Dating after 30.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
article-0-18E19688000005DC-946_634x468.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Craigslist-OKCupid-dates-just-free-meals.html

There are plenty of women just like her juggling dudes for free meals.
And there are men that string women along when they just want sex. People are foul...nothing new.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
women like her killed chivalry :yeshrug:
Lol..if you had no intention of being a gentleman just say so instead of using extremea as a defence. People take advantage of any situation they have at their disposal if they are sucky human beings.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
:what: Will Smith was smart enough to wife Jada breh... That man is the WRONG example....

You thinking it's gonna be cool to be 45-50 still chasing and tricking on these dizzy ass young broads?:mjlol:

Miss me with that....Perfect example of something sounding better than it actually will be. :camby:
so true

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sex is free. Why should I have to spend money in order to exchange orgasms with a woman that is attracted to me?
Lol...until you caught an std and then money becomes the leadt of your worries. If its an arrangement in which both parties are ok with then keep doing you.
It wouldn't work for me.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:what: Will Smith was smart enough to wife Jada breh... That man is the WRONG example....

You thinking it's gonna be cool to be 45-50 still chasing and tricking on these dizzy ass young broads?:mjlol:

Miss me with that....Perfect example of something sounding better than it actually will be. :camby:

The example I posted was not about Will Smith himself. It was an example of a 45 year old man in good shape that still has the body (no homo) and swagger to attract younger women. I dont condone tricking at all. A playa with good game can bag women with his mouthpiece. There are plenty of older guys in ATL bagging women without tricking off on them. I see it everyday.

SMH at you guys thnking a 45 yr old man cant bag and smash attractive women in their late 20s and early thirties without being a sugar daddy.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Lol...until you caught an std and then money becomes the leadt of your worries. If its an arrangement in which both parties are ok with then keep doing you.
It wouldn't work for me.

So you're saying you've never fukked a guy that didnt take you out on a date? :duck::camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol..if you had no intention of being a gentleman just say so instead of using extremea as a defence. People take advantage of any situation they have at their disposal if they are sucky human beings.
women using men for their money aren't the extreme, they're the norm.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
The example I posted was not about Will Smith himself. It was an example of a 45 year old man in good shape that still has the body (no homo) and swagger to attract younger women. I dont condone tricking at all. A playa with good game can bag women with his mouthpiece. There are plenty of older guys in ATL bagging women without tricking off on them. I see it everyday.

SMH at you guys thnking a 45 yr old man cant bag and smash attractive women in their late 20s and early thirties without being a sugar daddy.
how old are u playboi?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Doesn't mean I didn't go out with guys. I don't know what world you live where people exchange bodily fluids with someone they just met. And then date later...that's called a hookup is it not?