Dating after 30.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
this statement reminds me of some advice a old head taught me when i was teenage that i will never forget. "A women will betray her man, family and god but she WILL NEVER BETRAY HER Emotions" I believe this statement alone is the most powerful and important thing a man can learn about women.

(Game tip) really the key to controlling a women is controlling her emotions. that's why women get bored after so many years of being in a stable relationship thus there the main ones filing for divorce. just my two cents

to add on to that for example in my relationship. My girlfriend favorite nic name for me is not babe, baby or boo or bae. its a$$hole or dikk or dikkhead :russ:

sometimes i'm hell on wheels just starting shyt because its funny :lolbron:

sometimes I'm distance as fukk and act like i half ass care :upsetfavre:

sometimes I'm hella perverted on that slap yo ass and fukk in in the kitchen type shyt :shaq:

or i'm just a nice guy who loves to chill and joke around and be all in love and shyt. :troll:

I do these things because i have issues but also i'm never boring and predictable but the p*ssy always wet when i'm ready for it :takedat:

my real niggz in here know what i'm talking about :myman:

Daps
One or two nikkas wifing up hoes is not statistically representative of the universe, brehette. nikkas aren't out here wifing up side chicks.

I know its not statistical representation which is why I first put in the world of strippers and hoes. This seems to be the yeas of the thot. As far as I know there is no research on how many self proclaimed or majority proclaimed "thots" have been saved, but from what I have seen ( from raveling, close friends, daily observation, tv/media, and even some of the stuff I read on here and other forums) many hoes are being saved, the men just dont like to admit they doing the saving.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this statement reminds me of some advice a old head taught me when i was teenage that i will never forget. "A women will betray her man, family and god but she WILL NEVER BETRAY HER Emotions" I believe this statement alone is the most powerful and important thing a man can learn about women.

(Game tip) really the key to controlling a women is controlling her emotions. that's why women get bored after so many years of being in a stable relationship thus there the main ones filing for divorce. just my two cents

:wow:

*Borrowing this*

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I know its not statistical representation which is why I first put in the world of strippers and hoes. This seems to be the yeas of the thot. As far as I know there is no research on how many self proclaimed or majority proclaimed "thots" have been saved, but from what I have seen ( from raveling, close friends, daily observation, tv/media, and even some of the stuff I read on here and other forums) many hoes are being saved, the men just dont like to admit they doing the saving.

By saving, do you mean marrying? Marriage rates are down across the board, brehette. Good women are not even getting wifes. So, whores are even less likely to get wifed up. A nikka trickin' on a whore is not the same as making her his wife.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Women have been betraying nikkas since the beginning of time. They are not loyal.

I think the esteemed @kevm3 once put it best.

I forget his exact words. But, it was something like "You can beat the shyt out of a dog with a newspaper, but it will still be loyal. You can give a woman the world and she'll still betray you if she thinks she can do better." Women are always looking for a come up.

Daps
By saving, do you mean marrying? Marriage rates are down across the board, brehette. Good women are not even getting wifes. So, whores are even less likely to get wifed up. A nikka trickin' on a whore is not the same as making her his wife.

Women began the marriage strike.

Men will end it.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, most women are in their ho stage up until 28-30 ish anyway...then they settle down and are looking for stable men, with financial security.
That's when me and my good ass credit score, and nice 401k is gonna swoop in and scoop'em up.

"He's not much of a looker, but he's a good man" - My future wife
:jawalrus:
:mjlol:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Strippers arent being wifed up. Guys may get into a relationship with them and knock them up but most of them arent getting weddings and rings on their fingers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dropping knowledge. Women don't know how to hunt. They're not built for that. Rejection scares the shyt of out most women. When the shyt happens, it has them questioning their entire existence, breh.

preciate it, handshake!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
example

teachman.jpg

people who get married young still live in their fantasy life bubble.
plus, are missing key social skills as they mature.
i see it all the time...
well educated young couple, but dumb as that thang.

so, i can understand this statistic.
is more about lack of experience and not knowing anything else.
most young married couples all took that other pill.
only reason you got a chance to take the pill you didn't take the first time is.
you got caught out there and had to get the real.

this stat is misleading.
as people with only one partner are not really socially on point like that as to full reality.
my best friend growing up is in one of these marriage.
while, having no idea how to be a man, and hopefully he never has to get divorced.
as real talk,.....
the nikka is so arrogant about what he thinks he knows and doesn't know.
that he better beg for forgiveness for me to help him if he gets divorced.

personally, he been such an ass.
if he does get divorced, i may ric flair swerve on him.
when, he come talk'n that woes is me, simp-athy shyt.
i may add on to this long term painful fire he been stoke'n the flames for to get burned.
so, he learn his fukk'n lesson for real for real.
all that offbrand shyt he been getting away with being coddled by his parent resources and making his way every step of the way.
then, purposefully ignoring what being real is....
it all needs to stop,...real talk, i can't deal with that square shyt and from what i know.
i already know i ain't supposed to help nikkaz with no game, cause they don't get it, anyway.
yet, i may just because he is a friend.
my best friend at that, that i maybe susceptible to helping him.
although, the nikka did not help me at all.
when, he could have and he need that payback.
so, he learn he has to backpay violations he has to put on for.
for violating bro's before ho's, for more than all our adult and teenage lives.

art barr

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
However you will get more loyalty from a woman that brings you drama than one that brings you peace. I don't know why that is, but whenever things were too quiet, too smooth, and too lovely, the woman would pop out on some, "We need to talk" type of nonsense... but if she was arguing, criticizing and just unhappy about something, that's the one I couldn't shake off me
-kevm3

Women have been betraying nikkas since the beginning of time. They are not loyal.

I think the esteemed @kevm3 once put it best.

I forget his exact words. But, it was something like "You can beat the shyt out of a dog with a newspaper, but it will still be loyal. You can give a woman the world and she'll still betray you if she thinks she can do better." Women are always looking for a come up.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I haven't read this thread, but if you're a man, 30 is nothing to be afraid of. shyt, I look forward to my 30s!

I'll still be ripped and I'll have money...and since younger women like older (good looking older men, let's keep it 100 :birdman: ) men, I'll be eating good. Like someone else said in this thread, men in their 30s got the game by the balls.

As long as you're not flabby n sick and broke, you can eat at any age.

shyt, I'mma keep this going in my 40s! :lolbron:

Nah, I'ma probably wife up a Cape Verde chick by then :obama: :win: