Dating after 30.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You need to lean to be more objective in your responses and not let your own experiences be the sum of your conclusions. You sound real bitter:manny:

here is the shaming tactics again, whenever you disagree with what a man says he's labelled as bitter.

If a man doesn't find you attractive he's gay

If a man just wants sex from you and nothing else he's a dog.

i

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
here is the shaming tactics again, whenever you disagree with what a man says he's labelled as bitter.

If a man doesn't find you attractive he's gay

If a man just wants sex from you and nothing else he's a dog.

i
I am not trying to shame you. If that's what you feel I am doing...I apologize. But don't think the shaming is one sided.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
a woman can tell you she loves you today with all her heart and mean it, and the next day feel nothing for you and mean it.

this statement reminds me of some advice a old head taught me when i was teenage that i will never forget. "A women will betray her man, family and god but she WILL NEVER BETRAY HER Emotions" I believe this statement alone is the most powerful and important thing a man can learn about women.

(Game tip) really the key to controlling a women is controlling her emotions. that's why women get bored after so many years of being in a stable relationship thus there the main ones filing for divorce. just my two cents

Daps
this reminds statement reminds me of some advice a old head taught me when i was teenage that i will never forget. "A women will betray her man, family and god but she WILL NEVER BETRAY HER Emotions" I believe this statement alone is the most powerful and important thing a man can learn about women.

(Game tip) really the key to controlling a women is controlling her emotions. that's why women get bored after so many years of being in a stable relationship thus there the main ones filing for divorce. just my two cents

This describes the war bride phenomena to a tee.

Y'all need to compose a bible of all this wisdom. :smugdraper:

http://therationalmale.com/2011/10/03/war-brides/

Now, here is where I’ll step off the diving board and into the theoretical. It’s my purview that a lot of what men would complain are duplicitous acts of indifference towards them are really rooted in this innate feminine solipsism. That’s a bold statement, I realize, but I’d argue that what men take for inconsiderate indifference in a break up or in ruthless shyt tests is really a woman tapping into this innate, self-preserving solipsism. Combine hypergamy with the chronically hostile environments of the past and you end up with a modern day feminine solipsism. Add to this an acculturated sense of female entitlement, social conventions that excuse this ‘duplicity’, and a constant misdirection of intent by women themselves, and you come to where we are now. As if that weren’t enough, throw in the element of hypergamy and the countdown in terms of fertility and long term provisioning that a woman must deal with before hitting the imminent Wall, and now you have a fuller picture of the conditions and stresses that necessitate this solipsistic nature.

Ever wonder why it is a woman can ‘get over you’ so quickly after a break up from a relationship you’d thought was rock solid for so long? Ever wonder why she returns to the abusive boyfriend she hopes will change for her? Look no further than feminine solipsism.

After reading all of this I can understand if anyone thinks this is a very nihilistic observation. Let me be clear, this dynamic is real by order of degrees for individual women. A woman’s conditions may be such that she’s never needed to tap into this reserve. Also, we are dealing with subconscious elements of her personality here, so it would come as no surprise that feminine solipsism wouldn’t be cognitive for most women – thus offensive and denied. I’m not asking that anyone accept this idea as gospel, just that the dots do connect very predictably.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Lies, Side chicks getting wifed left and right in the 2014. I will admit though women will leave their man for another a lot quicker than a man though.

Side chicks getting wifed left and right. :mjlol:

In what universe, brehette?

If the start of your relationship with a man began with you as a side chick, it's likely another side chick will be in the picture down the road.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
this statement reminds me of some advice a old head taught me when i was teenage that i will never forget. "A women will betray her man, family and god but she WILL NEVER BETRAY HER Emotions" I believe this statement alone is the most powerful and important thing a man can learn about women.

Yeah. That's why pimp nikkas and preachers flourish in the Black community. They know these bytches are children, emotionally.