Dating after 30.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
If you keep yourself in shape you can bag young women well into your 50s.

Hell Will Smith is 45 years old and even if he was a regular 9-5 dude making 60,000 a year he could still bag young women because he is in good shape for his age. If you are a 45 yr old man in good shape, have a nice condo/house, a fly car and dont dress like a grandpa you will have no problems getting young women.

will-smith-buff-as-can-be.jpg

:what: Will Smith was smart enough to wife Jada breh... That man is the WRONG example....

You thinking it's gonna be cool to be 45-50 still chasing and tricking on these dizzy ass young broads?:mjlol:

Miss me with that....Perfect example of something sounding better than it actually will be. :camby:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you are so monetary based.
even your wack cliche's revolve around pennies and coin.

shut cho goof ass all the way the fukk up and log off, chu lame.
i hope you say sumfin goofy back, too.
so, i have an excuse to table you the fukk up.
for the sheer delight for my high drawing coli audience, too.
so, they can watch you follow me around and showcase your emotional issue.
like all the rest of the goof lames, i tabled't the fukk on these forums.

art barr
I never claimed that everythjng is monetary based I am playing off the same stereotypes said about women all the time here that gheu chase miney and nothing else:yeshrug:
As far as finances are concerned you are delusional if you think its not an important aspect of a relationship leading to marriage. Money is not the cause of divorce for no reason. A man needs to provide for his family adequately...take it anyway you want:ehh:
Sorry did not understand the second paragraph.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
article-2601118-1CF9914A00000578-960_634x818.jpg

dwaynejohnson.jpg

terry-crews-111.jpg

These guys are in their 40s and 50s and they could still pull more chicks than most the young cats here just based on their physique. Stay in the gym and you will have success with young women.

wesley snipes and terry crews ?
:mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The dinner whore is a dime a dozen in major cities with nice restaurants, breh.

Take those bytches on creative dates. Always avoid dinner unless it involves you or her cooking. If you do take her to a restaurant, wait for the classic "where's the restroom" trick right before the bill comes out. Those bytches have that shyt timed to perfection.

The chick I'm currently seeing doesn't get dinner dates. We do other shyt.
Wish more guys would think outside of the box. Some complain about dates but put no effort in making a lasting impression.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I never claimed that i "never" take chicks out. If I do take a chick out its only AFTER I've fukked them.
Interesting so you think you are entitled to a woman's body before you take her out.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
The days of men putting in work? Lol, men have never put in work to maintain relationships. They put it on women though...
He cheats....if she was taking care of home then he wouldn't have to step out.
The fact is...Modern women now give no cares about cheating if they are not fulfilled in their relationships. The shame is not there like it used to be, thats the reality.
Men are trying to shame women to relive a time where women put up with cheating as a boys will be boys thing.
No longer. .. hence posters writing threads to sooth their ethered souls. Fact is men 'catch feelings' but they have to act like they don't.:yeshrug:
Theres a reason chris Brown's song has become the Anthem of this generation.

I've read some stupid ass shyt in my life but this whole post had me going from :patrice: to :dahell: to :damn:

As in :damn': that's some stupid ass shyt you just said.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Definitely, you groom them and mold them into what you want, she probably has all your ideologies now.

It's a good age cause all her friends probably got stories of no good muthafukkas.
how old are you?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
2015 should be the year of "No Taking These bytches Out To Dinner". Make them cook for you. Make them demonstrate they have something to bring to the table. nikkas need to treat the people in their life who've paved the way for them to dinner. These whores haven't earned all these expensive dinner dates.

Treat your parents to dinner. Your grandma and grandpa. Your cousin who just finished college. Treat those type of people. We've got to stop enabling this leeching behavior by this chicks, breh. Make them prove they're worth a dinner date.
Why are they whores though? You men kill me...so you approached a woman and you expect her to come to your house anf cook for you? So who's asking who out.
Y'all never heard of picnics, museums and other ways to date other than dinner?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I've read some stupid ass shyt in my life but this whole post had me going from :patrice: to :dahell: to :damn:

As in :damn': that's some stupid ass shyt you just said.
Can't be that stupid if you have not attempted to refute any of it. :yeshrug:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
wesley snipes bruh?
man chill
its money not looks
What I'm saying is a guy that keep himself in shape can bag women. Even a guy that looks like wesley snipes can bag women if his mouthpiece is crisp.