Dating after 30.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
It's crazy how we're in the age of information with blogs, sites, advice columns and books dedicated to relationships and people still can't get this relationship thing to work. Judging from this thread, you would think everyone had the answers. I don't think there is a one size fits all dynamic when it comes to relationships and marriage. What works for you, won't necessarily work for me. If a man in his 30's wants to date younger women, than cool. If a woman in her 30's no longer wants to just fukk around and decides that she won't get consider any men who don't want to get married as part of her selection than cool.

We as men get it. its women who are the ones who don't get it. women think with emotion and we know emotions change like Kansas weather. women in this country got sold a false dream and now they are still paying for it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Breh. That's the truth that's never spoken. When they throw out those stats about how Black women outnumber Black men, the idea is that all those Black women are wifey material. No. Only a fraction of them are. So, at the end of the day, the number of eligible Black men is roughly the same as the number of eligible Black women.

Those women don't want to hear that tho, because they think they're all wifey material! What they fail to realize is they don't determine if they're wifey material, men do.
But I thought women choose their partners hence why single mothers are responsible for the excesdivr out of wedlock stats?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We as men get it. its women who are the ones who don't get it. women think with emotion and we know emotions change like Kansas weather. women in this country got sold a false dream and now they are still paying for it.
Do men really get it? I don't believe so...if they did they would change their approach to relationships with women the same way that women need to change theirs.

Daps
I don't get the rhetorical questions when you put yourself on blast, I am just confirming. I thought according to the coli women chased money first and looks second.

According to evolutionary biology as well as the confirmation of many men, women in their youth pursue genes. As they age, they change lanes to pursue resources.

This is even more pronounced in Western cultures.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

women end 3/4th of every term of relationships - friendships, dating relationships and marriage.

Like I said most men can do marriage its the females who get "bored"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
According to evolutionary biology as well as the confirmation of many men, women in their youth pursue genes. As they age, they change lanes to pursue resources.

yup is horrible poster don't even waste your time on this bitter old bed wench

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Lol...so we chased both. And men chased genes then. Is that right?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Are you a 10 star man? If so, you wou

i dont see myself as a 10 star man but im sure some females might put me up there

but i dont want a 10star trophie wife to show off, im really talking about 10 stars in my own terms if that makes sense

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do men really get it? I don't believe so...if they did they would change their approach to relationships with women the same way that women need to change theirs.

Men do get it, men aren't filing 75% of all divorces. I've never met a really great women who was single or not married, I've met really great men who weren't

Daps
Lol...so we chased both. And men chased genes then. Is that right?

Yes, women chase genes and resources. This is hypergamy in part.

Men merely chase after genes on a basic level.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So men should ignore their wants, desires, and biological programming in which to fit in with womens' scheme of things?
Men nees to adapt the same way women need to as well. You make demands on the opposite sex but none made on yours...thats wishfuk thinking hence the perceived gender wars.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
like i said head to your local dating site and search for women 30 and up and click off long term and tell me how much you see :sas1:

now do that same search for women like 23-28 and tell me how much you see :sas1:

ship has sailed for these old fossil thots, enjoy your pof account, random one night or month long relationships and crying on jezebel.com

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Men do get it, men aren't filing 75% of all divorces. I've never met a really great women who was single or not married, I've met really great men who weren't
Filing of divorce more is not an indication of anything other than that. Give me breakdown of why women file more and then we can talk.