Dating after 30.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't care how well she keeps up her appearance. A 35+ year old woman will find it difficult to secure a commitment from a top-notch 35-40 year old dude unless she's been dating that nikka forever. Top-notch 35-40 year old dude will have a roster of chicks from the food chain to choose from. He'll take the younger stallion to build a family with, brehette.
True for some and not for all.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Well if men are dating what is around them so black women who find themswlves on social circles where black men are virtually non existent. So why should these women feel to be race traitors when they do....

Who said they are traitors? They should date who they please. Just don't shyt on Black men in the process. Just as Black men shouldn't shyt on Black women when they date out.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes. Which supports my point. Non-Black men will date Black women. Everybody is dating everybody these days. But will it lead to marriage? Are non-Black men popping the question in huge numbers to Black women? Stats say that isn't the case, brehette. So, dating doesn't necessarily lead to marriage.

Fact remains: Black women's primary option is Black men and Black men's primary option is Black women when it comes to marriage.
Stats say this today but trends change.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Who said they are traitors? They should date who they please. Just don't shyt on Black men in the process. Just as Black men shouldn't shyt on Black women when they date out.
Agreed but that is often the case. Case in point on this forum with posters admitted not interested or dating black women but are forever on the black women aint ish train.
@Emperor_ReinScarf and @Killer Instinct im looking at y'all....im sure there are others. Just saying...

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If you are a 30-year old male why are you limiting yourself to women over 30 who 9 out of 10 already have kids? You should still be able to pull girls 21-26 no problem :why: :why:
Compatibility, breh. I can relate to women of my age group more than the younger girls in their twenties. I chase than young girls but most of time is the intend to fukk nothing else.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
it all comes to financial security and what point you are in life.

If you have no baggage 30 plus, don't ever settle.
That's when women look for captain cape.

My father told me to never to marry a woman who is not at least 5 years younger than me.

He may have a point he is married 35 years plus....
thanks dad:to:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Just say it in a lady like

I don't want you to turn into @Teedot
She was all positive when she started posting here

This place will eat you up

:dwillhuh: @Teedot is a negative poster? Since when?.... she makes some valid points that gets you guys' fruit of the looms in a bunch....

This place is moreso of a Black woman bashing hub....:patrice:.... it does make me wonder why try with Black men...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Compatibility, breh. I can relate to women of my age group more than the younger girls in their twenties. I chase than young girls but most of time is the intend to fukk nothing else.

Breh, that can be a bit of a myth though. The whole maturity thing. I will agree that it's tough to relate to a girl who is 18 these days but once they are out of college at like 22 a lot of times they are pretty much who they are going to be as far as personality and what they like/don't like. I don't want to generalize though because I know girls and dudes who are in their 30's and really fukking immature, don't have shyt going on, etc. I think maturity can only really be looked at as a case by case..

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Are you looking to settle down? What are you looking for in a woman you can settle down with? Does your approach change with different groups of women?

Did your approach change as you got older?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. For every single mother, there is a single father. So women without children of all ages face the same dating difficulty as men. Men are just able to "hide" the fact that they have children more easily than women can.

2. If in your heart of hearts you're not looking to have a long-term relationship or marriage with some person, then don't date. It's pointless to get to know a person just to know them, imo. Luckily, most of the guys I meet have children so I don't find it difficult to date being 30+...I mean when I really try and put myself out there as available what I find difficult is finding someone that is on the same page as you or someone that's not a fukking liar.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
with due respect, i disagree with most of what has been said

i think 15-25 is a time of learning/experimentation
26-32'ish is a time of refining/testing
but 33+ is simply about execution
(these ranges are approximate)

if you weren't consistently in demand @ 15-25, you don't suddenly become a hot property at 26-32 or 33+ :usure:
if you don't practice how to mate with what you naturally attract @26-32, you won't figure it out at 33+
so to be dating at 33+, you have to realize what you can attract and how to make it work with that segment of the population

i'm talking about easy dating :mjpls:
if you are willing to expend tremendous energy or effort,
you can somewhat be a marginal exception
but you will have to work so hard at it
and almost make a fool of yourself in the process :troll:

and this is my opinion- go with what works for you :yeshrug:
People dont understand this and time flies before you know you it you're 35 and fukked up next you're 50
im in my early twenties and tbh the people who have their shyt together relationship wise did what coli nikkas say not to do, which is wife up a bytch when you're in your so called "prime". If u aint gettin it now regardless of how broke or educated or rich you are, you aint gon get it

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
1. For every single mother, there is a single father. So women without children of all ages face the same dating difficulty as men. Men are just able to "hide" the fact that they have children more easily than women can.

2. If in your heart of hearts you're not looking to have a long-term relationship or marriage with some person, then don't date. It's pointless to get to know a person just to know them, imo. Luckily, most of the guys I meet have children so I don't find it difficult to date being 30+...I mean when I really try and put myself out there as available what I find difficult is finding someone that is on the same page as you or someone that's not a fukking liar.

:lawd:.... preach!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: @Teedot is a negative poster? Since when?.... she makes some valid points that gets you guys' fruit of the looms in a bunch....

This place is moreso of a Black woman bashing hub....:patrice:.... it does make me wonder why try with Black men...
Its all a front
No one hates bw