Dating after 30.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Are you looking to settle down? What are you looking for in a woman you can settle down with? Does your approach change with different groups of women?

Did your approach change as you got older?
I really want to settle down. Being a man without the resources to maintain a stable home, raise a child and sustain a marriage, make it difficult for me to make that approach. I decided to concentrate on getting myself together first.

2) Intelligent, supportive, hard working, and loyalty is what I look for in a woman.
3) My approach on woman differ base on my mood and a particular setting may have that effect on me as well
4) I used to be aggressive and approached women who may not find me attractive with no fukk given. I had a few bad experience with a couple of women that changed my approach. Now, I just want to take my time to get to know a lady.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
( Criticism != hate )

Constructive criticism comes with alternative options, consultation, and conversations using the input....

You can't dole out macro criticism on a heterogeneous group of women and call it anything other than hate....

Daps
Constructive criticism comes with alternative options, consultation, and conversations using the input....

You can't dole out macro criticism on a heterogeneous group of women and call it anything other than hate....

Criticism includes both the merits and faults of the subject/object of discussion.
Again, criticism != hate. The terms are not synonymous.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really want to settle down. Being a man without the resources to maintain a stable home, raise a child and sustain a marriage, make it difficult for me to make that approach. I decided to concentrate on getting myself together first.

2) Intelligent, supportive, hard working, and loyalty is what I look for in a woman.
3) My approach on woman differ base on my mood and a particular setting may have that effect on me as well
4) I used to be aggressive and approached women who may not find me attractive with no fukk given. I had a few bad experience with a couple of women that changed my approach. Now, I just want to take my time to get to know a lady.

You do not have to have these things BEFORE you settle down. I had to learn to be open to dating or socializing period WHILE I'm working on my next set of goals. Your vibe is totally different and you start to attract the people you want and need to be around...people that are trying to better themselves as well.

This is much harder for women than men.

Especially if you're financially stable and in good shape. Women of all walks of life will still entertain your interest.

Ok what about on the flip, do you think a woman that's financially stable and in good shape will have a problem finding a suitor?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

:ohhh:You know I never really explicitly considered this a factor in dating, but this is huge...

I will say no to a man if it is dark outside when he approaches me... I think it is more of a subconscious fear thing...My spidey senses are on max volume and I just don't let my guard down enough to be receptive...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Ok what about on the flip, do you think a woman that's financially stable and in good shape will have a problem finding a suitor?
none but that's like finding a unicorn...it's almost next to impossible to find.
If it's a black woman we are talking about...damn right you can't find any :mjlol: