Dating after 30.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This couldn't be more off base. You know how many dudes are broke bums up until they come out of school at 23/24/25? These dudes were run ragged throughout school and then they get that job, that whip, that pad, and have time to work out because they don't have to study&work all day and chicks start falling. I see it all the time.

I posted about the guy I recently became cool with that just vacated his IT position here for the state, and was making 88k at 28 years old. 3 years ago he was broke as shyt and skinny as hell. Then be got that analyst money, could afford a gym membership and some food, and copped a house and an R8 and S5 and I SAW THIS MAN run through a roster of all types of women in one season with damn near ZERO effort.

Only thing is that dude is jaded as hell because he said he got side skirted so bad while he was broke he knows hell never take women seriously, and I can't blame him.

I got stories like that for days, I got girls when I was younger, but now I don't even try half the time and they still do dumb stuff to try and get my attention. I don't even look all that great either.
Honestly this the story of the ugly, wack, crew for the most part with all the usual trappings too. Jaded and hurt fukk boys should,be mad at their parents for making them swag less bums because in HS and college money don't even matter. fukk was their problem then? It wasn't they was studying they was ugly and or weak sauce. nikkas act like dudes that get girls fukking dunce status which is complete bullshyt. I was at school whether it was HS or college doing my thing. Stop giving these lames excuses shyt disgusting.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never claimed that everythjng is monetary based I am playing off the same stereotypes said about women all the time here that gheu chase miney and nothing else:yeshrug:
As far as finances are concerned you are delusional if you think its not an important aspect of a relationship leading to marriage. Money is not the cause of divorce for no reason. A man needs to provide for his family adequately...take it anyway you want:ehh:
Sorry did not understand the second paragraph.

talk marriage and know nuffin about marriage law, breh.

provider has not existed in american marriage legal tradition for damn near thirty plus years, now.
you a goof lame gold digger.
your lame use of deflection is gonna get you tabled't the fukk up.

art barr

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this the story of the ugly, wack, crew for the most part with all the usual trappings too. Jaded and hurt fukk boys should,be mad at their parents for making them swag less bums because in HS and college money don't even matter. fukk was their problem then? It wasn't they was studying they was ugly and or weak sauce. nikkas act like dudes that get girls fukking dunce status which is complete bullshyt. I was at school whether it was HS or college doing my thing. Stop giving these lames excuses shyt disgusting.

Stop giving these shallow bytches excuses...shyts not only disgusting but vile and a complete violation. Go fukk around and fukk yourself.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
talk marriage and know nuffin about marriage law, breh.

provider has not existed in american marriage legal tradition for damn near thirty plus years, now.
you a goof lame gold digger.
your lame use of deflection is gonna get you tabled't the fukk up.

art barr
Call me all the names you want but I am not going to struggle along with any man. Shaming tactics be damned. ..this does not include people on their way to completing a degree and certification.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stop giving these shallow bytches excuses...shyts not only disgusting but vile and a complete violation. Go fukk around and fukk yourself.
FOH fakkit giving grown men excuses for why they can't get chicks. Actually cats should be embarrassed to be blaming that on shyt but themselves so again FOH p*ssy. That dikksucking for reps ain't work so far so you should stop it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I can see this. This might be true. But not all black women are lacking a backbone like that. There are ones who are true to their creed.

Black man date out of race more than black women because a lot of nikkas hate being black. That's just the truth. Black men are in demand, no doubt. But how many black men have their shyt together? The ones that I see, don't. I see more dudes my age on the block, than in the schools. When women of all races are motivated by men with wealth and status ( as they are ), you can't blame it all on women not liking black men. A lot of women are shallow creatures and won't date an average dude who takes the bus.

I disagree with this wholeheartedly. This is a terrible generalization. Probably your worst post. No one wants to date a dumb bytch. Not me anyway. Smart women, with good jobs are very attractive long term. Obviously if we're talking about a quick smash, then no. I don't care about what you haven't accomplished. But long term? Everyone should want an independent women. Everyone.
Regarding bold alot of women change depending on how they dude is regardless of race just alot of these coli cats complaining don't got chicks taking on their characteristics cause they shyt garbage. Any dude getting girls can tell you how their chicks done took on some of their personality traits.

Regarding black men dating out who cares. Most people "date" out but not marrying out so how do they hate themselves? Y'all be hanging around to many women saying shyt like that IMO. That's shyt I hear from black women and or cats that hang around them alot.

I agree with smart women though fukk them super dumb chicks past college age still working at Wendy's and shyt.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The example I posted was not about Will Smith himself. It was an example of a 45 year old man in good shape that still has the body (no homo) and swagger to attract younger women. I dont condone tricking at all. A playa with good game can bag women with his mouthpiece. There are plenty of older guys in ATL bagging women without tricking off on them. I see it everyday.

SMH at you guys thnking a 45 yr old man cant bag and smash attractive women in their late 20s and early thirties without being a sugar daddy.

So now you tryna tell people that young 20 year old bytches is dating 50 year old Atlanta nikkas for they looks?:comeon:

Is it oochie wally or One Mic breh? Cause ain't NO WAY you plan on being single forever and constantly bagging chicks in they 20's yet say "I DON'T CONDONE TRICKING AT ALL" , that don't make no sense playboi.

somthing ain't adding up :patrice:

Daps
A man looking for potential is diffrent than a womans ...women will never get it as women you have to GROW on us men . ..I dont think its the same for women

wishbone

King of Beasts
Daps
this statement reminds me of some advice a old head taught me when i was teenage that i will never forget. "A women will betray her man, family and god but she WILL NEVER BETRAY HER Emotions" I believe this statement alone is the most powerful and important thing a man can learn about women.

(Game tip) really the key to controlling a women is controlling her emotions. that's why women get bored after so many years of being in a stable relationship thus there the main ones filing for divorce. just my two cents

I've heard this too. When I was younger, I used to ask myself " Why the fuq would having a stable and reliable man, make a woman bored/restless/ready to cheat?"
:mindblown:

Apparently, they want the excitment bruhs... A nice house in the burbs and a good job don't cut it anymore.
I know better now. Play on Playas.....:takedat:

Last edited: