Dating after 30.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So women black or white want men to stay home while they work, the basis of feminism. Yet these same feminist are mad because they don't get the top dog male that makes the same if not more than them?:snoop:
:dahell: Please highlight where I said that...

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish that was a problem for black women...that their men would rather they stay at jome and raise kids while the men work...the reality is for many of us that is not the case.
More of a white woman problem hence, the basis of their feminism.
Got men encouraging professional women being happy with the janitor as a life partner SMH.
what does bolded mean

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:mindblown: What dont these career women get. I work all the time, i don't want a woman to work all the time. I want my partner to be able to raise the kid and run the household. If you're going to have the same attitude as a man in terms of getting a job and being the primary breadwinner. You also need to have the same attitude as a man when finding a partner. Real men especially nikkas with money don't want to marry themselves.

If you choose the life of being a career women I respect that, however don't be mad at nikkas when they don't want a career women. Never have you heard educated successful men state what job or how much money they want their spouse to make. Yet you hear it from women.

:ufdup:You chose to make a lot of money, the best thing for you to do is find a husband to take care of the household just like a rich man finds a wife. You wanted to be a man in terms of how you lived yet now want that same man you wanted to compete with.:camby:You're not naive and can understand the harsh reality of what I'm saying. If you really wanted that type of man you would of made yourself into the type of woman he wanted instead of making men feel guilty about what we want in a wife. This equally yoked bs is a pipe dream you been sold by lesbian feminists.

Elite-level posting, breh.

Women who get wifed up are smart enough to mold themselves into something quality men want in a wife. These new age women are still outchea believing their degrees and titles make them more attractive to men than the next woman. Those things don't really matter to men when it comes to picking a wife.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what does bolded mean
It means that black women do not have the luxury of being housewives to the same extrnt that white women do. Black men on average do not exceed black women income by very much.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Elite-level posting, breh.

Women who get wifed up are smart enough to mold themselves into something quality men want in a wife. These new age women are still outchea believing their degrees and titles make them more attractive to men than the next woman. Those things don't really matter to men when it comes to picking a wife.
So a woman should be satisfied with a high school diploma. Education is not just about the other person...it's about your own wellbeing. When two people settle down they make arrangements and compromises, that is not what I am saying.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Some concerns of 30-something women

What's it like to be a 30-something woman in America today? From religious choices to parental pressures, a successful single woman in Washington, D.C. and a devoted mother of four open up.

One issue that plagues an average of 6.3 million women in America is being single.

Julie, a Chicago pediatrician, struggles with the stigma of being alone in her 30s. "I've tried JDate, a Jewish Internet dating service, Match.com, setups by my friends," Julie says. "I recently adopted a dog, hoping to meet someone out in the dog park." :mjlol:

Like many single women in America, Julie is no stranger to the dating scene -- but finding dates isn't always the problem. "It's not that there are no men to date. It's that I'm not meeting anyone that I'm attracted to. Nobody that I think is quality and worthy of me and what I have to offer and what I want to do."

Now Julie thinks marriage may not even be what she wants. Instead of waiting around for a husband, she's considering having a child on her own. "I'm probably going to investigate an anonymous donor and do it artificially ... I want it to be my own biological child," she says.

DeChane, a successful attorney in Washington, D.C., also struggles with the 30-something singles scene. Her fear is that men are intimidated by her. :mjlol:

"None of my female friends have ever said I'm intimidating," she says. "Having an education, a house, a job does not make me intimidating. It just makes me an adult living an adult life."

She finds it ironic that her achievements may turn men off. "I would think they would find it more unusual if I walked into the picture not having anything. But I think after 35 years of living, working and being driven, I should have something to show for it."

DeChane also thinks men make assumptions about single women in their 30s. "I think they assume that if you aren't married, you want to get married," she says.

"Instead of meeting you and approaching you in a manner that's very basic -- 'I want to get to know you, who you are, what your likes and dislikes are' -- I think they walk in the door expecting you to try to strong-arm them into getting married, and it scares them away."

For Amy, a divorced mom, dating in her 30s has been stressful. "I wish there was a manual for dating, because I have been out of the game for so long," she says. "Growing up, I always wanted to be a wife and a mom and didn't expect that I would find myself single again."

With four children at home, Amy faces a unique set of dating issues. "I run a criminal background check on every guy I go out with," she says. "I have to be very careful about who I invite into our lives."

Amy also realizes that a woman with kids isn't what every guy is looking for. "I don't consider children baggage. I think they're the bonus piece to the set, but there are a lot of men who don't see it that way," she says. :mjlol:

For many women in their 30s, the pressure to get married can be intense. Julie says she isn't feeling that pressure as much anymore. "My original goal was to meet a man, have a family just like I grew up in," she says. "But it just doesn't seem to be going that way."

As a single mom, Amy says the pressure comes from people who feel like something must be missing in her life. "People see me as a single mom [as if] that's something wrong. 'Oh, you poor thing. You'll find somebody.' People will do that kind of thing because they don't feel like it's acceptable, or that you can't do it on your own," she says.

DeChane takes a more relaxed approach. "I am prepared to go with the flow as far as children and marriage are concerned," she says. "I was raised in a family where a number of people, even married relatives, have chosen not to have children. So it's never been the expectation that you have to get married, that you have to have children. It's really more being who you are and having a happy life. That's the focus for me."

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/07/18/o.30.something.in.us/index.html

Basically everything we've covered in this thread.

• 30+ women having to hop on dating sites to look for long-term mates
  • Women with degrees, titles, etc. thinking men care about that shyt when it comes to picking a wife
  • Delusional 30+ chicks with a tribe of kids thinking men want to take on that burden

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It means that black women do not have the luxury of being housewives to the same extrnt that white women do. Black men on average do not exceed black women income by very much.
That's true. But my point is the type of black man you want, wants a housewife. Then you get mad when this nikka don't want you, bc he wants a housewife, every man like him for generations has no matter color. You then use that anger and portray it on the nikkas that do want you, yet aren't on that nikka's level. Blaming all men, when in reality you should of known he wouldn't want you. Ever since the dawn of time men have wanted a certain type of woman if they were a certain type of male. Now you're going to get mad at everyone because you don't fit the standard for that guy?:childplease:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I feel you breh...but this might've held true around 1970
These days if she over 20...she been chewed to some extent.

You just gotta dig around till you find one gem that's not completely chewed up, and that's the one you wife.
So true...the relationship dynamic these days already has it made when it comes to promiscuity :snoop:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Basically everything we've covered in this thread.

• 30+ women having to hop on dating sites to look for long-term mates
  • Women with degrees, titles, etc. thinking men care about that shyt when it comes to picking a wife
  • Delusional 30+ chicks with a tribe of kids thinking men want to take on that burden
:dwillhuh: "I don't consider (4) children baggage. I think they're the bonus piece to the set, but there are a lot of men who don't see it that way," :dwillhuh:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So a woman should be satisfied with a high school diploma. Education is not just about the other person...it's about your own wellbeing. When two people settle down they make arrangements and compromises, that is not what I am saying.

Of course not. But, when you hear a lot of the single 30+ women talk, they present their case for why they're a great catch by listing their degrees, their titles, etc. That doesn't impress men. That's the type of shyt men say to impress women, brehette.

A woman's degrees and titles have never gotten a nikka's dikk hard. But, a nikka's degrees, titles, and status have and will always get the p*ssy wet.

That's like a 30+ nikka coming up to a woman and saying his selling points are that he knows how to cook, clean, and maintain a home! bytches would look at him like
childplease.png

They'd smile and then hit him with the, "That's nice. But, what do you do for a living?"

Which is the classic line to assess a nikka's level of education, status, earning power, etc. You know, shyt that women value in a man, brehette.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. That's why pimp nikkas and preachers flourish in the Black community. They know these bytches are children, emotionally.

:banderas:

Control her emotions, and you control her existence. If you can bring women into all kinds of emotions and make it into a roller coaster, then she can never betray you.