Dating after 30.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
article-0-18E19688000005DC-946_634x468.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Craigslist-OKCupid-dates-just-free-meals.html

There are plenty of women just like her juggling dudes for free meals.

It's so very demonic, breh.

2015: No Taking These Chicks Out on Dinner Dates

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think loneliness scares both men and women equally. I just think women are made to feel like they are defective pr something's wrong with them if they are not settled with a companion past a certain age. Hence the pressure to find someone.
Loneliness definitely fukks with dudes that's why alot of dudes have a girl even though they allegedly can be pimps, players, and the like. Why not go the Clooney route if you don't worry about being lonely? That's how I look at it

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now you tryna tell people that young 20 year old bytches is dating 50 year old Atlanta nikkas for they looks?:comeon:

Is it oochie wally or One Mic breh? Cause ain't NO WAY you plan on being single forever and constantly bagging chicks in they 20's yet say "I DON'T CONDONE TRICKING AT ALL" , that don't make no sense playboi.

somthing ain't adding up :patrice:
Do you know what 50 year olds look like? Most don't look much older than 35 year olds.

"Oochie Wally" and "One Mic" both have lyrics about unscrupulous women. The fukk is your point?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Breh...This killed a lot of souls....

Breh, it's the truth. It's harsh, but it's reality outchea. These 30+ women usually make it to 30 without being wifed up for a reason.

Put it this way: one of the reasons a car's value drops the minute you take that bytch out the lot is because you'll never be able to convince someone to buy it back from you at the same price. Even if you bought it and tried to sell it within 30 minutes, you'd still suffer a loss.

nikkas would be skeptical. Why is he selling a perfectly good car that he just bought? There must be something wrong. It has to be a lemon. :patrice:

It's the same way with these 30+ women. They want nikkas to pay full price for used and/or potentially damaged goods. Wise nikkas are sitting there thinking, "You're fine. You look good on paper, but why hasn't a nikka wifed you up yet? You're 35. Something's gotta be wrong." :patrice:

That's the reality 30+ women have working against them. Just as women depend on other women to screen men, men depend on other men to screen women. If a nikka never gets p*ssy and play from women, other women will think that nikka is a lame and not fukk with him. It's the same way with men. If we see that no nikka has wifed a chick up past a certain age, we start doing the mental calculations.

tumblr_m7cip7oZWe1rr6cyuo1_500.gif

That's why, as @Emperor_ReinScarf mentioned, there's a shytload of 30+ women on POF, Match, and any other dating site looking for long-term mates. nikkas aren't marrying 30+ women like that.

Once a woman is over 30, she pretty much has until 32 to convince a man that she's worth marrying. If not, the probability of her marrying drops substantially each year afterward.

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, it's the truth. It's harsh, but it's reality outchea. These 30+ women usually make it to 30 without being wifed up for a reason.

Put it this way: one of the reasons a car's value drops the minute you take that bytch out the lot is because you'll never be able to convince someone to buy it back from you at the same price. Even if you bought it and tried to sell it within 30 minutes, you'd still suffer a loss.

nikkas would be skeptical. Why is he selling a perfectly good car that he's just bought? There must be something wrong. It has to be a lemon. :patrice:

It's the same way with these 30+ women. They want nikkas to pay full price for used and/or potentially damaged goods. Wise nikkas are sitting there thinking, "You look good on paper, but why hasn't a nikka wifed you up yet? You're 35. Something's gotta be wrong." :patrice:

That's the reality 30+ women have working against them. Just as women depend on other women to screen men, men depend on other men to screen women. If a nikka never gets p*ssy and play from women, other women will think that nikka is a lame and not fukk with him. It's the same way with men. If we see that no nikka has wifed a chick up past a certain age, we start doing the mental calculations.

tumblr_m7cip7oZWe1rr6cyuo1_500.gif
Nah. Stop with these dumbass car analogies. You can sell a car for more or less than you paid at the lot. It depends on the buyer. shyt some dealers give you like a week to return it. Cars have no choice in who chooses them. Women make choices. The biggest problem I see in life is this false "time" narrative. You got time, you got time. Don't rush it, be sure. Explore your opinions. You doing all this and time is flying by and before you know it, you're 30 unmarried, unsettled and without any real prospects. The ones you wanted are in situations good or bad, but it doesn't fit into what you need now. It doesn't mean you are "damaged".

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Call me all the names you want but I am not going to struggle along with any man. Shaming tactics be damned. ..this does not include people on their way to completing a degree and certification.
Isn't marriage meant to be through the good times and bad? I suppose I can understand if you are already self made and refuse to accept any man below where you're at. But on a general level, I feel like women are being sold on a dream, and they are much less willing to grind with their man than in the past. Folks run at the first sight of troubles these days, because there is the thinking that there is always someone better around the corner. And that's not always true.

Sorry for going on a rant, I am not directing all of that at your comment. I guess I just wanted a platform to complain.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Isn't marriage meant to be through the good times and bad? I suppose I can understand if you are already self made and refuse to accept any man below where you're at. But on a general level, I feel like women are being sold on a dream, and they are much less willing to grind with their man than in the past. Folks run at the first sight of troubles these days, because there is the thinking that there is always someone better around the corner. And that's not always true.

Sorry for going on a rant, I am not directing all of that at your comment. I guess I just wanted a platform to complain.
I can work with a man at my level...fresh graduate paying off his loans the same eay I am building up our careers. Thats different.
Not someone who is working fast food trying to make it out...sorry.

Seto

Pro
Daps
People 30+ get married all the time, what planet do y'all live on?
This must be dimension: internet

• Dap

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can work with a man at my level...fresh graduate paying off his loans the same eay I am building up our careers. Thats different.
Not someone who is working fast food trying to make it out...sorry.

you, golddigger you...........

Call me all the names you want but I am not going to struggle along with any man. Shaming tactics be damned. ..this does not include people on their way to completing a degree and certification.

life is a struggle, goofie.
which means...
yousa fukk'n gold digger cause you not about strugglin, with no mate.
which is what life is as a human being is strictly about.
yousa about digging for gold, and the wrong way at that.
god has no need for gold, and real talk.
gold is a construct of value for the devil,....

you're the type that screwed the devil.
disguised as the snake and fukked it up for one of god's wisest creation.
when, mr snake ain't did shyt to you.
to the point even my trouser snake is demonized cause of females like you.

plus, the guy who gave you a rib and all that.
he got bogus-fied by you, too.

you and ol, make adam take care of esau.
the bedwench product of the devil smashing you and all of us out the garden of eden.

all that apple talk,...makes me wonder if god put adam out.
cause the apple is a metaphor for someone,...
man, lemme stop.
that someone probably did something, completely more dastardly.
that some writer of the bible censored it from us like the book of enoch.
all cause the real is so fukked up,...
it had to be changed.

real talk,...yousa ol make adam eat me out, after the devil yaz all his yambag juice in ya cooter vindictive face ass broad.
on adam when duke ain't did shyt to yo punk ass.

ol' a nikka be on some real shyt, and you treat'em fa no reason other than bullshyt face ass.

ol first lesson in the bible face ass, basic face ass.

art barr

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you, golddigger you...........

life is a struggle, goofie.
which means...
yousa fukk'n gold digger cause you not about strugglin, with no mate.
which is what life is as a human being is strictly about.
yousa about digging for gold, and the wrong way at that.
god has no need for gold, and real talk.
gold is a construct of value for the devil,....

you're the type that screwed the devil.
disguised as the snake and fukked it up for one of god's wisest creation.
when, mr snake ain't did shyt to you.
to the point even my trouser snake is demonized cause of females like you.

plus, the guy who gave you a rib and all that.
he got bogus-fied by you, too.

you and ol, make adam take care of esau.
the bedwench product of the devil smashing you and all of us out the garden of eden.

all that apple talk,...makes me wonder if god put adam out.
cause the apple is a metaphor for someone,...
man, lemme stop.
that someone probably did something, completely more dastardly.
that some writer of the bible censored it from us like the book of enoch.
all cause the real is so fukked up,...
it had to be changed.

real talk,...yousa ol make adam eat me out, after the devil yaz all his yambag juice in ya cooter vindictive face ass broad.
on adam when duke ain't did shyt to yo punk ass.

ol' a nikka be on some real shyt, and you treat'em fa no reason other than bullshyt face ass.

ol first lesson in the bible face ass, basic face ass.

art barr
I don't think you know the meaning of gold digging..and calling me one does it make it so.
I will get a man that is my equal in terms of education and life path and any woman with sense will do the same.
Those who want save men can do that...and see where their lives go.
Your shaming tactics faze me none if you that bothered by it you might be the one I am taking about. Fact is selecting a partner that has the ability provide is ensuring making a wise investment in your future and your family. Love alone don't pay the bills...if more black women were more pragmatic they may end up with better lives.
Most fathers of any background would advise that for their daughters...you got it all twisted if yoi think a woman should settle for a man that has nothing going himself so shr csn avoid looking like a gold digger.
Get out of her with your mess....ladies don't lusten to him. Finance is as important as romance.
Struggle is very much part of life but struggle for struggles sake is due yo bad decision making and poor mate selection. Im not trying to add more to my plate.
Peace! !

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Marriage is through good or bad. What I am talking about is picking a man before marriage...a woman whos got her life together has no business picking a man who does not. It is frankly unwise...men who advise that for women are better impoving tgrir goals in life to make themselves more attractive to quality woman. You got people have no shame thinking they can make no effort in their lives and will be scooped up by a quality woman because he's a man. Are you serious?
Edit: and I am going to need someone to explain grow. If men here pick younger women anyway acvording to tgis thread they should be further along than the women career wise. A man who has an education...wants to leave the rat race to create his own business is different that barely has his high school diploma.

Last edited:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
There is so much male ego and deflecting in this thread its redic.

Dating comes down to how attractive you are and what you have going for yourself. The latter will determine if you get hitched or ditched.

• Dap

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
A man looking for potential is diffrent than a womans ...women will never get it as women you have to GROW on us men . ..I dont think its the same for women
Lol ok...don't agree but you didn't explain your point well.