Dating after 30.

Daps
My problem with what you are saying that yinu think that men are infallible and women are always trying to get one over men.
The reality is that men and women are looking for an advantage in a relationship to prevent being the loser. Men do it and women do it. No one is more innocent than the other.
You are on your ps and qs and he. Point is people are scared of getting hurt but think nothing of hurting the other. Life doesn't work that way and it has tendency to humble us all at some point. Every action has a reaction.

:snoop:We already established that there are men out there who miss use there power.Men do make mistakes duh. But men are still the top of the food chain men and women are not even never will be. It has nothing to do with people afraid to get hurt. How we hunt a womens vigna is how women hunt our mandhood plain and simple women will always wont control of men its set in a woman biologically to hunt our manhood. How men look at dating is its a numbers game we have to approach so many women to spin plates then we may take the tievout on one to see what she about just cause she may be head shoulders above the rest. But just know cause one or two plates fall off dosent mean i let my company fail ...i just go back to my human resorces department and look for more canidates.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There is no "one"

:mjpls:

250px-Neo.jpg

:youfury:

Daps
If it served a woman to wait on a man's potential, many would jump that ship. Fact is men are always looking for an upgrade in women and few value loyalty and longevity.
Women understsnd that and act accordingly...don't hate the player hate the game that you all are playing.

I will title this projection.

You just described female hypergamy to a tee.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I will title this projection.

You just described female hypergamy to a tee.
It's not projection...that's what women do as a reaction to men valuing their appearance above else. Men just want their cake and eat it too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea, I can't front. I'll probably still be single by 30... just because of my location more than anything. shyt is kinda depressing, I can't even imagine dating after that.

I'm pretty much fukked in he relationship department :beli: