Dating after 30.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't plan on getting married & I don't believe in sex outside of marriage.....guess I'll never understand. :leostare:
tumblr_l8a6k9BGuz1qze6hxo1_500.png

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I don't understand the point of that. Would you shame a man to get married? Some women have no knterrst in sex...live and let live. Focus on tbe ones that do
Damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Live YOUR life in a way that pleases you ....
These posts just lets me know that these men are afraid to be leaders and have to fall in line.... Then want to shame you until you fall in line behind them....

wishbone

King of Beasts
Daps
Yeah, most women are in their ho stage up until 28-30 ish anyway...then they settle down and are looking for stable men, with financial security.
That's when me and my good ass credit score, and nice 401k is gonna swoop in and scoop'em up.

"He's not much of a looker, but he's a good man" - My future wife
:jawalrus:

Bruh, if you're joking, this is funny.
If you're serious, then its even funnier.
:myman:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
So according to the Coli : 35+ year old men pull 20-25 year old dimes on a regular basis :ohhh:
who is claiming dimes? A 35 yr old man that can pull attractive women that are 20-25 is winning. I'm 33 and I still pull young women. I went out friday night and bagged a cute 21 yr old Jamaican chick. She is coming over my condo during the week to cook brown stew chicken. :eat:

I dont even talk to women that are 30+

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At 35 you have the potential to pull bad chicks 10 older and younger with zero problems. (If you have any type of fame or popularity in the community its mad free) Most smart nikka's know at 35 wifing up a 25 year old chick aint the smartest thing to do.

I'm 32 and dating sucks mostly because I have a low tolerance for games now and for the most part if a chick has kids I'm not interested. But as far as just hooking up with women, just about any age range is possible now.

A young chick is hype that she can come to a nice house, ride in a nice car, and eat out. That's the got damn dream for them, older chicks like the same but feel like you got your head on your shoulders right and stuff together. Its cool, I know that around 36ish the life style ends tho:to:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
At 35 you have the potential to pull bad chicks 10 older and younger with zero problems. (If you have any type of fame or popularity in the community its mad free) Most smart nikka's know at 35 wifing up a 25 year old chick aint the smartest thing to do.

I'm 32 and dating sucks mostly because I have a low tolerance for games now and for the most part if a chick has kids I'm not interested. But as far as just hooking up with women, just about any age range is possible now.

A young chick is hype that she can come to a nice house, ride in a nice car, and eat out. That's the got damn dream for them, older chicks like the same but feel like you got your head on your shoulders right and stuff together. Its cool, I know that around 36ish the life style ends tho:to:
Ride that train for 4 more years :stylin:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
who is claiming dimes? A 35 yr old man that can pull attractive women that are 20-25 is winning. I'm 33 and I still pull young women. I went out friday night and bagged a cute 21 yr old Jamaican chick. She is coming over my condo during the week to cook brown stew chicken. :eat:

I dont even talk to women that are 30+

I see you...

That single female 27, 28 - 37, 38 bracket... :wow: ... just ... :mindblown:

Generally, it's not worth the hassle with them. If you find one that's cool, tho, and attractive...keep her around.

If they're still single by the time they're 40, usually that's when the acceptance begins, and they get a little cooler.