Dating after 30.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Keyword is "mess" my brotha.They will date the I.T. guy but that poolboy who makes her laugh has the real shot.Notice how most women always talk about what ther man does for a living.They stress that more then anything because face it if he was a Walmart bagger she wouldnt look his way.
The poolboy never had a shot. They might fukk him but no quality chick would ever deal with him seriously. They would be embarrassed to tell their girls they are messing with a poolboy that make $7 an hour and cant even afford to take them out to Ocean Prime, McKendricks or Mortons steak house.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
bruh, do you know the % of black men making over 50k?
I dont really care. I'm speaking for myself and my friends who are all in our early to mid 30s, all making 60K+ a year and running thru chicks left and right. We hit the clubs are get more women than dudes 10 years younger than us.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I believe that,crazy thing is no woman knows how much a man EXACTLY makes.This is why I say brothas who are tricking are destroying themselves and mentalities of these women.
preaching to the wrong one, i believe in tricking if its a girl you really like, and she likes you back.

i'll pay for them nails, hair, spa, small bills. anything to make life a little more comfortable for her :ahh: y'all nikkas need to do the same. provide for your women :blessed:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
preaching to the wrong one, i believe in tricking if its a girl you really like, and she likes you back.

i'll pay for them nails, hair, spa, small bills. anything to make life a little more comfortable for her :ahh: y'all nikkas need to do the same. provide for your women :blessed:
Oh I will provide but she got to work her way up to those priviledges and it has to equal exchange.Wifey would get that.A woman im just meeting NOPE :whoa:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for anyone dude over 30 still looking for the one, unless they caked up they're not going to end up with a girl with no kids in their 20's

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Curious what the coli perspective is here...

Do you think you find "the one" after 30?

Or do you end up settling for someone is who in reality is just okay, but you've just convinced yourself that they are amazing because you're looking for a steady relationship?

:lupe:
A man in his early 30s should be dating women in the 23-25 range.

I'm 32 and my girl is 25 so I guess I'm winning :obama:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

:krs:.... Men like this exist?...... y'all complain about buying an entree....

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I feel bad for anyone dude over 30 still looking for the one, unless they caked up they're not going to end up with a girl with no kids in their 20's
I don't these men need to adjust their expectations the same way women are made to. Guys here that have nothing going for themselves expects the world from a woman. Thats why they will continue to complain about women. Everyone wants the best for themselves. Those that are quality will get quality...simple