Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

Daps
:mjlol: nikkas who claim to want to be alpha males are upset they have to pick out spots when hanging out with women.

kevin_samuels.webp

“You can’t make this shyt up”

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Coffee dates? Those really work when you just met & you go AT THAT MOMENT

Truthfully, you need to have an ACTIVITY planned out

Women know when you're slumming it for a date, they're hip to game now. Who's going to waste their time getting ready, just to go to Starbucks?

And another thing..from my experience

You don't have to focus on 1 person. Also maximize your time. First dates shouldn't take all day

It's not a crime to do something during the day with one person & have something setup in the evening with someone else

This helps to keep you from lingering around too long. And makes it easier to walk away if the vibe isn't right. Plus, you won't feel like a day was wasted on one person

Who cares what they think to be honest

You paying money if she doesnt want to do what u want to do then find someone who does... we aint trying to impress on the first date we trying to get to know the woman and see if we want to continue to spend time with them

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Who cares what they think to be honest

You paying money if she doesnt want to do what u want to do then find someone who does... we aint trying to impress on the first date we trying to get to know the woman and see if we want to continue to spend time with them

thank you. you don’t even know if you are going to see them lame ass women again also. Men are hip to game too and not putting up with these disrespectful women.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sure you have trick, keep telling yourself that.

Not only that but you lack reading comprehension. I wrote for him have an ACTIVITY. You know what that means right?

You can respond back if you want, but I'm out. The backnforths bore me

And yeah, i will keep enjoying the conversation of women. One of those ended up making me money from clients like you
I used to fukk strippers who would spoil me, never in a million years would I say some dumb shyt like "the money nikkas like you threw, made me money" fukk outta here nikka.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Been wanting to take a girl hiking... i assumed girls would think being in nature is all romantic and shyt plus i can check them fitness levels:troll:
Lol! It is romantic.:wub:
And yeah…if you wanna see who somebody is, let em sweat their perms out on a hike up a mountain.
Speaking of which, Crowder’s mountain has this one mile trail. Maaaaaaaaaaaannnn at the top it’s damn near vertical and you have these stairs up at the very top. We both damn near died but we made it!:laff::laff::laff:
The view was definitely worth it.
:wow:

(There was people doing that shyt on bikes!:pacspit:)
One guy took me on a date at a temple. That shyt had like 2000 steps.:snoop:
But I could see the entire city once we got up there.:ohlawd:

But coming down was worse than going up!:damn:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Not directed at OP, but based on a lot of threads made on here, I see why y’all struggle with women. Definitely take all advice on this site with a grain of salt.

I second the post that said, y’all need to start dealing with people that actually like y’all. And that you actually like. It will really solve all your problems.

if everyone could do this as simply as said, don’t you think they would?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:mjlol:

I’ll just break it down for you. Immediate invite to the crib gives off the implication that you 100% want to smash. If that’s what you’re looking for by all means straight to the crib for Netflix and chill. If you’re looking for a relationship you gotta have an icebreaker by having a date.

Think about it. If you’re looking for the one or a wife do you really want to be looking at her years from now thinking as a full grown woman she used to just go to random stranger men’s house for the first meet ups? :childplease: . And during MeToo y’all better stop playing and be careful who you invite to the crib without knowing them.

And you should have found out by now but the secret is finding the perfect mix of unique and cheap type of date. Rent scooters, go to a museum, take her to a low key spot in the city that is locals only and casuals don’t know about it. I guarantee she can’t even count on hands and feet how many dinners she’s been on but something that’s different she’ll remember forever.

Daps
i get you OP because i never really dated for sport like a lot of people seem to. no apps and shyt like that to just "past time" by "dating" or anything like that.
not saying it a waste of time, but my time has been money and it's been like that since i graduated so i always had A LOT to focus on other than dikks.
then when i really mess with someone i will take the time out. and im usually a good judge of character and never desperate so it usually works out and i don't feel like i wasted time (i still don't even date that often maybe like one fling a year)

it's quality over quantity