Dating after 30.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
?? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't want to be committed to anyone for the rest of my life & I don't want anything from anyone.

ain't you got a boyfriend though? :huh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm well into my 30's. Got my shyt together, and date all over the food chain. Its like fish in a barrell. My maturity and life experience (especially with women) makes it easy to attract women. I find it mind numbingly difficult to even converse with 21-23 year old women, so I don't date them, I just.... 23-30 are a good time, and 30+ are trying to scratch that ich of marriage. And 18-20 I don't even give them a second thought.

Note: I've been divorced for 8 years and have two daughters (middle school aged) and it doesn't hinder me one bit. I can tell you with certainty that women (from ages 21-45) that talk about not dating men with children or "baggage" is complete bullshyt. Just my experience.

bein ga single father is not a hinderance, hell some women like that becaus you are seen as mature etc.

no guy wants a single mom as a first option though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That 40 year old man will have probably already been married and divorced. Top notch 35+ woman isn't gettin' the best 40+ man. Best 40+ man is probably still married and raising his family.

these women dont understand

its the same how a thot gets alot of attention and tshe thinks she can get any guy

or how these girls are like i can get a man tonight if i want snap fingers

yes they can

20 guys holler at these old fossils

10 just want to smash and dash
5 just want to smash and are unemployed have a criminal record
2 are sexual predators
2 are actually interested in getting to know her but does she find them attractive

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bein ga single father is not a hinderance, hell some women like that becaus you are seen as mature etc.

no guy wants a single mom as a first option though

Very true. But at my age, and my status (already with kids) dating and wifing a younger woman without kids is always risky. Because they will most certainly want children. And then I'll end up being "Old Dad" at the little league games.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
these women dont understand

its the same how a thot gets alot of attention and tshe thinks she can get any guy

or how these girls are like i can get a man tonight if i want snap fingers

yes they can

20 guys holler at these old fossils

10 just want to smash and dash
5 just want to smash and are unemployed have a criminal record
2 are sexual predators
2 are actually interested in getting to know her but does she find them attractive
:rudy: You literally have no idea what the fukk you're talking about.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh whatsoever shall I do?... My life, my dreams are all for not.... Curse-ed be to you, you damn age....

Out, Out, brief candle! *faints*

Who shall save this wretched shrew?

Fear not harlot, some gentleman will save thee from thyself.

Revelation 2:20

But I have this against you, that you tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess and is teaching and seducing my servants to practice sexual immorality and to eat food sacrificed to idols.

Contemplate this on the tree of woe.:ufdup:

5991840201_4a17e4c051_z.jpg

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
with due respect, i disagree with most of what has been said

if you weren't consistently in demand @ 15-25, you don't suddenly become a hot property at 26-32 or 33+ :usure:

This couldn't be more off base. You know how many dudes are broke bums up until they come out of school at 23/24/25? These dudes were run ragged throughout school and then they get that job, that whip, that pad, and have time to work out because they don't have to study&work all day and chicks start falling. I see it all the time.

I posted about the guy I recently became cool with that just vacated his IT position here for the state, and was making 88k at 28 years old. 3 years ago he was broke as shyt and skinny as hell. Then be got that analyst money, could afford a gym membership and some food, and copped a house and an R8 and S5 and I SAW THIS MAN run through a roster of all types of women in one season with damn near ZERO effort.

Only thing is that dude is jaded as hell because he said he got side skirted so bad while he was broke he knows hell never take women seriously, and I can't blame him.

I got stories like that for days, I got girls when I was younger, but now I don't even try half the time and they still do dumb stuff to try and get my attention. I don't even look all that great either.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's the truth. 35+ Black man, in shape, with a good career, makin' good money and no baggage is damn near unicorn status. So, those nikkas can pick and choose. PICK and CHOOSE! Those types of men are fairly common in other communities. But, not necessarily in the African American community. So, those nikkas who got it like that eat, breh.

He can feat on the entire food chain of Black women at will. But, on top of that, bytches from other groups also recognize this nikka must have that "it" factor if he managed to swat away all the forces arrayed against nikkas in this country.

A 35+ Black breh with his shyt together is a winner.
Which is why a black woman who has an ish together should not waste her time pining for a bkack knight and explore all her options. You said it yourself these men are more common in other communities...so she has a higher chance of getting it from another community than holding out for a black man only.
Yet you guys try to make black women feel like ish when they say the same thing.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Which is why a black woman who has an ish together should not waste her time pining for a bkack knight and explore all her options. You said it yourself these men are more common in other communities...so she has a higher chance of getting it from another community than holding out for a black man only.
Yet you guys try to make black women feel like ish when they say the same thing.

LOL! Problem is those men in other communities aren't trying to wife up old goods either, brehette. Why do you think white bytches stay in the gym, getting Botox, facelifts, etc.? They know their men don't want old goods.

Vast majority of men in the world desire younger women for long-term mates.

Plus, you overestimate the degree to which men of other groups want Black women. Black women's options will always be overwhelmingly Black men. You may be able to get a Mexican dude. Those amigos will take anything.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
This couldn't be more off base. You know how many dudes are broke bums up until they come out of school at 23/24/25? These dudes were run ragged throughout school and then they get that job, that whip, that pad, and have time to work out because they don't have to study&work all day and chicks start falling. I see it all the time.

I posted about the guy I recently became cool with that just vacated his IT position here for the state, and was making 88k at 28 years old. 3 years ago he was broke as shyt and skinny as hell. Then be got that analyst money, could afford a gym membership and some food, and copped a house and an R8 and S5 and I SAW THIS MAN run through a roster of all types of women in one season with damn near ZERO effort.

Only thing is that dude is jaded as hell because he said he got side skirted so bad while he was broke he knows hell never take women seriously, and I can't blame him.

I got stories like that for days, I got girls when I was younger, but now I don't even try half the time and they still do dumb stuff to try and get my attention. I don't even look all that great either.
Why should he be jaded? People lookout for their best interests men and women alike. Don't tell women to step their game up in terms of looks to get the men they want. He needwd to do the same to get women he wanted.
Why shoud a woman see a potential which is no guarantee and man must see a dime ro even give a woman a chance. Don't yall rate women all the time on this site.