Dating is such a waste of time. I think I'm done with it

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I really don't know how you guys do it, and I think imma be lonely af for the rest of my life. Dating is stressful and I just don't have the drive for it. Going on multiple dates to find the right person sounds like a damn chore I don't have no desire to do.:francis:
Imagine the years of hard work and discipline people put in to have a successful career but couldn't possibly be bothered to go on a few dates to find the right person who could be a partner for life. Yall nikkas wild man:mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Imagine the years of hard work and discipline people put in to have a successful career but couldn't possibly be bothered to go on a few dates to find the right person who could be a partner for life. Yall nikkas wild man:mjlol:

That is because there is no need for me to date, but there is a need for me to have money. So I kinda have to do it if I don't want to end up poor and on the street. Me not dating just means It wiill be harder to get a wife or gf:yeshrug:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
if everyone could do this as simply as said, don’t you think they would?

It's as simple as this breh:
I usually try to have conversations with her over the phone a few times before actually going out on a date. If she can't build my interest over the phone, I'm more likely not taking her out :yeshrug:

As for dates, I just keep it simple the first few times. Happy hours are my go to first date, if she don't drink, we can just meet up at the park.

You can't spend at least 15 mins on the phone talking to a woman to gauge whether or not she seems interesting enough to go out with?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That is because there is no need for me to date, but there is a need for me to have money. So I kinda have to do it if I don't want to end up poor and on the street. Me not dating just means It wiill be harder to get a wife or gf:yeshrug:
but you probably wouldn't be satisfied with a job at McDonalds would you? It all comes down to what you want out of life anyway. If a gf/wife/family/kids lifestyle doesn't interest you then there's probably no point to dating. I just think nikkas saying "i'll just be lonely af the rest of my life" probably lying to themselves

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
breh back in my playa days i took women on coffee dates and ice cream. the best part is not the sex but learning about the chick aka taking a active interest in her. see my big thing was learning how to get information on the chick by letting her talk. You will be amazed how much a women will tell you if you sit there and just listen. Also its a good way to see if she is bat shyt crazy.

for advance playa the real fun is learning just enough info so you can learn how to spit yo game at her. I'v always been good at controlling a chick by what she told me. I can sell her on anything because i listen and remember.

Remember "control the mind and you control the puzzy"

if i was single today i would be a fukking monster in the streets but i rather be a father to my little girl :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll really ran away with the imagination with this thread :mjlol:

I've got women in different area codes coming to see me and I can go see. There is not a scent of desperation on me.

Money is not an issue. I make more than 99% of brehs on this site.

I am not some young dumb 20 year old. I don't find most women interesting enough or even worth the time of going out on an official date. You god damn right I pick exactly where I want to go.

Mother fukker(s) I love to eat, going somewhere to eat will never be boring to me as long as the person accompanying me is not just a boring ass person. And this is not a dry disinterested woman. Most are just boring and typical, talking about how she wants to travel, social media, and her future ambitions that will never fukking happen.

I am not ya'll. You've surely got me confused with the typical coli breh. :picard:

It's strictly drinks only from here on out. Simps came in here full force trying to push some kind of projecting narrative. You know who you are.

Again, we are not the same. :pachaha:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Y’all really need to stop this dumb ass narrative of women not wanting to go to a dude crib she doesn’t know because of her safety :mjlol:

There’s prolly literally no place safer than in his crib. When do you ever hear bout someone assaulting someone they barely know in their own crib? :comeon:

So u won’t go to his crib because of safety issues but you’d go on a hike with him in secluded woods with little to no witnesses :mjlol:

And I’m not even saying women should go to strangers cribs just stop the fake narrative of it being about safety :unimpressed:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Haven't dated in a while but I always try to do something I would've done anyway or go have a drinks to a place I enjoy. So the risk is kind of minimal. Basically having drinks, going to the movies or to an exhibition. And I never know beforehand but over here "all" (haven't really had that many dates tbh) the girls always insist on sharing the costs so that's not an issue.

Daps
Then that means you probably aren't paying attention
Naw I get what youre saying but your average guy wants things to be simple. Sports is simple

Practice hard to get ball in the net. Either it goes in or it doesnt

Practing dating and shyt can go left at any time because women are fickle and it was out of your control.

It's been a hard skill to master since the beginning of time.

Adam was the original simp that fell for a biblical thot

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
A few of you on this thread who are married, need to be careful about boasting in front of single brothers, saying you're glad you're married, and don't have to deal with dating anymore. You could find yourself single again over night, or worst, no matter how long or how short you've been married. I've seen this happen more times than I need to, and it happened to guys who boasted, including the ones who did it indirectly.