Dating after 30.

Daps
Men nees to adapt the same way women need to as well. You make demands on the opposite sex but none made on yours...thats wishfuk thinking hence the perceived gender wars.

What 'men needs to adapt' really means is for men to abrogate their directives in favor of the woman. This typically is not reciprocated in this modern era.....

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Do men really get it? I don't believe so...if they did they would change their approach to relationships with women the same way that women need to change theirs.
your right i guess its a small portion of men who get over there ego's and see the truth of whats really going on. good call :myman:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Men do get it, men aren't filing 75% of all divorces. I've never met a really great women who was single or not married, I've met really great men who weren't
You never met...means what in the great scheme of things. Ive never met a man who was not the architect of his divorce due to infidelity and ? Does that meab there are no trifling women out there?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
We as men get it. its women who are the ones who don't get it. women think with emotion and we know emotions change like Kansas weather. women in this country got sold a false dream and now they are still paying for it.

Nah, it's never that cut and dry breh. I think people today are going through the changes of trying to make this relationship thing work to fit the changing society we are in.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Eat, pray, love.
"Find themselves."
"Fallen out of love."

... et al ....
Statistical break down not your own feelings.
So what...never heard of men leaving their wives cause they're bored of them, or they are no longer the spring chicken they once were? All it tells me is that people are selfish. Fin.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
a woman can tell you she loves you today with all her heart and mean it, and the next day feel nothing for you and mean it.
You need to lean to be more objective in your responses and not let your own experiences be the sum of your conclusions. You sound real bitter:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Statistical break down not your own feelings.
So what...never heard of men leaving their wives cause they're bored of them, or they are no longer the spring chicken they once were? All it tells me is that people are selfish. Fin.

men rarely leave their wives for their mistress if they have one.
Side chicks never get elevated.

Daps
You need to lean to be more objective in your responses and not let your own experiences be the sum of your conclusions. You sound real bitter:manny:

You've just contradicted yourself.

You give a directive to the responder to be more objective and then turn around to give a subjective ad hominem attack against the responder.