Dating after 30.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
that whole 45 , with money constantly fukking young bytches is a fools dream homie
Playa. I live in Atlanta and you see older playaz with young chicks all the time. Dude from My gym is 50 yrs, rock solid(no homo), drives a Porsche and always has a young woman on his arm. I've chilled with him plenty of times and he is always bagging young chicks. Just because you cant do it doesn't mean others cant...

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Doesn't mean I didn't go out with guys. I don't know what world you live where people exchange bodily fluids with someone they just met. And then date later...that's called a hookup is it not?

I would not waste my time or money on you.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I would not waste my time or money on you.

I wouldn't be interested...you are too old for me.
I am not entitled tp your time and you my body. Its an arrangement we can both happy with:ehh:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Playa. I live in Atlanta and you see older playaz with young chicks all the time. Dude from My gym is 50 yrs, rock solid(no homo), drives a Porsche and always has a young woman on his arm. I've chilled with him plenty of times and he is always bagging young chicks. Just because you cant do it doesn't mean others cant...
tbh i knew an attorney who was 50 and did it constantly though he ended up marrying an old bytch
you gotta be really rich to pull that off homie too
im just saying if you telling dudes in their twenties that life after 30 is this players ball thats bullshyt

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
tbh i knew an attorney who was 50 and did it constantly though he ended up marrying an old bytch
you gotta be really rich to pull that off homie too
im just saying if you telling dudes in their twenties that life after 30 is this players ball thats bullshyt

The bachelor lifestyle isnt for everyone. You dont have to be rich. You can be 45 with a 60K a year job and have a nice highrise condo in Midtown Atlanta or Buckhead, drive a nice Benz and bag plenty of women. What happens in reality for most guys is they have 2-3 kids and are paying child support which drains their bank account and cant live the playa life. a 45 yr old with no kids and a decent job has plenty of money stacked up and can live it up.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Guys think that women past 30 are washed up and should take whatever they can get or risk being alone.
But men supposedly are hot until their 50s and can get women half their age or in their 20s.

basically people are debating s dating after 30 = shytty options
or 35- 45 being the prime of your life for a man if you keep yourself in shape, bangin mad yung bytches at 45

Ok I see. Basically the same things were discussed in a thread I made.
thanks.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Guys think that women past 30 are washed up smand should take whatever they can get or risk being alone
But men supposedly are hot until their 50s and can get women half their age or in their 20s.
its lowkey kinda true tho if we're keeping the conversation to a basic but if we divulge into an individual person to person level then it changes.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm not 30 I'm 24, so I don't know the dating scene in your 30's, but I want to get married. I'm not looking for a guy with a lot of money, just a man that's not a bum and we can be friends and lovers. I want someone that is willing to have a family and take care of what needs to be taken care of. It would be nice if he's at least mildly attractive and can converse about different things, has different interests and is not dumb…I'm a simple gal. Some of you all over think these things IMO.

:yeshrug:
Yes they really do overthink it. Reading this shyt have me thinking as a somewhat single 28 year old woman I might as well just give up. :dead: