Dating after 30.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
To generalize all black women as a mentally masculine sub species of women :whoa:

It's not necessarily a generalization. But if you ask the average non-Black man why he desires Asian, Latina, and some white women, it always comes down to femininity. Black women don't get lumped into that mix. I didn't make the generalization up. It's common knowledge, breh.

Obviously, Black women aren't these mentally masculine creatures. But, most non-Black men don't rate them too highly on the femininity scale. That's just how it is.

To say that people don't care about degrees :whoa:

Most men don't. Most women don't look "more" attractive in the eyes of men because they've racked up degrees. That's something women value in a man, as it correlates with his earning power. A woman with a BS is just as "attractive" as a woman with a PhD to most men, breh.

Having to go through complete metamorphosis in terms of personality to appease, a non black man, who's personality is probably bland, compared to the personalities that black culture produces :whoa:

Yes. Black women routinely transform their personalities when they enter relationships with non-Black men. They know they have to operate a bit differently to win that man's favor.

Black women are in high demand breh. You see more interracial relationship than ever before. Now granted, for every true White Male, Black Female relationship, there are 3 scandal type relationships (behind closed doors)

Stats show that Black men marry out at far greater rates than Black women, breh. Obviously, Black women are marrying out more and more, too. But, that's a societal shift, in general. Hordes of non-Black men aren't wifing Black women up, breh. Date them? Yeah. Everybody is dating everybody these days. But, wifing up is a different story. Black men remain Black women's primary option just as Black women remain Black men's primary option for marriage.

But to sit here single out black women like they are less than other non-black women because they've learned to become aggressive in a society that demands them to be, because they are one of the few demographics that can be victims of sexism and racism I can't cosign that :yeshrug:

Just as brehettes try to single out brehs who've folded under the pressure of a white supremacist system that has its foot on their necks from the time they exit the womb.

Brehettes cannot talk about their lack of options and then seek refuge in the arms of the very men who maintain the system that ensures their lack of options in the first place.

Brehettes lamenting the limited pool of corporate Black men! Cacs aren't hiring hordes of Black men like that in corporate America. Tossing resumes in the bushes, passing nikkas up due to improper "fit" and other shyt is well-documented, breh.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Men already do it. Its the black women who don't that end up bitter.

Actually, most men do not. In the future, I see more men doing this.

Few Americans have a passport. I'm will wager that a small percentage of those are African-Americans.

Do you recall the piece in Essence magazine on black men going to Brazil? It caused quite the uproar.

:wtb:.... Black women not dating other races has nothing to do with whether or not if she becomes the dreaded "bitter"....

What does having a passport have to do with options? So, in the same breath, a woman with a passport wouldn't have options?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
In your mind the issue is money, you put down the men because the women achieve more in corporate America. Black men have never had a strong footprint in corporate America, we were more known in blue collar America, blue collar jobs aren't what they use too.

Your gonna have to realize chasing degrees and social status isn't gonna cut the mustard. Turn off those liberal shows and realize that racist conservator America is the back one of this country, unity rather than fight and complain and disrespect black men due to income. Until we have our own economic base you can whine till God come nothing will change if we going through crackers for everything.

Look at the Hispanics than get back to me, they do something right.

In
[/QUOTE]
Black men are not remotely comparable to hispanics. Hispanics may not be numerous in corporate but are numerous in blue collar...they are job creators in a field that that they are in and they are family oriented. They marry and they marry young.
None of these things black men do in numbers.

And this is where our opinions differ...black people will fight supremacy when they start owning ish and creating JOBS. So you rather black women not get educated and sit on their ass. Finances is big part of community and family building. Being broke together is only cute in theory

Gains

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: I am just not trying to give false impressions. You know how I am :stopitslime:

@Gains I apologize if I was rude, sometimes I do pick up on things or I deflect, its like a defense mechanism :sadcam: Thank you

giphy.gif

Daps
Colicat said:
What does having a passport have to do with options? So, in the same breath, a woman with a passport wouldn't have options?

A man may move up the SMV (Sexual Market Value) scale merely my changing locations.
Also, exposure of a man to women of other cultures can really alter his perspective on women in a major way.

Women tend to have more options than men in their youth. Its when they don't score the men in the top 20%, 15% that they will switch lanes and reproductive strategy as they age.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black men are not remotely comparable to hispanics. Hispanics may not be numerous in corporate but are numerous in blue collar...they are job creators in a field that that they are in and they are family oriented. They marry and they marry young.
None of these things black men do in numbers.

And this is where our opinions differ...black people will fight supremacy when they start owning ish and creating JOBS. So you rather black women not get educated and sit on their ass. Finances is big part of community and family building. Being broke together is only cute in theory

That's crap. There are numerous quality Black men in blue collar gigs. But, a lot of white collar Black women would never give them the time of day, brehette. They think those men are beneath them.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It's not necessarily a generalization. But if you ask the average non-Black man why he desires Asian, Latina, and some white women, it always comes down to femininity. Black women don't get lumped into that mix. I didn't make the generalization up. It's common knowledge, breh.

Obviously, Black women aren't these mentally masculine creatures. But, most non-Black men don't rate them too highly on the femininity scale. That's just how it is.

I really don't agree with that statement. My father is a Dominican man. A whole half of my family is mixed with Dominicans and Ricans. A lot of them are just as aggressive. Femininity isn't about race breh, there are aggressive women of all races. I get the point you're trying to make, but I don't agree. Not every black woman is Shaniqua from around the way that grew up throwing hands with bytches from the block. I've never had a problem with a black women lacking femininity. You must have not ever dated a traditional Asian woman or a Latina. Because Asian women are extremely MASCULINE. And won't hesitate to be all up in your face if you're not $$$. And Latin women will yell and argue you with you to the end. All up in your face and shyt often.

Black women being the only race that is masculine is another lie you nikkas have been fed by white folks. Just like the belief that black people have "bad hair"

Yes. Black women routinely transform their personalities when they enter relationships with non-Black men. They know they have to operate a bit differently to win that man's favor.

I can see this. This might be true. But not all black women are lacking a backbone like that. There are ones who are true to their creed.

Stats show that Black men marry out at far greater rates than Black women, breh. Obviously, Black women are marrying out more and more, too. But, that's a societal shift, in general. Hordes of non-Black men aren't wifing Black women up, breh. Black men remain Black women's primary option just as Black women remain Black men's primary option.

Black man date out of race more than black women because a lot of nikkas hate being black. That's just the truth. Black men are in demand, no doubt. But how many black men have their shyt together? The ones that I see, don't. I see more dudes my age on the block, than in the schools. When women of all races are motivated by men with wealth and status ( as they are ), you can't blame it all on women not liking black men. A lot of women are shallow creatures and won't date an average dude who takes the bus.

Just as brehettes try to single out brehs who've folded under the pressure of a white supremacist system that has its foot on their necks from the time they exit the womb.

Brehettes cannot talk about their lack of options and then seek refuge in the arms of the very men who maintain the system that ensures their lack of options in the first place

No argument here.

Most men don't. Most women don't look "more" attractive in the eyes of men because they've racked up degrees. That's something women value in a man, as it correlates with his earning power. A woman with a BS is just as "attractive" as a woman with a PhD to most men, breh.

I disagree with this wholeheartedly. This is a terrible generalization. Probably your worst post. No one wants to date a dumb bytch. Not me anyway. Smart women, with good jobs are very attractive long term. Obviously if we're talking about a quick smash, then no. I don't care about what you haven't accomplished. But long term? Everyone should want an independent women. Everyone.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Stats show that Black men marry out at far greater rates than Black women, breh. Obviously, Black women are marrying out more and more, too. But, that's a societal shift, in general. Hordes of non-Black men aren't wifing Black women up, breh. Date them? Yeah. Everybody is dating everybody these days. But, wifing up is a different story. Black men remain Black women's primary option just as Black women remain Black men's primary option for marriage.

Brehettes cannot talk about their lack of options and then seek refuge in the arms of the very men who maintain the system that ensures their lack of options in the first place.

Brehettes lamenting the limited pool of corporate Black men! Cacs aren't hiring hordes of Black men like that in corporate America. Tossing resumes in the bushes, passing nikkas up due to improper "fit" and other shyt is well-documented, breh.
What do you think that black women dating other races more will lead to....marriage.
Blaxk men marry more because it is men that initiate marriage not women .
As far as thr femininity aspect. Some black women are hard, because they ate unprotected and are used to fend for themselves. These other races of women are not used to that so of course they will vone across more docile. Men like the finished product but don't want to put ib the work necessary in the process.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I really don't agree with that statement. My father is a Dominican man. A whole half of my family is mixed with Dominicans and Ricans. A lot of them are just as aggressive. Femininity isn't about race breh, there are aggressive women of all races. I get the point you're trying to make, but I don't agree. Not every black woman is Shaniqua from around the way that grew up throwing hands with bytches from the block. I've never had a problem with a black women lacking femininity.

Breh, I didn't make the generalization up. I'm simply telling you what many non-Black men think. Black women unfortunately aren't high up on the femininity scale in the eyes of men around the world. That's just what it is.

Yes. There are aggressive women of all races and quite often these cacs of wife up these Asian chicks are in for a rude awakening when the flips the script on that nikka. Those chicks can be tough! But, he originally courted her and wifed her up because he desired her femininity, breh.

Black man date out of race more than black women because a lot of nikkas hate being black. That's just the truth.

:dahell: nikkas date what he has available, breh. If a nikka is out in the burbs, he's going to deal with cacs. If he's in Southern Cali or Corpus Christi, he's probably going to have a Latina in the stable. If he's in Detroit, he's probably going to have nothing but Black chicks. It has nothing to do with self-hate.

But, obviously, there are some nikkas who are certified c00ns out here.

I disagree with this wholeheartedly. This is a terrible generalization. Probably your worst post. No one wants to date a dumb bytch. Not me anyway. Smart women, with good jobs are very attractive long term. Obviously if we're talking about a quick smash, then no. I don't care about what you haven't accomplished. But long term? Everyone should want an independent women. Everyone.

It's not about dating a dumb woman. Nobody wants a brainless chick. It's about men not necessarily rating a woman's degrees when thinking about her potential as a long-term mate.

Can she cook? Would she make for a good mother? Is she feminine? Is she emotionally stable? Those things take precedence over degrees when it comes to most men.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Breh, I didn't make the generalization up. I'm simply telling you what many non-Black men think. Black women unfortunately aren't high up on the femininity scale in the eyes of men around the world. That's just what it is.

Yes. There are aggressive women of all races and quite often these cacs of wife up these Asian chicks are in for a rude awakening when the flips the script on that nikka. Those chicks can be tough! But, he originally courted her and wifed her up because he desired her femininity, breh.

:dahell: nikkas date what he has available, breh. If a nikka is out in the burbs, he's going to deal with cacs. If he's in Southern Cali or Corpus Christi, he's probably going to have a Latina in the stable. If he's in Detroit, he's probably going to have nothing but Black chicks. It has nothing to do with self-hate.

But, obviously, there are some nikkas who are certified c00ns out here.

It's not about dating a dumb woman. Nobody wants a brainless chick. It's about men not necessarily rating a woman's degrees when thinking about her potential as a long-term mate.

Can she cook? Would she make for a good mother? Is she feminine? Is she emotionally stable? Those things take precedence over degrees when it comes to most men.
Well if men are dating what is around them so black women who find themswlves on social circles where black men are virtually non existent. So why should these women feel to be race traitors when they do....

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What do you think that black women dating other races more will lead to....marriage.
Blaxk men marry more because it is men that initiate marriage not women .

Yes. Which supports my point. Non-Black men will date Black women. Everybody is dating everybody these days. But will it lead to marriage? Are non-Black men popping the question in huge numbers to Black women? Stats say that isn't the case, brehette. So, dating doesn't necessarily lead to marriage.

Fact remains: Black women's primary option is Black men and Black men's primary option is Black women when it comes to marriage.