Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This might be a corny idea and I don't know if somebody has already wrote it, but if you have a "Dave and Busters" in your area then take a date there.

It will cost you a few bucks to have a good time, but if the chick has bad conversation then you can at least play arcade games with her. They have food in there too, so it is not all bad.

DaveBusters-Exterior-2-883x720.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You just feel like this now? I’ve always been against dates. As I get older I think I’m more open to going out, but nothing like dinner.

I feel you though, just feels like a waste of time. Just gotta vet these chicks before y’all go to each other’s cribs though.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This might be a corny idea and I don't know if somebody has already wrote it, but if you have a "Dave and Busters" in your area then take a date there.

It will cost you a few bucks to have a good time, but if the chick has bad conversation then you can at least play arcade games with her. They have food in there too, so it is not all bad.

DaveBusters-Exterior-2-883x720.jpg
nikka did you just get out the slammer? Lol who hasn't took a chick to one of these type spots.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka did you just get out the slammer? Lol who hasn't took a chick to one of these type spots.

Then the advice is not for you and guys like you. Y'all already know it. As I stated it is a corny ass date and it is not for everybody, but it gets the job done for a chick that you don't know very well.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The honest truth is that quality women are getting harder to find in America.

Narcissism is normalized and is at an all-time high also.

A safe start is finding a chick that's into the same things you're into.

Push yourself and her to try something new. If you're both find joy in it...

You've created your lane.

I see a lot of couples' blogs now, mostly centered around food culture and travel.

Gen Z is starving for nostalgia, from the vacuum left in the '90s... You can have a lot of fun and bounce when you're done. Not a cure for the narcissism epidemic but you will be less bothered by it - based on me being a millennial.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
just drive around with em

or

take em to target n let her watch you shop

2 foolproof date ideas

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
End of the day it’s a Darwinism game, the nikkas that eat will continue to eat, the nikkas that don’t will starve and die [alone]

This is the only unabashed truth in this thread, and people act like it hasn't ALWAYS been like this at the root/core of the the gender dynamics.

As hypergamy makes it's return to prominence, families, positive gender relations, etc. will take a significant hit. Nobody wants to be someone's second/third/etc. choice.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Take her to the beach...at least you can see her half nekkit since you trying to see something :mjlol:
But if you see she has a real nice ass and body, then ghost you afterwards, or it doesn't work out for some reason later on that's not your fault, you gonna have some crazy thoughts going thru your head, that could land you in jail if you go thru with any of them. A lot of brothers wound up stalking women behind stuff like this. If she has all that going on, many times it don't even take seeing her in a bathing suit or bikini; just some yoga pants, or something else tight fitting. Some brothers can't handle seeing all that, then spending money, and getting ghost after coming so close.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Then the advice is not for you and guys like you. Y'all already know it. As I stated it is a corny ass date and it is not for everybody, but it gets the job done for a chick that you don't know very well.
Who the advice for then teenagers lol. Dudes on here mainly old as ever my guy that advice isn't for anybody on here playboy.