Dating after 30.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I've always stated the problem with alot of these sisters is their infatuated with white women and getting what they think white women have. They rely think these white men with good jobs won't beat the shyt outta themdodon't do drugs or chat and that's a lie. These white males don't fukk around, they do all types of shyt especially when they know women depend on them. The last thing these black women want to do is getting into a position where the white man is God over them.

They need to focus on relationship ships and getting a smile on their face instead of getting money and worrying about dating down, we're gon a reach a time which this course try is run by lower income Hispanics showing us the true meaning of family and relationships.
Any black woman that looks at man of another race and expects perfection will be disappointed. Just any black man that looks at white/asian/etc...will be disappointed.
What you are implying is that a black woman no matter her standing should be grateful to have a black guy of any kind because quality black men are scarce because we are not white women. You think that you putting black women in check but are really dissing your black brethren and confirming why black women should open their options. Anyone should respect themselves and what they have to offer no matter what community they come from.
I don't see a black man that has options settling for a weave wearing attitude filled black woman when has the option to date other races without these things to remain loyal to the black family. So why should the women?

The issues of the black community is the fault of both men and women and rests on both men and women to fix. Black women holding out on black men will not fix it and has not fixed.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Elaborate, breh. Where the holes at?

To generalize all black women as a mentally masculine sub species of women :whoa:

To say that people don't care about degrees :whoa:

Having to go through complete metamorphosis in terms of personality to appease, a non black man, who's personality is probably bland, compared to the personalities that black culture produces :whoa:

Black women are in high demand breh. You see more interracial relationship than ever before. Now granted, for every true White Male, Black Female relationship, there are 3 scandal type relationships (behind closed doors)

But to sit here single out black women like they are less than other non-black women because they've learned to become aggressive in a society that demands them to be, because they are one of the few demographics that can be victims of sexism and racism ? I can't cosign that :yeshrug:

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement. It seems when you get animated you start spewing out asinine statements. :comeon:

But when you're on point :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm well into my 30's. Got my shyt together, and date all over the food chain. Its like fish in a barrell. My maturity and life experience (especially with women) makes it easy to attract women. I find it mind numbingly difficult to even converse with 21-23 year old women, so I don't date them, I just.... 23-30 are a good time, and 30+ are trying to scratch that ich of marriage. And 18-20 I don't even give them a second thought.

Note: I've been divorced for 8 years and have two daughters (middle school aged) and it doesn't hinder me one bit. I can tell you with certainty that women (from ages 21-45) that talk about not dating men with children or "baggage" is complete bullshyt. Just my experience.
Yep..im 34 divorced for 8 yrs and three kids with my ex-wife...never affected me i get waaaay more p*ssy from young and older women nowadays. Once i tell women how close i am with my kids especially my daughter they actually say its a turn on. Thank god im a man!:blessed:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Women speaking on their degrees, professional accomplishments, income, etc. are them projecting what they value in a man. They are also attempting change the values that men have in women while totaling ignoring what men actually value in women.

An attempt to force men to fit into a feminine imperative while also a subtle controlling of the frame.

Exactly, breh. They cannot change the shyt men have valued in women since the beginning of time.

That like a broke nikka trying to shift the conversation.

"Yeah, baby. I may not have any money and little education, but I have a big heart and I am loyal!" That nikka would be bushes status in an instant with the vasy majority of women!

Daps
Exactly, breh. They cannot change the shyt men have valued in women since the beginning of time.

"Yeah, baby. I may not have any money and little education, but I have a big heart and I am loyal!" That nikka would be bushes status in an instant with the vasy majority of women!

Two items here:

1. Society is feminine centered and controlled currently. Society, as it is today, maximizes female hypergamy.
2. Women are masters at frame control with regard to communication. Simply take note.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Women having a good education and stable financially its to the benefit to the woman that does not mean thar she shouldn't look good and be a woman. Nowhere have I implied that. No woman in her right mibd especially in this day and age should be wholly dependent on a man financially.

Daps
Men already do it. Its the black women who don't that end up bitter.

Actually, most men do not. In the future, I see more men doing this.

Few Americans have a passport. I'm will wager that a small percentage of those are African-Americans.

Do you recall the piece in Essence magazine on black men going to Brazil? It caused quite the uproar.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Actually, most men do not. In the future, I see more men doing this.

Only 5% of Americans have a passport. I'm will wager that a small percentage of that are African-Americans who travel.

Do you recall the piece in Essence magazine on black men going to Brazil? It caused quite the uproar.
From the black women who like to monitor the every strp of black men and subscribe to the nothing but a black man. To those who do not, they couldn't care less.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
[In youOTE="Yup, post: 9744052, member: 17256"]Any black woman that looks at man of another race and expects perfection will be disappointed. Just any black man that looks at white/asian/etc...will be disappointed.
What you are implying is that a black woman no matter her standing should be grateful to have a black guy of any kind because quality black men are scarce because we are not white women. You think that you putting black women in check but are really dissing your black brethren and confirming why black women should open their options. Anyone should respect themselves and what they have to offer no matter what community they come from.
I don't see a black man that has options settling for a weave wearing attitude filled black woman when has the option to date other races without these things to remain loyal to the black family. So why should the women?

The issues of the black community is the fault of both men and women and rests on both men and women to fix. Black women holding out on black men will not fix it and has not fixed.[/QUOTE]

In

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But you act like hordes of quality non-Black men are lining up to wife up Black women, brehette! :mjlol:

That's not the case. Non-Black men prefer Asian, white, and Latinas. Why? Most of those men are coming for patriarchal communities and want women who ooze femininity. They couldn't care less about whether or not she has advanced degrees and shyt.

:russ: at Black women thinking quality non-Black men are going to accept them as they are! Vast majority of Black women would have to undergo a complete metamorphosis in terms of personality to be attractive to quality non-Black men.

The fact remains, brehette: Black women's options will always be overwhelmingly Black men.

a black man can find a partner or a harem of chicks anywhere in the world

hell as it goes the fewer the black men the more options he has.

I've been to some of the cacciest places in the world (russia, ukraine, romania, up north ontario), vancouver) and in every place i was :blessed:

black men will always have options whether with black women or other races

Daps
From the black women who like to monitor the every strp of black men and subscribe to the nothing but a black man.

Mate guarding behavior as well as preserving one's options.

Yup said:
To those who do not, they couldn't care less.

They will not care immediately. The effects over time could become more pronounced, however.
There are already a rash of "man-up", men aren't marrying, and more women reaching middle age without children articles in the media.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
[In youOTE="Yup, post: 9744052, member: 17256"]Any black woman that looks at man of another race and expects perfection will be disappointed. Just any black man that looks at white/asian/etc...will be disappointed.

The issues of the black community is the fault of both men and women and rests on both men and women to fix. Black women holding out on black men will not fix it and has not fixed.

In your mind the issue is money, you put down the men because the women achieve more in corporate America. Black men have never had a strong footprint in corporate America, we were more known in blue collar America, blue collar jobs aren't what they use too.

Your gonna have to realize chasing degrees and social status isn't gonna cut the mustard. Turn off those liberal shows and realize that racist conservator America is the back one of this country, unity rather than fight and complain and disrespect black men due to income. Until we have our own economic base you can whine till God come nothing will change if we going through crackers for everything.

Look at the Hispanics than get back to me, they do something right.

In[/QUOTE]