Staff member
Daps
Don't do it :whoa:
When the day comes

drink.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A lot (most) professionals find the one after 30, cats study until they are in their mid 20s if we count graduate school and then work graveyard hours in different cities, countries and on. Until they finally have enough money, enough time and get tired of fukking around.

How many professionals do you know with kids in their 20s? Cats are having kids in their 30s or even 40s now, if we are talking about men.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
breh my chick is 7 years younger then me and i'm 28 :sas2:

I co-sign this message :sas1:

breh no matter how old I get I will ALWAYS date younger.

you might find a chick your age/older who has her $$$ together, isnt attention whoring like (some) 16-27 year olds do, has a stable career HOWEVER, i just cant deal with older chicks approach to dating/relationships. I've dated chicks who've been 25-28 years old and lobbying insane pressure to marry and talk about kids, etc. I get the whole biological clock BS but i think another underlying factor is a lot of chicks are worried about getting :flabbynsick:, their stock dropping and would rather lock down whoever because its a better alternative than dating in their 30s and dealing with a dating pool that wants younger chicks. But i'd imagine they don't wanna deal with the second/third tier dudes who didnt get locked down by some official females the first time around

still, I'd rather put up with a younger chick and her bullshyt. less headaches, less nagging, lower overhead, young chick energy and theres a constant supply of them in the pipeline

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:ohhh:You know I never really explicitly considered this a factor in dating, but this is huge...

I will say no to a man if it is dark outside when he approaches me... I think it is more of a subconscious fear thing...My spidey senses are on max volume and I just don't let my guard down enough to be receptive...
A particular setting could have an effect how you approach certain people, or can be a barrier. For example, usually when I go to the public or school library I don't have any intention to holla at a lady because my mind will fall deep into the books.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

you might find a chick your age/older who has her $$$ together, isnt attention whoring like (some) 16-27 year olds do, has a stable career HOWEVER, i just cant deal with older chicks approach to dating/relationships. I've dated chicks who've been 25-28 years old and lobbying insane pressure to marry and talk about kids, etc. I get the whole biological clock BS but i think another underlying factor is a lot of chicks are worried about getting :flabbynsick:, their stock dropping and would rather lock down whoever because its a better alternative than dating in their 30s and dealing with a dating pool that wants younger chicks. But i'd imagine they don't wanna deal with the second/third tier dudes who didnt get locked down by some official females the first time around

still, I'd rather put up with a younger chick and her bullshyt. less headaches, less nagging, lower overhead, young chick energy and theres a constant supply of them in the pipeline

Yeah, breh. That's part of the resentment that sets in for these chicks. A lot of them realize they have to settle for a nikka who rode the bench on JV when they get into their 30s when they were dealing with the starting QB/RB on varsity when she was in her 20s.

They hate that shyt and it will always creep into the relationship. That resentment is real, breh.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator

Plus that thang is nice and tight and it can be trained :lolbron:

tumblr_mze8dt8y9S1t8hf55o4_400.gif

Daps
Yeah, breh. That's part of the resentment that sets in for these chicks. A lot of them realize they have to settle for a nikka who rode the bench on JV when they get into their 30s when they were dealing with the starting QB/RB on varsity when she was in her 20s.

They hate that shyt and it will always creep into the relationship. That resentment is real, breh.

Resentment on both sides.

Some of the 80% are beginning to realize that now a woman wants to summon you up from the bench when she is ready to change lanes and in decline. :childplease:

Being settled for. :flabbynsick:

Last edited: