Dating after 30.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
There is so much male ego and deflecting in this thread its redic.

Dating comes down to how attractive you are and what you have going for yourself. The latter will determine if you get hitched or ditched.
Basically....I hate to say it but it explains a lot on what black people have to deal with when it comes to setting down...especially women.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Women need to think outside the box, too? They need to plan some dates. It shouldn't always be left up to nikkas to plan everything.
I am assuming you mean after a guy has planned several dates with said woman...then ya but someone thay approaches me for the firat time than no.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People are still wasting their time replying to these delusional women.

They all think they are different and offer something special.

Patrice said it best Halle's berry puzzy is the same as the chick working at McDonalds.

All that he has to be on my level :mjlol:

A guy on your level will not be dating you. Its why doctors marry the nurse
The lawyer marries the legal assistant.

The CEO marries the secretary

C

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
People are still wasting their time replying to these delusional women.

They all think they are different and offer something special.

Patrice said it best Halle's berry puzzy is the same as the chick working at McDonalds.

All that he has to be on my level :mjlol:

A guy on your level will not be dating you. Its why doctors marry the nurse
The lawyer marries the legal assistant.

The CEO marries the secretary

C
If there's any delusion it's safe to say it's on both sides.
Be the example of what you preach...wasn't your fiancee in university like yourself? Were you not on the same path life wise? Do you honestly think she would have goe for someone that is not presumably on an equal footing education wise...you can be serious.
It has nothing to si with being special...it has to do with priorities and what people want for themselves to build a better future.
As far as the examples provided...these men picked these women based on looks so...their value is that and the women got a financially well off man.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Basically....I hate to say it but it explains a lot on what black people have to deal with when it comes to setting down...especially women.

A lot of these guys are making it difficult for themselves. They are equating status and standards with being a quality guy or good catch and missing the whole point trying to copy a formula. Life has shown me , thru myself and others, that it does not matter how much baggage you have or what you haven't accomplished as long as you have drive and ambition and are making things happen. Established men and women respect the grind too, not just the material results and will seriously date someone coming up. Some of these guys are projecting personal gripes and issues into the situation that are completely irrelevant, but does shed light on why dating and finding a match can be "hard".

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
There is so much male ego and deflecting in this thread its redic.

Dating comes down to how attractive you are and what you have going for yourself. The latter will determine if you get hitched or ditched.

therationalmale.com/2014/03/26/preventative-medicine-part-ii/

The Transition

I believe it was Roosh who stated that the only women who complain about men needing to Man Up or how men have somehow shirked the masculine responsibilities the Feminine Imperative society expects of them are always 30 years of age or older. Younger women simply have no motive to complain about what they believe they are entitled to in a man beyond his being ‘hawt’.

What I term as the Transition phase is the culmination of the Epiphany phase’s influence on a woman who’s thus far been unable to consolidate on monogamy with a male who fulfills the role of provider (Beta provider most often) that her hypergamy now holds in much higher priority order. When women in this phase complain of men’s “adequacy issues” what they’re really bemoaning is their chronic inability to find (or merit) a man who can balance the dual influences of her hypergamy.

The urgency for this consolidation is further compounded by the misconceptions most women hold about the Myth of the Biological clock, but in biological terms she’s well past the years of her prime fertility window and conceiving and bearing children becomes progressively more difficult for women with each passing year.

In the Transition phase the competition anxiety that prompted the Epiphany phase is exchanged for an anxiety that results from confronting the possibility a woman may never consolidate on a long term security. However, as always, feminine social conventions are already in place to absolve her of any real personal accountability for this incapacity.

Thus, begins the ‘Men are threatened by powerful women’, ‘Men have fragile egos’, ‘Men are shallow and only want young chippys they can manipulate instead of vibrant, women who are their intellectual equals’ and various other canards intended to simultaneously shame men into compliance with their hypergamous imperative and relieve women of any personal accountability for the anxiety the Transition phase forces them to experience.

Daps
So you took my statement as an attack? Lol

Whatev Dating is not as hard as y'all in here making it.

I took it as a case in point with an opportunity to provide a crystal clear explanation from Rollo Tomassi.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wrong, you don't know me.

The delusions go cling to are hysterical when's the last time you even been on a date? No guy cares what you do or what your bringing in.

A Siamese cat awaits you

If there's any delusion it's safe to say it's on both sides.
Be the example of what you preach...wasn't your fiancee in university like yourself? Were you not on the same path life wise? Do you honestly think she would have goe for someone that is not presumably on an equal footing education wise...you can be serious.
It has nothing to si with being special...it has to do with priorities and what people want for themselves to build a better future.
As far as the examples provided...these men picked these women based on looks so...their value is that and the women got a financially well off man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The funny thing there are tons of women out there lying and procreating with bum ass nukkaz but now I'm suppose to believe this poster yup about equal footing :mjlol:

Every day some chick is getting conned on a a resort falling g in love with a dude making 2 pesos a day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why don't you post your picture yup

Every broad who spews ish like this I can tell how they look

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
This couldn't be more off base. You know how many dudes are broke bums up until they come out of school at 23/24/25? These dudes were run ragged throughout school and then they get that job, that whip, that pad, and have time to work out because they don't have to study&work all day and chicks start falling. I see it all the time.

I posted about the guy I recently became cool with that just vacated his IT position here for the state, and was making 88k at 28 years old. 3 years ago he was broke as shyt and skinny as hell. Then be got that analyst money, could afford a gym membership and some food, and copped a house and an R8 and S5 and I SAW THIS MAN run through a roster of all types of women in one season with damn near ZERO effort.

Only thing is that dude is jaded as hell because he said he got side skirted so bad while he was broke he knows hell never take women seriously, and I can't blame him.

I got stories like that for days, I got girls when I was younger, but now I don't even try half the time and they still do dumb stuff to try and get my attention. I don't even look all that great either.

the bolded..thats also part of the game unfortunately....the only to fix that if he starts dealing with women outside the area he lives in..a woman who has no idea of his past..else he's gong to remain jaded