Dating after 30.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Call me all the names you want but I am not going to struggle along with any man. Shaming tactics be damned. ..this does not include people on their way to completing a degree and certification.

So only poor or rich exist in you mind, huh? :stopitslime:

Hypergamy indoctrinated yo ass into being a subconscious golddigger. You probably use all of your disposable income on expensive ass clothes and have fukked up credit.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So only poor or rich exist in you mind, huh? :stopitslime:

Hypergamy indoctrinated yo ass into being a subconscious golddigger. You probably use all of your disposable income on expensive ass clothes and have fukked up credit.
Because having a degree means immeasurable wealth:bryan:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This couldn't be more off base. You know how many dudes are broke bums up until they come out of school at 23/24/25? These dudes were run ragged throughout school and then they get that job, that whip, that pad, and have time to work out because they don't have to study&work all day and chicks start falling. I see it all the time.

I posted about the guy I recently became cool with that just vacated his IT position here for the state, and was making 88k at 28 years old. 3 years ago he was broke as shyt and skinny as hell. Then be got that analyst money, could afford a gym membership and some food, and copped a house and an R8 and S5 and I SAW THIS MAN run through a roster of all types of women in one season with damn near ZERO effort.

Only thing is that dude is jaded as hell because he said he got side skirted so bad while he was broke he knows hell never take women seriously, and I can't blame him.

I got stories like that for days, I got girls when I was younger, but now I don't even try half the time and they still do dumb stuff to try and get my attention. I don't even look all that great either.

:wow:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Because having a degree means immeasurable wealth:bryan:

You think that a man has got to be on the level of Birdman or Jay-Z to be taken seriously, or else he just another broke nikka to you. Your definition of "comfortable" is to have excess amounts of money to splurge on clothes to show off in front of your closet-hating ass friends you hang out with.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You think that a man has got to be on the level of Birdman or Jay-Z to be taken seriously, or else he just another broke nikka to you. Your definition of "comfortable" is to have excess amounts of money to splurge on clothes to show off in front of your closet-hating ass friends you hang out with.
Huh:dahell:. Please direct me to where I said that. Nuance my friend look it up in the dictionary.
That post must have struck a nerve eh...keep thinking that college/university educated financially stable woman should consider a man that has no pot to piss in as a future life partner.

Ill pray for you my brotha

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
10085.jpg

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
Marriage is through good or bad. What I am talking about is picking a man before marriage...a woman whos got her life together has no business picking a man who does not. It is frankly unwise...men who advise that for women are better impoving tgrir goals in life to make themselves more attractive to quality woman. You got people have no shame thinking they can make no effort in their lives and will be scooped up by a quality woman because he's a man. Are you serious?
Edit: and I am going to need someone to explain grow. If men here pick younger women anyway acvording to tgis thread they should be further along than the women career wise. A man who has an education...wants to leave the rat race to create his own business is different that barely has his high school diploma.

I'll respect your point because I understand what you're saying. It's in the woman's best interest to date a man who has at least her level of education and accomplishments, for compatability purposes. I'd just like to state that this thins out the dating market significantly for those women, disproportionately so when you consider that a man of high wealth and education would still be willing to date the beautiful girl at Starbucks if she posses wife like qualities. The reverse is not true. In a way, women gaining all of this success is killing them in the dating game. It's interesting to examine.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'll respect your point because I understand what you're saying. It's in the woman's best interest to date a man who has at least her level of education and accomplishments, for compatability purposes. I'd just like to state that this thins out the dating market significantly for those women, disproportionately so when you consider that a man of high wealth and education would still be willing to date the beautiful girl at Starbucks if she posses wife like qualities. The reverse is not true. In a way, women gaining all of this success is killing them in the dating game. It's interesting to examine.
I hear what your saying also. But education does not mean simply office job.
There's trades, there's entrepreneurs, there's many other avenues to success. It does not profit a woman to date a man who's career is to work at Starbucks unless that man had the ambition to be a manager or own his own franchise.
If he is a cashier how can he provide for himself and pay bills much less a family. As a temporary job sure as a career no.
I get a sense that when a woman wantsa financial stable man it means she want to floss. Most of the time its with the idea of having children and the ability to provide shoukd she be unable to work.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I hear what your saying also. But education does not mean simply office job.
There's trades, there's entrepreneurs, there's many other avenues to success. It does not profit a woman to date a man who's career is to work at Starbucks unless that man had the ambition to be a manager or own his own franchise.
If he is a cashier how can he provide for himself and pay bills much less a family. As a temporary job sure as a career no.
I get a sense that when a woman wantsa financial stable man it means she want to floss. Most of the time its with the idea of having children and the ability to provide shoukd she be unable to work.

We're in the age of equality. Why can't these women foot the bill and carry the load for the family? :troll:

Also, why aren't these women out here proposing to men?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We're in the age of equality. Why can't these women foot the bill and carry the load for the family? :troll:

Also, why aren't these women out here proposing to men?
Lol...nicely played. Do men like to be proposed to by women:ohhh: