Dating after 30.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Resentment on both sides.

Some of the 80% are beginning to realize that now a woman wants to summon you up from the bench when she is ready to change lanes and in decline.

LOL! That's like the coach bringing in a nikka during garbage time when the game is already in the books.

Coach: Breh, this is your time to shine. You're our ace! Make these minutes count.

Breh: But coach, the game is already over! Only 5 seconds left.

Coach: :ufdup:

Breh: :childplease:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, most women are in their ho stage up until 28-30 ish anyway...then they settle down and are looking for stable men, with financial security.
That's when me and my good ass credit score, and nice 401k is gonna swoop in and scoop'em up.

"He's not much of a looker, but he's a good man" - My future wife
:jawalrus:

good man game does not exist in general anymore, breh.
the entire world is moving into clown game mode.
even the most stringent gold diggin based areas around the world are moving closer to what america is about game wise.
which is all clown game, predominately.

only way you get to run good man game is if a venue is over flowing with an overabundance of quality to get at.
which is rare, and typically few and far between.
females don't give a fukk about finding a good man anymore like that, in general.
they are looking for the fun guy to fukk.
not the guy who offers depression era keynesian theory based companionship, breh.

art barr

Last edited:
Daps
only way you get to run good man game is if a venue is over flowing with an overabundance of quality to get at.
which is rare, and typically few and far between.
females don't give a fukk about being a good man anymore like that, in general.
they are looking for the fun guy to fukk.
not the guy who offers depression era keynesian theory based companionship, breh.

art barr

'Good man' is typically fem-speak for a man in the top 20%, 15% who is loyal to and serves only her.

Throw 'nice guy' in there too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's nothing to save me from, I won't be bitter or lonely. I'm almost 22 years old, that's old enough to know what I do & don't want. I can have a happy home without having a s/o or children. There will be no panic once I get older because what I want I can get myself, I don't have to wait for a man to decide what he thinks I'm "worthy" of like women that want to get married do.

I'm not having sex with anyone, so if a man needs to have sex with me to "be the man" then he's gonna have to go find someone else. :manny:

be a young lame who will never mature, brehette's.

you gon always be offbrand as hell, to anyone in society.
plus, you gon lose out on key sentiments to dealing with adults if you never lose your virginity.
you are going to be a green clown who has no real nuffin understanding not having sex.

i know and deshagged a few older virgins like you and afterward.
they lost hordes of offbrandness, they were on.
for thinking they were right and not having any idea about what life was.
which comes from never actualizing your adulthood by never having sex.
you were put on the earth to have sex.
if you never have sex,..
you gon be wondering why the older you get.
the less and less socially adjusted you are as well.
as there is no way to be a real active social adult and not lost your virginity.

just the lost offbrand shyt you are, on in this forums.
speaks volumes about how offbrand you are and will increasingly become.
keep making yourself lame thinking you are right.
when you are clearly wrong on any and every factual/physiological level you can fathom.
people who are virgins still have the mind of a child.
plus, will never fully become cognitive with the world.
to know what's to it being a virgin.

art barr

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Most people marry in their age bracket, breh. I know, I know on the coli most 35 year old men are dating 25 year olds but irl that "top notch" 35 year old will more than likely marry a 30-35 year old woman.

No it's not just the coli. If you ever go onto a dating site, most women have their age bracket for men 10-15 years older than them.

You females don't want to admit it, but often times you'll end up with an older man, and often times that older man will end up with a younger woman.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This thread is true, I'm a older breh and this is spot on, honestly, I don't think abou marriage cuz I know I'll be :flabbynsick: regardless of who I marry.

I still want a son though, don't too much care about the family stuff, that's not my style and I'll be :flabbynsick: to take any woman seriously at my age to try to build a family, most chicks my age have multiple kids already. I'm in MIami and I work with multiple baby mommas with multiple baby daddies, all them single with like 3 or more kids, no man:ufdup:

It's a wrap for most of them, they hood too so they stay bytching about dudes but they can't realize why nikkas don't want them:snoop:

they just don't understand the creation equation of poverty.
these wack white people have taken away our culture, and keynesian theories.
then, instituted project mentality which festers the creation equation of poverty.

black women need to stop trying to prey on the eic project mentality.
then, just go get a dog like women who still were allowed their culture do when in relationships before marriage.
this system keeps us uneducated and trapped in the creation equation of poverty, on purpose.
just so, we can never make the inroads.
to, make good off the keynesian theories.
they afforded themselves and purposefully restricted from us, to come back up after the depressions.

art barr

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
I think the best time to start settling down if you are a man or women is late twenties, early thirties. If you ask all of your friends and parents if they regret having a child or getting married with the person they met in there early twenties, 95% of them will say HELL YES!!! "I don't know what I was thinking" lol. For all my coli breh's and brehettes that are over 30, think about the people you messed with in your early twenties and tell me that ya'll didn't dodge bullets like NEO, by not getting married or having a child with that person? I know the majority of ya'll that had a kid early REGRET the person ya'll had it with :ufdup:. So if you survived your twenties with NO KIDS, NO MARRIAGES AND NO STD'S, male or female, you are at the top of the food chain on the dating scene. Also you guys should have a decent job and hopefully little to no debt, so to my breh's that are in this situation over 30 :blessed:the world is yours and :salute:for making it through the 20-30 D-DAY by not having KIDS, MARRIAGES AND STD'S. To my brehettes that made it through the D-DAY with no baggage :salute:regardless of what some of my breh's believe, i'll take a 30 year old women with NO KIDS, NO MARRIAGES AND NO STD'S any day over a young girl with all of those things.
But you better be a
Dime_zps92af03cb.png
:ufdup::troll:
naw i'm playing, but if your on :flabbynsick: status it might be rough out there for ya'll.
rod.gif