Dating after 30.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Definitely, you groom them and mold them into what you want, she probably has all your ideologies now.

It's a good age cause all her friends probably got stories of no good muthafukkas.

Well hold on now brother Malta :whoa:

Women of ALL ages need instructions, not just the youngin's. I'll hold down the ladies 30 and under, you can have them old broads :lolbron:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Chicks use d00ds for free meals through dates knowing d00d has no shot. Drop them off afterwards to get their back blown out by someone else.

A friend aptly called this "being a dinner haeux".

The dinner whore is a dime a dozen in major cities with nice restaurants, breh.

Take those bytches on creative dates. Always avoid dinner unless it involves you or her cooking. If you do take her to a restaurant, wait for the classic "where's the restroom" trick right before the bill comes out. Those bytches have that shyt timed to perfection.

The chick I'm currently seeing doesn't get dinner dates. We do other shyt.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:stopitslime:

No homo but your average looking 45 year old knee grow is NOT looking like Will Smith, doesn't matter how long they in the gym
You dont have to look as good as Will Smith no homo. If you're a decent looking dude thats in shape you will still attract younger women.

Example this guy is 46 yrs old and he will bag more women than the average 25 yr old.

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy is 41 and he has no problem pulling young women:
790_1384308991.jpg

Like i said before if you keep yourself in shape and have your finances right you can feast for years

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

Take those bytches on creative dates. Always avoid dinner unless it involves you or her cooking. If you do take her to a restaurant, wait for the classic "where's the restroom" trick right before the bill comes out. Those bytches have that shyt timed to perfection.

In Atlanta even the average looking college educated girls are juggling dudes for free dinners. I rarely take women on dates. Most dates consist of them coming over my place, drinking and fukking.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
preaching to the wrong one, i believe in tricking if its a girl you really like, and she likes you back.

i'll pay for them nails, hair, spa, small bills. anything to make life a little more comfortable for her :ahh: y'all nikkas need to do the same. provide for your women :blessed:

:mjlol: I was close to negging you until I saw your other post below. I'm not paying any woman's bills unless I'm married to her.

women abused those privileges. :ld: alotta men dont wanna be left the fool. spending money on a chick, trying to do right by her. just so she can repay you by leaving, cheating or just being ungrateful. plus, we learned we can fukk yall for free.

but there's still plenty of us out there that understands the benefits of keeping your lady comfortable.

Daps

The man dating who gets turned down x number of dates later is the dinner haeux. Son got played. :dwillhuh:

You can also title this 'the string along' method on the woman's part.

Men can typically also be time haeuxs (acting as a BFF) and resource heauxs (trickin') for women as well.

Women may haeux out their bodies, but men haeux out their time, money, energy, and emotions.

The latter is the greater haeux in my opinion.

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2601118-1CF9914A00000578-960_634x818.jpg

dwaynejohnson.jpg

terry-crews-111.jpg

These guys are in their 40s and 50s and they could still pull more chicks than most the young cats here just based on their physique. Stay in the gym and you will have success with young women.
Every last one of these nikkas do roids. Negged.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
In Atlanta even the average looking college educated girls are juggling dudes for free dinners. I rarely take women on dates. Most dates consist of them coming over my place, drinking and fukking.

It's the same in every major city. Dinner whores are eating top-notch shyt Monday-Sunday without having to spend a dime.

Smart nikkas like you know the game and get the result those simp ass nikkas desire without having to spend a dime on dinner.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

2015 should be the year of "No Taking These bytches Out To Dinner". Make them cook for you. Make them demonstrate they have something to bring to the table. nikkas need to treat the people in their life who've paved the way for them to dinner. These whores haven't earned all these expensive dinner dates.

Treat your parents to dinner. Your grandma and grandpa. Your cousin who just finished college. Treat those type of people. We've got to stop enabling this leeching behavior by this chicks, breh. Make them prove they're worth a dinner date.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@tater don't worry about these men their whole shtick to make women feel like ish so they can overcome their own deficiencies. People need to adjust their expectations according to their circumstances.
The most men on the coli are unhappy with themselves. The propaganda they spread is used to help them get over being insecure

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Every last one of these nikkas do roids. Negged.

You don't have to be ripped like those guys. Just be in shape. Just look around at the competition. Most guys 30+ already let themselves go with their bellies hanging over their belt while struggling to change the 5 gallon water jug at the office. Just take care of yourself and your finances and you won't have to settle.

Daps
You don't have to be ripped like those guys. Just be in shape. Just look around at the competition. Most guys 30+ already let themselves go with their bellies hanging over their belt while struggling to change the 5 gallon water jug at the office. Just take care of yourself and your finances and you won't have to settle.

You can further increase your quality pool by going foreign.