Dating after 30.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Breh, these Black women are delusional. They don't deal with enough cac men. Cac men are a wild bunch.

White dudes be on that look bytch

"I paid for the house, that C class you driving, that 1.5 kt ring on your finger, and them fake t*ts. " Stay yo ass at home, drop the kids off at school, go work out, and cook dinner"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Breh, these Black women are delusional. They don't deal with enough cac men. Cac men are a wild bunch.
Because I say that black women need to open their options does not imply that white or other races of men are unicorn status. It means increasing your chances of getting what you want. It is benefit for any woman to be set professionally/financially and to upkeep her appearance to attract the men she wants.
Y'all think as soon as a woman says she likes white men thanthan she hates black men. Not so, she is trying to settle down...that's it that's all.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I've always stated the problem with alot of these sisters is their infatuated with white women and getting what they think white women have. They rely think these white men with good jobs won't beat the shyt outta themdodon't do drugs or chat and that's a lie. These white males don't fukk around, they do all types of shyt especially when they know women depend on them. The last thing these black women want to do is getting into a position where the white man is God over them.

They need to focus on relationship ships and getting a smile on their face instead of getting money and worrying about dating down, we're gon a reach a time which this course try is run by lower income Hispanics showing us the true meaning of family and relationships.

Yeah, we laugh at Mexicans and shyt, but they don't mess around when it comes to this family shyt. They are going to leave the Black community in the dust when they start getting their shyt together, breh.

Daps
I feel you breh...but this might've held true around 1970
These days if she over 20...she been chewed to some extent.

You just gotta dig around till you find one gem that's not completely chewed up, and that's the one you wife.

This sounds to me that you have resigned yourself to fitting into the females' imperative when she decides to 'switch lanes'.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
White dudes be on that look bytch

"I paid for the house, that C class you driving, that 1.5 kt ring on your finger, and them fake t*ts. " Stay yo ass at home, drop the kids off at school, go work out, and cook dinner"

And black men are like? :sas2:

Daps
Because I say that black women need to open their options does not imply that white or other races of men are unicorn status. It means increasing your chances of getting what you want. It is benefit for any woman to be set professionally/financially and to upkeep her appearance to attract the men she wants.
Y'all think as soon as a woman says she likes white men thanthan she hates black men. Not so, she is trying to settle down...that's it that's all.

Men should open their options as well by going overseas.

It helps if a man can avoid the traps set out here by society and the feminine imperative as well.

Happiness is a personal pursuit.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
QUOTE="Colicat, post: 9743888, member: 16488"]And black men are like? :sas2:[/QUOTE]

"Man fukk this bytch, I'm on unicorn status around this bytch. I'm a six figure nikka, in mid 30's passing for late 20's ! I drop her wack ass in a second, trade that Tahoe in get me 2014' Vet and prey on these young bytches"

:jawalrus::sas2:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
And black men are like? :sas2:

"Man fukk this bytch, I'm on unicorn status around this bytch. I'm a six figure nikka, in mid 30's passing for late 20's ! I drop her wack ass in a second, trade that Tahoe in get me 2014' Vet and prey on these young bytches"

:jawalrus::sas2:

:russ::lolbron::lolbron:.... touche.....touche.....

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

But you act like hordes of quality non-Black men are lining up to wife up Black women, brehette! :mjlol:

That's not the case. Non-Black men prefer Asian, white, and Latinas. Why? Most of those men are coming for patriarchal communities and want women who ooze femininity. They couldn't care less about whether or not she has advanced degrees and shyt.

:russ: at Black women thinking quality non-Black men are going to accept them as they are! Vast majority of Black women would have to undergo a complete metamorphosis in terms of personality to be attractive to quality non-Black men.

The fact remains, brehette: Black women's options will always be overwhelmingly Black men.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
But you act like hordes of quality non-Black men are lining up to wife up Black women, brehette! :mjlol:

That's not the case. Non-Black men prefer Asian, white, and Latinas. Why? Most of those men are coming for patriarchal communities and want women who ooze femininity. They couldn't care less about whether or not she has advanced degrees and shyt.

:russ: at Black women thinking quality non-Black men are going to accept them as they are! Vast majority of Black women would have to undergo a complete metamorphosis in terms of personality to be attractive to quality non-Black men.

The fact remains, brehette: Black women's options will always be overwhelmingly Black men.

:dahell: you been hit or miss in this thread breh. SO many holes in your soliloquy, I don't even know where to start. How about we just end this discussion :whoa:

Daps
It's the truth. nikkas are behind in the degree game, brehette. Which means MOST brehettes aren't going to be able to find their "equal" in terms of education and professional standing. But, reality is the brehettes will most likely not find any non-Black men to take the bait. Because, as you probably know, men don't value a woman's degree, professional accomplishments, etc. Those are things that women value in men, not the other way around.

Men will always value youth, femininity, beauty, etc. That's just how it is. So, a lot of 30+ brehettes may have the degrees and other shyt, but they'll still get passed up for the young secretary with the tight body.

Women speaking on their degrees, professional accomplishments, income, etc. are them projecting what they value in a man. They are also attempting to change the values that men have in women while totaling ignoring what men actually value in women.

An attempt to force men to fit into a feminine imperative while also a subtle controlling of the frame.

Last edited: