Dating after 30.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you keep yourself in shape you can bag young women well into your 50s.

Hell Will Smith is 45 years old and even if he was a regular 9-5 dude making 60,000 a year he could still bag young women because he is in good shape for his age. If you are a 45 yr old man in good shape, have a nice condo/house, a fly car and dont dress like a grandpa you will have no problems getting young women.

will-smith-buff-as-can-be.jpg

:stopitslime:

No homo but your average looking 45 year old knee grow is NOT looking like Will Smith, doesn't matter how long they in the gym

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm not 30 I'm 24, so I don't know the dating scene in your 30's, but I want to get married. I'm not looking for a guy with a lot of money, just a man that's not a bum and we can be friends and lovers. I want someone that is willing to have a family and take care of what needs to be taken care of. It would be nice if he's at least mildly attractive and can converse about different things, has different interests and is not dumb…I'm a simple gal. Some of you all over think these things IMO.

:yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:krs:.... Men like this exist?...... y'all complain about buying an entree....

women abused those privileges. :ld: alotta men dont wanna be left the fool. spending money on a chick, trying to do right by her. just so she can repay you by leaving, cheating or just being ungrateful. plus, we learned we can fukk yall for free.

but there's still plenty of us out there that understands the benefits of keeping your lady comfortable.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
women abused those privileges. :ld: alotta men dont wanna be left the fool. spending money on a chick, trying to do right by her. just so she can repay you by leaving, cheating or just being ungrateful. plus, we learned we can fukk yall for free.

but there's still plenty of us out there that understands the benefits of keeping your lady comfortable.

Overstand

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't these men need to adjust their expectations the same way women are made to. Guys here that have nothing going for themselves expects the world from a woman. Thats why they will continue to complain about women. Everyone wants the best for themselves. Those that are quality will get quality...simple

bolded on your verbiage is why you are trying to discovery zone this forum.
then, supply it with your bullshyt garbage quality posts.

you are a fukk'n gold digger and you have issue with men ferally and innately doing.
what all humans are physiologically made to do.
which is find interest from real actual attraction phsycial attraction.
your attraction is based on monetary shyt that does not really exist.
which is why you are so offkey and offbrand.
plus, why at the end of the day..
men, have won the bttle of the sexes.
from female miscalculation on what is really real.
then, giving credence to monetary based shyt over what is real, phsyiologically.
when, THERE IS NUFFIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

#TNYCDAI MOVEMENT

art barr

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
bolded on your verbiage is why you are trying to discovery zone this forum.
then, supply it with your bullshyt garbage quality posts.

you are a fukk'n gold digger and you have issue with men ferally and innately doing.
what all humans are physiologically made to do.
which is find interest from real actual attraction phsycial attraction.
your attraction is based on monetary shyt that does not really exist.
which is why you are so offkey and offbrand.
plus, why at the end of the day..
men, have won the bttle of the sexes.
from female miscalculation on what is really real.
then, giving credence to monetary based shyt over what is real, phsyiologically.
when, THERE IS NUFFIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

#TNYCDAI MOVEMENT

art barr
Lol...I am gold digger because I say that men should adjust their expectations according to what they have to offer. Ok...bet you wouldn't.have a problem if I said women instead of men.
Keep thinking you are going to get a dime when you are a penny.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol...I am gold digger because I say that men should adjust their expectations according to what they have to offer. Ok...bet you wouldn't.have a problem if I said women instead of men.
Keep thinking you are going to get a dime when you are a penny.

you are so monetary based.
even your wack cliche's revolve around pennies and coin.

shut cho goof ass all the way the fukk up and log off, chu lame.
i hope you say sumfin goofy back, too.
so, i have an excuse to table you the fukk up.
for the sheer delight for my high drawing coli audience, too.
so, they can watch you follow me around and showcase your emotional issue.
like all the rest of the goof lames, i tabled't the fukk on these forums.

art barr

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:krs:.... Men like this exist?...... y'all complain about buying an entree....

Only for broads that's worth it. I told my girl once we get married, she has the option to keep working or just be a house wife. I pay to get her nails and hair done too. Honestly she's the first chick I can honestly say I trust.

shyt I even decided to not cheat on her :mjpls:

Daps

Chicks use d00ds for free meals through dates knowing d00d has no shot. Drop them off afterwards to get their back blown out by someone else.

A friend aptly called this "being a dinner haeux".