of the basics I have my own everything so off rip, they get ideas of moving herself and her kids in after she ropes me in with the box. I'll have fun with her for a few months, then when she starts getting more aggressive for long term commitment and moving her family in with me, then I bush. Time to take that 6 month rental back to the video store :camby:

It aint that I don't have any empathy for their plight, I just know how ruthless the game is so I play it how it go. Whenever I do want to start a family, I am adamant that it has to be a woman with ZERO kids or I aint committing. I'm not going to be stepping into a ready made family where the baby daddy will always be a priority over me along with the kid/s. Once she buss that womb open for someone that's not you, then you share that woman.

If I don't find what I'm looking for, I'll just enjoy my time, freedom and die alone. I'm cool with either :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
It's Just How We're Wired. In Reality What Happens Is That Life Beats Some Mens Asses And They Feel Like They Have To Settle. When Men Lose Confidence They Begin Settling. That's Just The Honest Truth.

i mean, it has to be the truth since you say "some". some goes for everything. there's even "some" "high value" guys that will be a step father with no problem, and it's probably their self-confidence in other aspects of life that lets them know they can handle it :yeshrug:

Daps
-My question was more if you like this woman why let them influence your decision to give her a chance?

-As for the rest. I teach my kids legacy, just differently. What you leave behind generally holds more importance than where you came from. Family isn't measured by blood & doesn't always begin, end or thrive with blood. An adopted child can bring just as much honor as a biological one.
-I teach my kids like with most things, too much pride can be detrimental.

-You said you & your brothers have a collective mind state so I assume you don't have sisters? If you did/do would she not be able to bring home a good successful breh if he had kids?

- Here's The Thing, I Refuse To Start A Family With Someone Solely Because I Like Them. There's Too Many Fish Without Kids For Me To Consider A Woman With Kids. My Experience Is That Everyone Has Several Soul Mates Floating Around This Earth And I Live By An Abundance Mindset.

- I Don't Know How Another Man Raises His Child And I'd Rather Avoid Having To Deal With That In My Household.

- Yes I Have 4 Brothers. If I Had A Sister I Would Tell Her In A Heartbeat To Avoid A Man With Kids. There's Way Too Many Good Dudes Out Here Without Kids.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Isnt that socially unacceptable tho?
mannn anything over 20 is fair game
people who think women are being "groomed" in their 20's are retarded
who cares what people say as long as u find the person for u
i aint saving no single moms with attitudes lol, the last jawn i talked to attitude was outta this world i dealt with it till i just couldn't anymore

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I used to feel bad dating them because I would have them as side chicks due to the fact that they had less time and low resources, so would be less aware and more grateful.
So I stopped that devilishment.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Bruh It’s Too Easy To Get p*ssy Nowadays And To fukk With Females Without Kids. Dating Sites Literally Allow You To Filter.

I’m Convinced A Large Share Of Dudes That Shame People Into Dating Single Moms Are Losers
I would never use a dating site

I would assume only losers or wack nikkas use them,

But more likely I'm wrong in that assumption...
So you're probably wrong about men who date single mothers... especially after 30

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
- Here's The Thing, I Refuse To Start A Family With Someone Solely Because I Like Them. There's Too Many Fish Without Kids For Me To Consider A Woman With Kids. My Experience Is That Everyone Has Several Soul Mates Floating Around This Earth And I Live By An Abundance Mindset.

- I Don't Know How Another Man Raises His Child And I'd Rather Avoid Having To Deal With That In My Household.

- Yes I Have 4 Brothers. If I Had A Sister I Would Tell Her In A Heartbeat To Avoid A Man With Kids. There's Way Too Many Good Dudes Out Here Without Kids.
-I got you. I wouldn't settle down with a woman SOLELY because I like her either.

-Being a father I tend to find these conversations interesting. Like the fact you'd tell your sister to avoid me without knowing if I could actually make her happy or not. I enjoy psychology.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
That's typically the "career" woman which comes with its own cons.

Well if we adhere to the idea that regardless of our age, single mothers are 2nd class women then nikkas gonna have learn, grieve and accept sharing and throw the ego out the window lol. The vast majority of women aren't escaping their 20s and the first loves, dikkmatizing, situationships, third-fourth-fifth chances, hot girl summers, hard lessons etc. without a child.

And that's the part that's sad.

Daps
-I got you. I wouldn't settle down with a woman SOLELY because I like her either.

-Being a father I tend to find these conversations interesting. Like the fact you'd tell your sister to avoid me without knowing if I could actually make her happy or not. I enjoy psychology.

You Could Potentially Make Her Happy But So Could Others Breh:yeshrug:

Anecdotally In My Early 20's I Messed Around With A Single Mom That I Really Liked But Refused To Date Her Seriously. What Turned Me Off From Her And Her Situation Was How Her BD Would Hit Her Line And Message Her On FB Whenever He Felt Like It And The Child Was A Bridge For Him To Strike Up Convo With Her.

After I Dropped Her She Got Pregnant Again By The Same BD

Daps
I would never use a dating site

I would assume only losers or wack nikkas use them,

But more likely I'm wrong in that assumption...
So you're probably wrong about men who date single mothers... especially after 30

Dating Apps***

I'm Not. I'm Almost 30 And If I Felt Like It I Could Have A New Childless Woman 20-28 At My Crib Daily No Cap

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Millennials arent having kids like that. What you all are saying held true for Gen X and previous gens.
Real talk no one I know in their mid-late twenties has the money to have kids. Some take the leap but too be honest most are financially ready

Things may be looking up for GMB in the near future :leon:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
When judging Human activity you start with the wild Human

Before tech. Before fire even.

What was that being like?

Men wanna fukc as many as possible. Women will spread for the provider. An alpha of any mammalian species will have a harem, usually.

Women are the ones to be cared for by the man who has the strength and resources to care for them. One man for multiple women, even.

Modern society has wildly different variables that manifest in all kinds of arrangements. So the ancient ways are bygones.. but the DNA hasnt had time to change so much

Every female is looking to be cared for by a strong man. If they "need" it or not.