Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The honest truth is that quality women are getting harder to find in America.

Narcissism is normalized and is at an all-time high also.

A safe start is finding a chick that's into the same things you're into.

Push yourself and her to try something new. If you're both find joy in it...

You've created your lane.

I see a lot of couples' blogs now, mostly centered around food culture and travel.

Gen Z is starving for nostalgia, from the vacuum left in the '90s... You can have a lot of fun and bounce when you're done. Not a cure for the narcissism epidemic but you will be less bothered by it - based on me being a millennial.

The lack of depth is STAGGERING

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I really don't know how you guys do it, and I think imma be lonely af for the rest of my life. Dating is stressful and I just don't have the drive for it. Going on multiple dates to find the right person sounds like a damn chore I don't have no desire to do.:francis:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Dating's purpose is to gauge a female's character, personality, and behavior. That's the ONLY reason why you should be taking women on dates. If any of the three that I mentioned are flawed, then throw her ass straight to the bushes and move on to the next.
:yeshrug:

If you've taken a woman on several dates and you're digging her, then step it up a notch. Expand the dates. Go on a road trip or weekend vacation. After a few months, you should know whether you could be married to the woman or not. It isn't that hard.
:ehh:

I got married in my very early twenties and have been happily married for almost ten years. Once you wife a lady up, you don't have to worry about dating anymore (besides spending quality time with your spouse). Just be careful with who you marry and reproduce with. Be wise and make good decisions.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nah he's not elaborating enough, more aptly they don't find the man attractive enough to do it, because you better believe every woman has men she'd do this for
There’re certain women out there who wouldn’t go to a man’s crib they barely know regardless of who the man is. Not for a first date. Unless a certain rapport was built up over time. If they just met tho and it’s the first date? Nah plenty wouldn’t do that

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
A lot of women don't understand until it happens, but even if a man pay for everything, tap it good several times, and leave her later because things just didn't work out, she hurts herself just as bad, whether she ever paid for anything or not, if not worst. And she gonna still feel like he got over on her one way or the other, even though she hardly paid for shyt. She may even discover part of the reason he left was because she made him pay for everything one time too many. Believe me, when he leaves, she not gonna be walking around saying, "At least I didn't pay for anything".

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
There’re certain women out there who wouldn’t go to a man’s crib they barely know regardless of who the man is. Not for a first date. Unless a certain rapport was built up over time. If they just met tho and it’s the first date? Nah plenty wouldn’t do that

I don't doubt it the point is they are less than 10% if not less than 5% of women. If ________ celebrity/athlete/rapper they like comes through, we know what most are doing. Just because someone's price is high it doesn't mean they don't have one. Most of these broads it just comes down to looks/status/money

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I usually try to have conversations with her over the phone a few times before actually going out on a date. If she can't build my interest over the phone, I'm more likely not taking her out :yeshrug:

As for dates, I just keep it simple the first few times. Happy hours are my go to first date, if she don't drink, we can just meet up at the park. I'm not about feeding these women on the first date. I honestly don't do a dinner date till about the 4th or 5th date, by then I've already smashed

Superstar
Daps
Been wanting to take a girl hiking... i assumed girls would think being in nature is all romantic and shyt plus i can check them fitness levels:troll:
being in some woods with a stranger & no witnesses sounds scary, but if yall already know one another well it might be fun/romantic

someone else in here said ice skating, that sounds like a nice first date imo.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
(Not directed at OP) but one of the main problems is the impatient society along with alot of these youtube nikkahs have basically telling dudes if you not smashing within the first date or two that its a lost cause. That whole "redpill, pump and dump her, MGTOW" Alpha bullshyt is just as toxic as this feminists/empowered women shyt that alot of women are on.. Both genders are both left horny and frustrated but yet they believe they deserve the world and the cream of the crop.

Alot of these dudes don't know how to create sexual chemistry or have any real good experience with women so they try to smash 30 mins to the first hour and he gives her desperate predator vibes instead of letting things flow naturally. Plus add the fact that folks are poor at communicating(nobody wants to talk on the phone no more) and you have recipes for disaster

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
But if you see she has a real nice ass and body, then ghost you afterwards, or it doesn't work out for some reason later on that's not your fault, you gonna have some crazy thoughts going thru your head, that could land you in jail if you go thru with any of them. A lot of brothers wound up stalking women behind stuff like this. If she has all that going on, many times it don't even take seeing her in a bathing suit or bikini; just some yoga pants, or something else tight fitting.
:gucci:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
OP making things harder than they need to be. Sounds like you're too eager to get to the sex or choosing the wrong kinda chicks.

Also spending money on a first date is not a necessity, neither is you getting the cheque.

A first date for me is us seeing what the actual in person chemistry is like. Chemistry is something a lot of us guys overlook because we really want to fukk a chick. People think if they have chemistry when messaging it will be there in person and a lot of time it's just not there.

Which is why a lot of chicks don't want to be going round guys houses before they meet in public. Also a lot of my female friends tell me they could be really feeling a guy when they message back and forth and they like his pictures. But when they meet in person they find they're not feeling him at all. Like the 'vibe' is just not there even if he looks attractive.

Dating during covid for me has been a breeze. It can be a walk, it can be me bringing a blanket and some drinks to the park and us talking. Or grabbing a quick drink at a bar which is low risk and low cost for both of us.

I also always split the cheque. The women I'm with insist they pay their share. And it's not even a curve manoeuvre for the most part I still sleep with a lot of women on a first meeting. As the actual date has gone well and they feel comfortable and safe in my presence.

Then when we know each other a bit better I may pay for dinner and she'll do the dessert and drinks at a bar if we extend the evening.

Going back to them coming round your house from the off and you haven't met in public yet. I personally don't go and see random women I don't know yet and vice versa, no sane woman is going straight round a guys house she just started chatting to and if she does then be very careful. As she obviously doesn't give a damn about her safety.

I also pre select before I ask a woman out these days. I know the women and personality types I have no business entertaining.

I know for instance that party girls and me have nothing in common and it's not even worth the effort of me going out and fukking them as I have in the past as I was bushing anyway once I got my nut. But that was also a waste of my time and hers.

Now I meet women I do have sex with, but I can also very happily just hang out with non sexually and enjoy her company. Which I've found in abundance.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If you're broke then you get you a Netflix and chill bish

A chick who is willing to fukc for a 40 oz and half a blunt of mid

Right?

Same bish was Netflix'in with a different dude last weekend. A 40 oz and half a blunt of mid is easy to come by. So she's getting a lot of action amongst the broke dudes.

A woman with a higher price point at least will have less miles simply because its more costly and difficult to get at her.

The ol 80/20 rule strikes again. The Netflix bish is the 20% of women who are fukcing with the 80% of guys who kind of struggle with puzzy

The top 20% of men don't have to do any of this mess. They have a handful of women that are all totally down for him and know that they share him.

Must be nice
@paperbag we need to silence this guy :damn:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
(Not directed at OP) but one of the main problems is the impatient society along with alot of these youtube nikkahs have basically telling dudes if you not smashing within the first date or two that its a lost cause. That whole "redpill, pump and dump her, MGTOW" Alpha bullshyt is just as toxic as this feminists/empowered women shyt that alot of women are on.. Both genders are both left horny and frustrated but yet they believe they deserve the world and the cream of the crop.

Alot of these dudes don't know how to create sexual chemistry or have any real good experience with women so they try to smash 30 mins to the first hour and he gives her desperate predator vibes instead of letting things flow naturally. Plus add the fact that folks are poor at communicating(nobody wants to talk on the phone no more) and you have recipes for disaster
Not first date or 2 but by the third :mjpls:

i start weighing my options and thinking about giving another woman my attention