Dating after 30.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The "nothing but a Black man brigade" are realists! They know quality non-Black men aren't out here :cape: for Black women (especially Black American women) left and right.
They are not realist, quite the opposite in fact. They are shooting themselves in the foot. A woman needs one man she does not need a whole race of men to kiss the floor she walks on. The reality is black women who are looking for their professional equal in black men only are wasting their time. I am not trying to diss you guys but that is the reality.
And since a giod sizeable portion of these unicorn status men are not about to 'limit' themselves to black women because they want to taste the rainbow. What is a black woman to so but to do the same right along with him.

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah, most women are in their ho stage up until 28-30 ish anyway...then they settle down and are looking for stable men, with financial security.
That's when me and my good ass credit score, and nice 401k is gonna swoop in and scoop'em up.

"He's not much of a looker, but he's a good man" - My future wife
:jawalrus:

You can do better, breh.

Get your money up. Get your debt down. Go overseas.

Leave the 'beta buxs' strategy to those unconscious.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
They are not realist, quite the opposite in fact. They are shooting themselves in the foot. A woman needs one man she does not need a whole race of men to kiss the floor she walks on. The reality is black womrn eho are looking for thrir professional equak in black men only are wasting their time. I am not trying to diss ypu guys but that is the reality.[/QUOTE]

Jokes on you

the reality is that being someones professional equal does not equal success in marriage.

These white boys dogs too, the only difference is they have more options. I work in a predominately white male industry, and I'm the good guy. These dudes are wildin, fukking hookers, strippers, and sidepieces, etc all while married.

the grass may look greener on the other side, but it still need to be cut!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
They are not realist, quite the opposite in fact. They are shooting themselves in the foot. A woman needs one man she does not need a whole race of men to kiss the floor she walks on. The reality is black women who are looking for their professional equal in black men only are wasting their time. I am not trying to diss you guys but that is the reality.

It's the truth. nikkas are behind in the degree game, brehette. Which means MOST brehettes aren't going to be able to find their "equal" in terms of education and professional standing. But, reality is the brehettes will most likely not find any non-Black men to take the bait. Because, as you probably know, men don't value a woman's degree, professional accomplishments, etc. Those are things that women value in men, not the other way around.

Men will always value youth, femininity, beauty, etc. That's just how it is. So, a lot of 30+ brehettes may have the degrees and other shyt, but they'll still get passed up for the young secretary with the tight body.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's the truth. nikkas are behind in the degree game, brehette. Which means MOST brehettes aren't going to be able to find their "equal" in terms of education and professional standing. But, reality is the brehettes will most likely not find any non-Black men to take the bait. Because, as you probably know, men don't value a woman's degree, professional accomplishments, etc. Those are things that women value in men, not the other way around.

Men will always value youth, femininity, beauty, etc. That's just how it is. So, a lot of 30+ brehettes may have the degrees and other shyt, but they'll still get passed up for the young secretary with the tight body.
Hence why I said black women who has her ish together appearance and life wise. Women must upkeep their appearance and men must upkeep their finances to gwt tge quality they want.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

I hope yall (brehettes) listening to this dude.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I will say this though, and I'm probably going to get a barrage of hate for it. but this is my opinion.

Both sexes regard the preferences of the other as shallow. Women resent that men are attracted to a youthful appearance and men resent that women are attracted to wealth and status.

The woman believes that he's being immature, but reveals that she has a rather naive and unrealistic expectation of him as well.

Frankly no one finds your typical 35-45 year old physically attractive as attractive as a younger person. That goes for both men and women. You have your exceptions, but in most cases the 23 year old > The 38 year old.

Also, Dating for men is hardly a zero-sum game he can win in any western society. Not only should she be sweeter than his solitude but worth all the risks too, especially if she doesn't bring much to the dating table or comes as a package deal.

It's funny how nature plays out in to old age when the dating game tables turn and men become the gatekeepers of sex. Just look at how much women don't like being judged, rejected and ignored by men they think they're entitled to.

A lot of women absolutely hate a and vilify things that they don't have absolute control over. "What? Men find a glistening, 22 year old hard body with perfect t*ts more attractive than my past prime ass? fukk that guy, he's just completely shallow and vain. A real man would still find me sexy. The aging thing is exactly why you need to make yourself worth being with in your 20's so you make it to your advanced years with your partner. If you are starting over and trying to attract strangers in your late 30s and 40s, I'm sorry, but it's just not going to end the way you think it should.

This happens especially with women who were the 'top of their class', so to speak, during their teens and twenties. They have grown into the idea that they're on top of the world, that they can get any man to fukk and be with them and still have a fairly good guy pick them up at the end of the day. But when their biological use is gone, men's minds also turn away from her and to younger women. That must sting extra hard for women who used to be popular.

Be someone worth being and stop being defined by money, and other stupid shyt. That's why you have so many old, single women now. The advantage changes the older you get. There are plenty of young women who want to be with older men. The same can't be said for younger men and older women.

Post 30 dating game, is easier for men than it is for women. Wealth and Status age well. t*ts and Ass don't.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jokes on you

the reality is that being someones professional equal does not equal success in marriage.

These white boys dogs too, the only difference is they have more options. I work in a predominately white male industry, and I'm the good guy. These dudes are wildin, fukking hookers, strippers, and sidepieces, etc all while married.

the grass may look greener on the other side, but it still need to be cut!

Breh, these Black women are delusional. They don't deal with enough cac men. Cac men are a wild bunch.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
The "nothing but a Black man brigade" are realists! They know quality non-Black men aren't out here :cape: for Black women (especially Black American women) left and right. Plus, most Black women don't want to lay up next to some pasty cac or some hairy Indian dude. LOL! I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to lay up with a cac woman for the rest of my life, either. Cacs are gross.

And she should want to lay up next to some crusty Black man who has yet to mature, cheats left and right, and then cries "I share that girl" when she cheats up?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I've always stated the problem with alot of these sisters is their infatuated with white women and getting what they think white women have. They rely think these white men with good jobs won't beat the shyt outta themdodon't do drugs or chat and that's a lie. These white males don't fukk around, they do all types of shyt especially when they know women depend on them. The last thing these black women want to do is getting into a position where the white man is God over them.

They need to focus on relationship ships and getting a smile on their face instead of getting money and worrying about dating down, we're gon a reach a time which this course try is run by lower income Hispanics showing us the true meaning of family and relationships.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Hence why I said black women who has her ish together appearance and life wise. Women must upkeep their appearance and men must upkeep their finances to gwt tge quality they want.

I don't care how well she keeps up her appearance. A 35+ year old woman will find it difficult to secure a commitment from a top-notch 35-40 year old dude unless she's been dating that nikka forever. Top-notch 35-40 year old dude will have a roster of chicks from the food chain to choose from. He'll take the younger stallion to build a family with, brehette.