Dating after 30.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I actually believe energy flows where attention goes.. So whatever you believe will happen in a relationship, is actually going to happen. The old adage, "life is what you make it" is true in my experience.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
That's not my future anymore than it is yours to bag spring chickens to retirement age.:lolbron:
captain_hefner.jpg

:youngsabo:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Wrong, you don't know me.

The delusions go cling to are hysterical when's the last time you even been on a date? No guy cares what you do or what your bringing in.

A Siamese cat awaits you
Neither do you me. Doesn't prevent you for making assumptions about me...though I prefer the tabby cat variety:jawalrus:.
And the delusions you cling to are no less delusional. Your life experiences are not mine.
Never said men cared about what women did, I am not a man...but women do and so they should.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When's the last time you've been on a date...

Neither do you me. Doesn't prevent you for making assumptions about me...though I prefer the tabby cat variety:jawalrus:.
And the delusions you cling to are no less delusional. Your life experiences are not mine.
Never said men cared about what women did, I am not a man...but women do and so they should.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why don't you post your picture yup

Every broad who spews ish like this I can tell how they look
Aww ugly shaming...weren't you crying crocodile tears when I called you bitter. But you want to try to shame based on what you think I look like...mmkay:rudy:

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The funny thing there are tons of women out there lying and procreating with bum ass nukkaz but now I'm suppose to believe this poster yup about equal footing :mjlol:

Every day some chick is getting conned on a a resort falling g in love with a dude making 2 pesos a day.
So because other women are lying with broke men. So that means I am because of....:childplease:
I know there are plenty of these women that exist especially among black women...that's why I said what I said ato my buddy @Art Barr
There are also women on the other extreme who will only consider men of wealth...hence gold digger shaming.
I advise that any woman who wants to secure a better future should want a man who share the same life goals as she does. End.

You didn't refute it but confirmed men are shallow...and these are the same ones complaining that she just wanted me for my money...she didn't love me:lupe::heh:
Like the cheater complaining that he got cheated.
As the world turns...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If there's any delusion it's safe to say it's on both sides.
Be the example of what you preach...wasn't your fiancee in university like yourself? Were you not on the same path life wise? Do you honestly think she would have goe for someone that is not presumably on an equal footing education wise...you can be serious.
It has nothing to si with being special...it has to do with priorities and what people want for themselves to build a better future.
As far as the examples provided...these men picked these women based on looks so...their value is that and the women got a financially well off man.

:mindblown: What dont these career women get. I work all the time, i don't want a woman to work all the time. I want my partner to be able to raise the kid and run the household. If you're going to have the same attitude as a man in terms of getting a job and being the primary breadwinner. You also need to have the same attitude as a man when finding a partner. Real men especially nikkas with money don't want to marry themselves.

If you choose the life of being a career women I respect that, however don't be mad at nikkas when they don't want a career women. Never have you heard educated successful men state what job or how much money they want their spouse to make. Yet you hear it from women.

:ufdup:You chose to make a lot of money, the best thing for you to do is find a husband to take care of the household just like a rich man finds a wife. You wanted to be a man in terms of how you lived yet now want that same man you wanted to compete with.:camby:You're not naive and can understand the harsh reality of what I'm saying. If you really wanted that type of man you would of made yourself into the type of woman he wanted instead of making men feel guilty about what we want in a wife. This equally yoked bs is a pipe dream you been sold by lesbian feminists.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:mindblown: What dont these career women get. I work all the time, i don't want a woman to work all the time. I want my partner to be able to raise the kid and run the household. If you're going to have the same attitude as a man in terms of getting a job and being the primary breadwinner. You also need to have the same attitude as a man when finding a partner. Real men especially nikkas with money don't want to marry themselves.

If you choose the life of being a career women I respect that, however don't be mad at nikkas when they don't want a career women. Never have you heard educated successful men state what job or how much money they want their spouse to make. Yet you hear it from women.

:ufdup:You chose to make a lot of money, the best thing for you to do is find a husband to take care of the household just like a rich man finds a wife. You wanted to be a man in terms of how you lived yet now want that same man you wanted to compete with.:camby:You're not naive and can understand the harsh reality of what I'm saying. If you really wanted that type of man you would of made yourself into the type of woman he wanted instead of making men feel guilty about what we want in a wife. This equally yoked bs is a pipe dream you been sold by lesbian feminists.
Hold up....where did I say that women want to be a breadwinner and switched up the roles on men? If anything that is my actual point. That a woman must be able to pick a man that can provide in the event that she raises children. That being said not all men want housewives.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hold up....where did I say that women want to be a breadwinner and switched up the roles on men? If anything that is my actual point. That a woman must be able to pick a man that can provide in the event that she raises children. That being said not all men want housewives.

Yeah but the type of men most the educated women want that are equally yoked, do want housewives. They always have wanted housewives for generations.

And the type that don't want housewives, yall mad because they arent on the same level as the guys that do

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yeah but the type of men most the educated women want that are equally yoked, do want housewives. They always have wanted housewives for generations.

And the type that don't want housewives, yall mad because they arent on the same level as the guys that do
I wish that was a problem for black women...that their men would rather they stay at jome and raise kids while the men work...the reality is for many of us that is not the case.
More of a white woman problem hence, the basis of their feminism.
Got men encouraging professional women being happy with the janitor as a life partner SMH.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish that was a problem for black women...that their men would rather they stay at jome and raise kids while the men work...the reality is for many of us that is not the case.
More of a white woman problem hence, the basis of their feminism.

So women black or white want men to stay home while they work, the basis of feminism. Yet these same feminist are mad because they don't get the top dog male that makes the same if not more than them?:snoop: