Dating after 30.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I know this goes against Coli logic, but I don't want to be in my mid-30's still playing the game. I'm only 22 so I'm going to shop around my goods, but I've been put on game so I recognize a good one when I see one. So I wouldn't mind wifing someone in my mid-twenties :ld:
I said the same thing when I was in my early twenties. The reality is many of the women in the dating game are not wifeable. Good luck to you breh.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I know this goes against Coli logic, but I don't want to be in my mid-30's still playing the game. I'm only 22 so I'm going to shop around my goods, but I've been put on game so I recognize a good one when I see one. So I wouldn't mind wifing someone in my mid-twenties :ld:

Good Luck:pachaha:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
It's also another reason a lot of 30+ chicks end up cat ladies. They're still on their high horse well into their 30s and still not willing to approach. They fail to realize that a nikka has little patience for a 30+ woman. He isn't going to put in a ton of work to get that woman, she better be giving up the p*ssy without much delay, etc.

All that courting shyt goes out the window. nikka would rather spend his money and time on a few young stallions than on a old chick.
Yall better listen to this man and art barr there wisdom can save yall a lot of heartache in the future :ufdup:

I co-sign both what there saying. women have a expiration date and that's around 30 years old. like I said in a early post my women is 7 years younger by design because i listen to a old head who told me to go after younger women 5 years or more. To her i'm like a father and lover(only the OGs know what I'm talking about) i don't just talk i show her my manhood thought my actions which makes her follow my lead and respect my decisions. i plan on having children in 5 years which would make me 33 and she will be 26 still young and and good shape. you guys do the math. so there is benefit and truth to the knowledge being drop here. :myman:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I said the same thing when I was in my early twenties. The reality is many of the women in the dating game are not wifeable. Good luck to you breh.

Breh. That's the truth that's never spoken. When they throw out those stats about how Black women outnumber Black men, the idea is that all those Black women are wifey material. No. Only a fraction of them are. So, at the end of the day, the number of eligible Black men is roughly the same as the number of eligible Black women.

Those women don't want to hear that tho, because they think they're all wifey material! What they fail to realize is they don't determine if they're wifey material, men do.

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
tumblr_l8a6k9BGuz1qze6hxo1_500.png

nikka she lost

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
It's also another reason a lot of 30+ chicks end up cat ladies. They're still on their high horse well into their 30s and still not willing to approach. They fail to realize that a nikka has little patience for a 30+ woman. He isn't going to put in a ton of work to get that woman, she better be giving up the p*ssy without much delay, etc.

All that courting shyt goes out the window. nikka would rather spend his money and time on a few young stallions than on a old chick.

:whew::ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they know the deal:lolbron::lolbron:

example

More and more I am surrounded by women over 35 years of age who want to get married, but cannot find a suitable partner. They have heard the best places to go for singles over 35, have been set up on numerous blind dates, have joined online dating, and still don’t have a ring on their finger. These women are educated, have a great job, great homes, gorgeous, and would make the perfect wife. What’s wrong? When I talk with these women, many think the problem may rest with the guys. Guys in their age range want younger, less established women, or cougars who are self-made and don’t need the guy’s financial backing, or his ability to procreate in order to share a life together. But if I take a bit longer and talk more in-depth with these women, then I begin to see that it may not be the men at all. It may in fact be the way these women are feeling toward themselves or what they are projecting outward that is limiting their ability to find a suitable partner for marriage.

teachman.jpg

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy how we're in the age of information with blogs, sites, advice columns and books dedicated to relationships and people still can't get this relationship thing to work. Judging from this thread, you would think everyone had the answers. I don't think there is a one size fits all dynamic when it comes to relationships and marriage. What works for you, won't necessarily work for me. If a man in his 30's wants to date younger women, than cool. If a woman in her 30's no longer wants to just fukk around and decides that she won't consider any men who don't want to get married as part of her selection than cool.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
i think this is me right here, dont think i'll get that perfect 10 star chick i want tbh:ehh:
Are you a 10 star man? If so, you wou
As shallow as women who date only above a certain height?
Only date at or above a certain income?
I don't get the rhetorical questions when you put yourself on blast, I am just confirming. I thought according to the coli women chased money first and looks second.