Dating after 30.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
How did this turn into a black woman vs black man argument thread?

See you guys

giphy.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
That is true for those that overrate other races. There are black women who are looking for good husbands and would love to have a black husband but cannot find it.
An attractive black woman that has her life together has no need to be desperate.

I know plenty of attractive 30+ Black women who are clearly desperate. Brehettes wouldn't be going on Nightline to cry about their lack of options if they weren't desperate, brehette.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's offensive for a mans work ethic to be ignored, and you can't disrespect a man while he's trying to better himself when the most opposition faces him(younger years) and expect him to take you seriously once he arrives where he wants to be. It's easy to come tag along once all the work is done.

We don't respect easy women.
And women don't respect men who talk a good game of what they will become without any proof. It's not fair but its life. I am sure there were women that showed him interest but they didn't fulfill his physical requirements. :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I know plenty of attractive 30+ Black women who are clearly desperate. Brehettes wouldn't be going on Nightline to cry about their lack of options if they weren't desperate, brehette.

That goes both ways. Anybody who's looking for love and companionship, who is 30+ is probably desperate. Because that 40, single, no family life is no joke. No matter the gender.

You can skate by being 30, in the club still, no family. But once you hit 40, :whoo:

The game changes a lot.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Co-sign. My cousin is in his early 30s and just got engaged to a 25 year old chic with a masters and a great job. This chic is a certified dime, smart, submissive, hardworking, comes from a stable family, has a good relationship with her father. Nikka hit a grandslam. They've been dating for 2 years. Ain't no way dude was going to settle down with a chic his age or older. Younger women are where its at breh. Always best to get a chic when she is in her prime and she has options, yet she wants you. A lot of women settle when they know their time running out and then they resent the dude they settled for. The sweet spot is 23-25 for men in their early 30s. My cousin and his girl were in that sweet spot. My dad was 32 and my mom was 24 when they got married, they are still together. That age gap gives a man an extra level of respect early in the marriage, setting the foundation and the tone IMO.

That's pretty much how I played my cards.

On the other hand it's the exact opposite for females. I know some very attractive, and successful women in their 30's who are struggling not to "settle". Whats even worse is that they don't have some pie in the sky expectations when it comes to men. They just want a dude who is stable, and with little to no drama in his life.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Many of these black women perceived lack of options are also a member of nothing but a black man brigade.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

Foreal, your whole generation is old by the time you're 40. When you're 30, you probably still no people doing the club scene. 26 year olds and shyt still getting it in. But when you're 40, a lot of people settle down. Your boys can't get up and go out on call anymore. fukking with college girls isn't a normal thing. 40 is so scary man, to me anyway.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That's pretty much how I played my cards.

On the other hand it's the exact opposite for females. I know some very attractive, and successful women in their 30's who are struggling not to "settle". Whats even worse is that they don't have some pie in the sky expectations when it comes to men. They just want a dude who is stable, and with little to no drama in his life.
Gender dynamics...the double standard exist. Are these black women and are thry hoping to find a black man?

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Honestly I've seen it both ways.

I've seen women have some unrealistic expectations of a potential mate,

Then I've seen women be into dudes who wasn't on their level, whether it be financially, or professionally, and the dudes just fukk it up.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Many of these black women perceived lack of options are also a member of nothing but a black man brigade.

The "nothing but a Black man brigade" are realists! They know quality non-Black men aren't out here :cape: for Black women (especially Black American women) left and right. Plus, most Black women don't want to lay up next to some pasty cac or some hairy Indian dude. LOL! I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to lay up with a cac woman for the rest of my life, either. Cacs are gross.