Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I may not remember, but tbh, I don't think I ever really scored on a girl I took out to dinner on a first date, that I hadn't already been a little intimate with already. A dinner date after we've been already sorta intimate, is usually when I went ahead and scored, that's if I had to take her out to dinner at all. I guess this was back in the day when you could meet a girl in a club or party, slow dance, walk her to her car afterwards, and slob her down. A dinner date after that would usually get you the booty. Speaking of clubs, that meeting a girl in a club back in the day, buying her drinks, taking her to breakfast, and tapping it, was never my experience, nor the experience of most 9-5 men. Or was it buying her drinks, take her home and tap it, then take her to breakfast? This did nothing but give the club a bad image. And if you really had it like that, you had connections, or knew somebody with connections.

Anyway, back to the dating game. A mistake I learned from the past. If you've already been a little intimate with a girl, and all she wants you to do is take her out to eat, maybe you should go ahead and do that, but not more than once, even if you had to foot the bill. And it shouldn't be no expensive restaurant. What I'm saying is, don't get stuck on the last girl you treated to dinner, who ghost you after you paid, who you barely even knew or who you never even held hands with, or you really wasn't feeling it with, or you never even seen in person to begin with. Now the girl you treat to dinner on the first date, that you tapped soon afterwards since you were already a little intimate with her, doesn't necessarily mean she'll be marriage material. I'd still rather not go out to dinner on a first date at all. But if I do, it will be more under those circumstances, then with somebody I met online, and never even seen before, etc...

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When you eat out at some of these restaurants, you can almost instantly spot out a couple who's on their first date, and don't know each other. The man is going all out his way to show his manners, etc... You can almost sense that he only has a 10% chance of scoring too. Anyway, you can easily spot them from couples who already somewhat know each other. This has been my observation over the years.

This makes me think about back when I was working, I would on occasions see one of my older male co-workers out on his lunch break in a restaurant on a date. Those older cats would have their manners down packed, as if though they went to charm school. But tbh, just like the saying, 'He's too old to be in a club', after a while you can look almost too old to still be seen taking women out to dinner on first dates, trying to impress them. I'm sorry if I sound wrong, but that's the image it kinda gave me. And you never heard anything about these older cats marrying them. I'll put money on it that they probably didn't even tap it.

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Dating's purpose is to gauge a female's character, personality, and behavior. That's the ONLY reason why you should be taking women on dates. If any of the three that I mentioned are flawed, then throw her ass straight to the bushes and move on to the next.
:yeshrug:

If you've taken a woman on several dates and you're digging her, then step it up a notch. Expand the dates. Go on a road trip or weekend vacation. After a few months, you should know whether you could be married to the woman or not. It isn't that hard.
:ehh:

I got married in my very early twenties and have been happily married for almost ten years. Once you wife a lady up, you don't have to worry about dating anymore (besides spending quality time with your spouse). Just be careful with who you marry and reproduce with. Be wise and make good decisions.
nikkas refuse to dap this :wow:.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Dating's purpose is to gauge a female's character, personality, and behavior. That's the ONLY reason why you should be taking women on dates. If any of the three that I mentioned are flawed, then throw her ass straight to the bushes and move on to the next.
:yeshrug:

If you've taken a woman on several dates and you're digging her, then step it up a notch. Expand the dates. Go on a road trip or weekend vacation. After a few months, you should know whether you could be married to the woman or not. It isn't that hard.
:ehh:

I got married in my very early twenties and have been happily married for almost ten years. Once you wife a lady up, you don't have to worry about dating anymore (besides spending quality time with your spouse). Just be careful with who you marry and reproduce with. Be wise and make good decisions.
coli/gmb/redpill/kevin samuel fan boys will try convince u that theres no good women out here lool

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Sounds like you implored the wrong tactic(s)

If I ever pay for anything, its to get myself coffee and snacks, nothing else. I eat before I meet up any bird, and I tell them to bring anything they might want (usually liquor). If I end up paying for anything its more coffee....for them, and the cheap stuff...I get starbucks, Le French cafe, etc.

It reads like that's what you spent more time doing...paying for dates, instead of actually being in them. It does indeed pay off being honest. Or lie. Either way, your money is your money, and nothing should ever get in the way (beyond the Feds) of you parting with it. I enjoy dates because I for one, like exploring my city and I love hearing my own voice. So self amusing is always the goal. Who cares if she's not interested? She will be with enough time + proximity. If you have to feed em, make sure you're already in fukk territory; play with her hair, back, legs, etc....then "seal the deal" with a snack or something. No one is saying go out and get the Maine lobster, coffee, cigarettes, and candy, go a long fukking way.

Dates are fun because I control the location, the topic and what I ultimately decide to do with my time. Women are a byproduct of being a great man. That's where you failed OP; you saw them as a means to an ends, or the very end itself....when in reality, they're just cheerleaders for men like me.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
coli/gmb/redpill/kevin samuel fan boys will try convince u that theres no good women out here lool
nikkas date out their league and then get mad . Just take your L and move on find someone who on your level then see where shyt goes .

nikkas want a ig baddie and get mad cause she don’t wanna go to the arcade :russ:.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
nikkas date out their league and then get mad . Just take your L and move on find someone who on your level then see where shyt goes .

nikkas want a ig baddie and get mad cause she don’t wanna go to the arcade :russ:.
:dead:

tbh everyone has a lane they can eat from.dudes dont want to compete in their own lane
not everyone is going to date IG model

i posted average black couple last weekand everyone called her fat :snoop: these dudes only want IG model made in miami