Dating after 30.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Which is why a black woman who has an ish together should not waste her time pining for a bkack knight and explore all her options. You said it yourself these men are more common in other communities...so she has a higher chance of getting it from another community than holding out for a black man only.
Yet you guys try to make black women feel like ish when they say the same thing.
:wow:

LOL! Problem is those men in other communities aren't trying to wife up old goods either, brehette. Why do you think white bytches stay in the gym, getting Botox, facelifts, etc.? They know their men don't want old goods.

Vast majority of men in the world desire younger women for long-term mates.

You may be able to get a Mexican dude. Those amigos will take anything.

The amount of negativity you spew towards and about black women is ridiculous.... Why should a Black woman ever support a Black man with your logic?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
LOL! Problem is those men in other communities aren't trying to wife up old goods either, brehette. Why do you think white bytches stay in the gym, getting Botox, facelifts, etc.? They know their men don't want old goods.

Vast majority of men in the world desire younger women for long-term mates.

Plus, you overestimate the degree to which men of other groups want Black women. Black women's options will always be overwhelmingly Black men. You may be able to get a Mexican dude. Those amigos will take anything.
Emphasis on ish together. I never said implied that a woman can look like crap and make no effort in her appearance. Im actually a big advocate of that for black women.
I am not overrating anything of course men of other races will prefer their women over black women. But a black woman only needs to find one suitable mate. And if men of her own race are unicorn status because they do what other men do on a regular basis than her opening her roster on whites, asians, etc...makes a lot more sense. She is more likely to fins her equal.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The amount of negativity you spew towards and about black women is ridiculous.... Why should a Black woman ever support a Black man with your logic?

Black men are not asking for support. Black women are used to nikkas simpin' on them. Most Black men are afraid to say what's on their mind. Our community would be in much better shape if nikkas just kept it real about things.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:snoop: :russ: I know breh, you gotta be a psychologist when your messing with these females and be able to read body language. So anytime I saw her catching feelings, we would sit down and talk about it. I would just keep reinforcing what the agreement was and tell her on a scale of 1-10 my emotions are at a 2, and that 2 is the same emotions I have for good friends or people's well being. So I told her you don't need to go higher then were i'm at, naturally she asked how I was able to control my emotions or be detached? and the answer is your THOUGHTS. The way people end up falling in love with people or reaching the level 10 highs is from reinforcing there thoughts of that person or having somebody raise there emotional expectations by making certain promises. So when I was younger, if I saw a female I liked I would reach those highs or in love levels because I constantly thought about them and fantasized about that person religiously. Also, I don't raise her emotional expectations by telling her certain things lol, a lot of my homies are infamous for raising females emotional exceptions by telling them they love them and I wanna be with you forever :mjlol:. So I told her when your with me i'm in the moment and I put my thoughts into it, but when you leave I don't think about you like that so i'm able to control my emotional levels when it comes to you. So once she started applying my techniques, she was straight because of the honesty, not making promises and not raising her emotional expectations. But this isn't a sure proof way and you gotta take it case by case:manny:. Because as we know, a lot of people lack self control, but you gotta peep those signs early.
If guys put as much effort in their long term relationships as you did with this girl as a fwb then relationships would improve exponentially. On both ends.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Black men are not asking for support. Black women are used to nikkas simpin' on them. Most Black men are afraid to say what's on their mind. Our community would be in much better shape if nikkas just kept it real about things.
They may not be asking for it but when black women take their support away they whine and guilt trip.
I agree with the honesty thing though.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Emphasis on ish together. I never said implied that a woman can look like crap and make no effort in her appearance. Im actually a big advocate of that for black women.
I am not overrating anything of course men of other races will prefer their women over black women. But a black woman only needs to find one suitable mate. And if men of her own race are unicorn status because they do what other men do on a regular basis than her opening her roster on whites, asians, etc...makes a lot more sense. She is more likely to fins her equal.

Yes. It makes a lot more sense. But, just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's feasible, brehette. A of successful non-Black dudes also know Black women are desperate due to the numbers, so they play Black women, too.

Cac in shining armor will sell you some dreams, get in those guts, and toss you in the bushes quick fast. As will Rajeev, Pedro, etc.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Why should he be jaded? People lookout for their best interests men and women alike. Don't tell women to step their game up in terms of looks to get the men they want. He needwd to do the same to get women he wanted.
Why shoud a woman see a potential which is no guarantee and man must see a dime ro even give a woman a chance. Don't yall rate women all the time on this site.

It's offensive for a mans work ethic to be ignored, and you can't disrespect a man while he's trying to better himself when the most opposition faces him(younger years) and expect him to take you seriously once he arrives where he wants to be. It's easy to come tag along once all the work is done.

We don't respect easy women.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It has to be harder at 30. Chances are a lot of women already have had their hearts broken, which means low tolerance. Added to the fact that they realize their window is closing on youth, added to the fact that they aren't going to want to settle.

Yo, being a 30 year old cat who doesn't have his shyt together has to be the hardest thing in the world :damn:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If guys put as much effort in their long term relationships as you did with this girl as a fwb then relationships would improve exponentially. On both ends.

Why should they put any extra effort? nikkas gettin' p*ssy just as easily as this breh does in his FWEB situation. There's no need to go all out. The days of men putting in all this work are long gone. Value of p*ssy has plummeted to an all-time low, brehette.

That's the only reason nikkas were wining, dining, and wifing in years past. To get p*ssy.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Not saying this applies to all women, because some know how to play the game.

Alot of girls though think nothing of it, but get sideswiped when their hubby leaves them. What do you expect in their 20's? Back in the day girls married in 20s, and made food. Now they don't need to follow that lifestyle, but guess what... so do men :heh:

So when these girls finally want to play the game, they are usually with a child. For me, that is like 38-45 year old territory for me. Right now, at 29, the girl I hook with will challenge me sexually and mentally, but understand I don't care for marriage nor want a child yet. I sense any moment of retardation :camby:

If I had to tell females one thing, DONT GET MARRIED OR HAVE A CHILD UNTIL 30

Learn to not play the game, and think men want to stay with you for the rest of your life at 20 :duck:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:wtf:
Oh word?!?!? Since when?.... Since when did not having a nihilistic attitude towards women in your own community equal simping?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes. It makes a lot more sense. But, just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's feasible, brehette. A of successful non-Black dudes also know Black women are desperate due to the numbers, so they play Black women, too.

Cac in shining armor will sell you some dreams, get in those guts, and toss you in the bushes quick fast. As will Rajeev, Pedro, etc.
That is true for those that overrate other races. There are black women who are looking for good husbands and would love to have a black husband but cannot find it.
An attractive black woman that has her life together has no need to be desperate.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's offensive for a mans work ethic to be ignored, and you can't disrespect a man while he's trying to better himself when the most opposition faces him(younger years) and expect him to take you seriously once he arrives where he wants to be. It's easy to come tag along once all the work is done.

We don't respect easy women.

Breh, these women don't get it. They always want the finished product, but never want to be there to support the nikka when he was there puttin' in the work.

Last edited: