Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

Daps
One thing i noticed is its easier to type all this advice but how many really practice what they preach.

Same as you can teach anyone how to shoot a basketball but theres only one Steph Curry who can perform under pressure.

Curry only got that good from shooting a thousand times and missing.

Most guys dont have the patience to go on hundreds of failed dates just to gain experience and hope to hit the "game winner" and i dont blame them.

Almost everything else you do in life 100x guarantees improvement. Dating really doesn't.

Game is fukked

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
If you're broke then you get you a Netflix and chill bish

A chick who is willing to fukc for a 40 oz and half a blunt of mid

Right?

Same bish was Netflix'in with a different dude last weekend. A 40 oz and half a blunt of mid is easy to come by. So she's getting a lot of action amongst the broke dudes.

A woman with a higher price point at least will have less miles simply because its more costly and difficult to get at her.

The ol 80/20 rule strikes again. The Netflix bish is the 20% of women who are fukcing with the 80% of guys who kind of struggle with puzzy

The top 20% of men don't have to do any of this mess. They have a handful of women that are all totally down for him and know that they share him.

Must be nice
I bet those chicks chasing those top 20 percents gonna find out a lot of them are on some type of DL, if they're not rappers or ballers.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I do happy hours for first date. If a bytch can drink her way over $50 when everything is $4-5 then god bless her
If that ain't good enough for her then fukk her :unimpressed:
a date supposed to be about getting to know each other. we can talk and sip. ain't no activities needed to get to know me :what:
Spending $80+ on dinner and you might not even vibe or worse yet never hear from them again
For who for what (c) Ricky Watters

I actually had a chick invite me to a CONCERT, of some lame r&b artist I don't even care about......and I had to pay
bytch was basically trying get a free concert out of me :mjlol:. would have been over $100 guaranteed and that's if I didn't have to pay for overpriced drinks at the venue then take her somewhere after.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
One thing i noticed is its easier to type all this advice but how many really practice what they preach.

Same as you can teach anyone how to shoot a basketball but theres only one Steph Curry who can perform under pressure.

Curry only got that good from shooting a thousand times and missing.

Most guys dont have the patience to go on hundreds of failed dates just to gain experience and hope to hit the "game winner" and i dont blame them.

Almost everything else you do in life 100x guarantees improvement. Dating really doesn't.

Game is fukked

THIS. At least in basketball you can win something. Dating you don’t get shyt but Ls after L. all you find out is women run the game in this era and they all the same. Men not holding them accountable is messing us all up through the board.

Daps
Reppin
London
OP first dates just go for coffee/drinks. Cool chicks in 2021 will offer to split the bills.

Save the dinners and fancy restaurants for when you are actually in a relationship. If you never met them before DON'T invite them straight to your crib

Daps
THIS. At least in basketball you can win something. Dating you don’t get shyt but Ls after L. all you find out is women run the game in this era and they all the same. Men not holding them accountable is messing us all up through the board.
Yeah thats probably why us men love sports. There's a legit prize out there you can win for all the time and effort you put in. Bill Russell all old and wrinkled but his accolades live on where as his female groupies are in nursing homes
:yeshrug: