Dating after 30.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
21, why does it matter though? I'm not getting married or having children.

:blessed::blessed::blessed::obama::obama::obama:

But seriously, I don't know who most of the men who frequent this site go to meet women, but there are a massive amount of women 30+ who are unmarried and interested in meeting men. I have only heard the term "damaged goods" in Mad Men, a time in which all these men seem to live.
If a woman has a high-paying career she is focused on, and she's not a moron, she'll probably wait until her mid-30s before getting married/having kids/settling down, this is especially the case with doctors, lawyers, investment bankers, surgeons, CEOs. They don't have the time when they're younger, they're focused on building up their careers. Once they have a little bit of breathing room, they decide to date, but they date with sense. They don't mess with all these "ain't shyt nikkas" (you know, may of them post on this site), they date other professionals, people who enjoy academics, art, reading, travel, their careers, etc. So if you're a 30 year old guy with sense, there is plenty out there for you. If you're a 30 year old women with sense, there is significantly less, but its still good.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
actually a 35 year old black guy with no children.
in general will run into issues.
as he has no connection to the social level of responsibility.
or maturity level on par with another black person with children at this stage.
plus, are generally behind when recognizing social situations.
a black person with kids readily will.
not to mention fail to relate as far as reality is concerned.

i remember in my late twenties not getting a lot of shyt.
people with children already had a firm understanding of about things in life.

which you only get after god hits you with that matrix of information when you see the birth of your kid.

you gain understanding on a level as a parent about everything.
once you become a parent.
i also, think it is best to have kids in your late twenties.
as you have a maturity, and patience level.
that someone younger will not have acquired and will need to obtain while being a parent.
as opposed to having this level of patience, while you are approaching and will go through parenthood.

it is less ramp up time, when you have children in your late twenties.

by the time you are thirty,...
if you don't have kids.
you will be behind in hordes of social constructs, and situations you won't ever get till you become a parent.
plus, i think the rampup time is longer and harder to accomplish as well.
as you have had an entire decade or more of adult life.
where you consequently were never forced to fully be an adult in every conceiveable way without a child.

art barr

Barr u my nikka 100 grand but I disagree with your statement. I'm 32 no kids and I would say I am more mature than other dudes my age with kids especially if they are paying child support or don't have custody of their kids. Meaning I make smarter decisions than those baby daddies my age that lost the power in their households. I am more reckless tho thats my downside since I don't have kids. & from a different perspective The mental damage the kids endure when they see momma bring a new nikka home every few weeks/months gotta take a toll. But I give most parents the credit that they may take their jobs/money making opportunities more seriously since they have multiple mouths to feed.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
'Good man' is typically fem-speak for a man in the top 20%, 15% who is loyal to and serves only her.

Throw 'nice guy' in there too.

the nice guy and a good man, are two complete different juxtaposed terms as far as being distinct titles.
females loathe the nice guy, period.
at least as a good man, you had a chance in dating before what started to arise in 2007.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So someone is only your boyfriend after you've had sex with him?

if you are a guy, and not had sex with said prospective adult female.
you are not connected to her in any instance.
if you are a female and not had sex with said prospective adult male.
you are not connected to him in any instance.

it is about mating first and then creating and producting the tranquil social setting.

you not about to create or produce any tranquil social setting with a prospective mate, and never mate with them.
as you get older, you know this.
any female withholding sex in a socalled relationship is committing abuse.
the guy agreeing to be in a relationship and not having his libido satiated.
plus, not satiating his prospective mate's libido.
is being abused, by an abuser.

art barr

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why should they put any extra effort? nikkas gettin' p*ssy just as easily as this breh does in his FWEB situation. There's no need to go all out. The days of men putting in all this work are long gone. Value of p*ssy has plummeted to an all-time low, brehette.

That's the only reason nikkas were wining, dining, and wifing in years past. To get p*ssy.
The days of men putting in work? Lol, men have never put in work to maintain relationships. They put it on women though...
He cheats....if she was taking care of home then he wouldn't have to step out.
The fact is...Modern women now give no cares about cheating if they are not fulfilled in their relationships. The shame is not there like it used to be, thats the reality.
Men are trying to shame women to relive a time where women put up with cheating as a boys will be boys thing.
No longer. .. hence posters writing threads to sooth their ethered souls. Fact is men 'catch feelings' but they have to act like they don't.:yeshrug:
Theres a reason chris Brown's song has become the Anthem of this generation.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Breh, these women don't get it. They always want the finished product, but never want to be there to support the nikka when he was there puttin' in the work.
Neither do men.
Ya cause the ride or die chicks are winning right?
Yell that to Torrei and OJ's ex wife. What does it serve a woman to work with a brotha just to have him upgrade. Men are fickle....

Daps
Let me have what I like to call a real nikka moment . Im 30yrs old my life is not the best but it getting better. I made a decision at 19 I didnt want kids at this moment in my life I have NOT one women that call or text and thats fine with me. I dont want to be in a relationship cause im not fulfilled as a man I have goals and dreams I wanna accomplish ...badly. I just figured out what I wanna do career wise and im going after it. If I get to be 35 wit no kids and no wife that means im bad man ?...or I lack maturity...really? This is the reason why I walk with my journal and bible everyday . Even on my kness at night all I pray for is happiness and peace . I look out in this world and all I see is society telling women that they are better than men. Women have become objects cause women have brought a mans manhood down to what he look like , his money and possessions. Im not going to let a women or anybody tell me what a man SHOULD be im go out and create the man I wanna be. Im not going to let an individual take away how decent of a guy I am because I don't have kids or whatever. This the reason why ive slowed down on posting ...cause life beckons.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ok

He seems to be, he knew before we even started dating that I don't have sex and he still proceeded, so it's not like I just surprised him with it. :pachaha:

@ the bold: like hugging, kissing, holding hands? Yeah.

I'm not listening to religion or government based ideals. I pay attention to how men view women as objects instead of people and think it's funny & Ok to use them and I'd rather avoid those problems and not have sex unless I'm married and required to do it.

lol, at the lack of experience just ooze'n off a comment like:

and not have sex,..unless i'm married and required to do it.

you just a virgin social unadjusted clown ass lame for this post and you don't eem know it.

art barr

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
lol, at the lack of experience just ooze'n off a comment like:

and not have sex,..unless i'm married and required to do it.

you just a virgin social unadjusted clown ass lame for this post and you don't eem know it.

art barr

:mjlol: ok

Neither do men.
Ya cause the ride or die chicks are winning right?
Yell that to Torrei and OJ's ex wife. What does it serve a woman to work with a brotha just to have him upgrade. Men are fickle....

Do I wanna be Torrei or Eniko? :wow:

Daps
if you are a guy, and not had sex with said prospective adult female.
you are not connected to her in any instance.
if you are a female and not had sex with said prospective adult male.
you are not connected to him in any instance.

it is about mating first and then creating and producting the tranquil social setting.

you not about to create or produce any tranquil social setting with a prospective mate, and never mate with them.
as you get older, you know this.
any female withholding sex in a socalled relationship is committing abuse.
the guy agreeing to be in a relationship and not having his libido satiated.
plus, not satiating his prospective mate's libido.
is being abused, by an abuser.

art barr

Patrice oneal called it emotional rape ....:patrice:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Let me have what I like to call a real nikka moment . Im 30yrs old my life is not the best but it getting better. I made a decision at 19 I didnt want kids at this moment in my life I have NOT one women that call or text and thats fine with me. I dont want to be in a relationship cause im not fulfilled as a man I have goals and dreams I wanna accomplish ...badly. I just figured out what I wanna do career wise and im going after it. If I get to be 35 wit no kids and no wife that means im bad man ?...or I lack maturity...really? This is the reason why I walk with my journal and bible everyday . Even on my kness at night all I pray for is happiness and peace . I look out in this world and all I see is society telling women that they are better than men. Women have become objects cause women have brought a mans manhood down to what he look like , his money and possessions. Im not going to let a women or anybody tell me what a man SHOULD be im go out and create the man I wanna be. Im not going to let an individual take away how decent of a guy I am because I don't have kids or whatever. This the reason why ive slowed down on posting ...cause life beckons.
No one should let themselves be dictated by another we should work on ourseves abd find someone with who we share common values. People grow together...

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If it served a woman to wait on a man's potential, many would jump that ship. Fact is men are always looking for an upgrade in women and few value loyalty and longevity.
Women understsnd that and act accordingly...don't hate the player hate the game that you all are playing.

Daps
If it served a woman to wait on a man's potential, many would jump that ship. Fact is men are always looking for an upgrade in women and few value loyalty and longevity.
Women understsnd that and act accordingly...don't hate the player hate the game that you all are playing.
Not true Im let you cook thoe :sas2:? Sound like those women need to me more men. It more men out here that will abuse their kingly power than respect it ...it the risk you take as the woman thoe.