Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

lib123

All Star
Daps
They usually dudes in the circle

Like a chick cousin or girlfriend boyfriend homies might be around and they hit it off..

Got it. Do they usually cut these dudes off once they find a good dude and start going desperation mode like you mentioned?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Do what makes you happy. She's old enough to kill and die for her country in the United States military so she's old enough to date. I personally wouldn't date a woman that young but y'all consenting adults so do what makes you happy and fukk the critics. :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I already know what time it is if I’m “dating” (:mjlol: )

someone that young.

setitoff-set.gif

what you need baby boo? I got you :steviej:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Idk… most the women Ive talked have been younger but not by much. 4 years max

I have gone as far as 26 to my 38 but thats it and she was real cool.

Fun and not a thot but from the hood. Only issue is that she had a son and that nikka took up 99% of her free time fareal. Thats how we fell off. Mature and funny.. would've wifed if I could

lib123

All Star
Daps
nikkaz need to read all this.
Just to know to keep their head on a swivel

Let me add one little part tho.

They never leave the randoms.
When she finds that nice guy with stability, she is still fukking those nikkaz who aren't long term partner options.

I know this because I usually fall into the category of "Definitely not long term, late night dikk", and they tell me about "Mr. Stability".

And yes... When it doesn't work cause maybe Mr. Stability was a user too, or he cheated or he got tired of her mess.
She will cry and complain about men to her friends and on social media.
But she never stopped sucking and sexing "Definitely not long term dikk" at any point.
Lol

The game is messy

Lol do they usually stop messing with you after they become exclusive with “Mr. Stability”? On another forum a girl was gloating about going on a date at 7 then hooking up with casual dude at 11.

:wow:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Got it. Do they usually cut these dudes off once they find a good dude and start going desperation mode like you mentioned?

Yes and no

Some chicks will delete photos/messages say from their facebook page of the side dudes they was randomly fukking, when they meet a good dude and they hit it off.. however the side dude will still be a option say after a while the good dude and her doesn’t work out

She can then call dude back up or if he long gone, she probably stay out the market for awhile and focus on work

Im older so I dealt with women 35-45

So they tend to move different from young chicks

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Lol do they usually stop messing with you after they become exclusive with “Mr. Stability”? On another forum a girl was gloating about going on a date at 7 then hooking up with casual dude at 11.

Theyll be ghost for 6/7 months and say happy birthday or some shyt

Catching annual dikk appointments from around the months of may thru july, then back to ghost

Why would I trip :yeshrug:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yes and no

Some chicks will delete photos/messages say from their facebook page of the side dudes they was randomly fukking, when they meet a good dude and they hit it off.. however the side dude will still be a option say after a while the good dude and her doesn’t work out

She can then call dude back up or if he long gone, she probably stay out the market for awhile and focus on work

Im older so I dealt with women 35-45

So they tend to move different from young chicks

Got it. When some women in that age range get really desperate and get pregnant, do they usually cave in and have baby with side dude they’ve been messing with or a random good dude?

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Got it. When some women in that age range get really desperate and get pregnant, do they usually cave in and have baby with side dude they’ve been messing with or a random good dude?

No way

Majority of them broads baby days are over .. they already have kids or those eggs are fried

lib123

All Star
Daps
No way

Majority of them broads baby days are over .. they already have kids or those eggs are fried

True but I’m talking about the ones who are childless, 35-40 and single and get pregnant. Although I’m sure many of those pregnancies are accidents.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
True but I’m talking about the ones who are childless, 35-40 and single and get pregnant. Although I’m sure many of those pregnancies are accidents.

Older women are smarter to know some random nikka isn’t going to be a quality father.because the random dudes they usually hook up with doesn’t even have his shoes on tight..,

My girl right now cousins are 37 and 39 and they can’t find a man to save they lives

It’s not because they are ugly, it’s because they are mentally damaged when it comes to relationships, because many older women think every man they meet even the good dude, is just like Tyrone and Rodney of they past and other dudes who played them

mag357

Superstar
Daps

No... Like I said.
They'll still be dealing with the strictly physical and mr. stability at the same time.
They might chill for a minute in the beginning. "I got a man now" vibes. But they'll swing back around in a few months

But that part about dating nice guy at 7... Sucking fukkboy dikk at 11 is always my joke on thecoli lol.

Yall taking bytches to olive garden. Shes saying she has a good nite and she'll txt when she gets home.
She going straight to fukkboy house . He getting head and eating them leftover bread sticks yall paid for.

lib123

All Star
Daps
No... Like I said.
They'll still be dealing with the strictly physical and mr. stability at the same time.
They might chill for a minute in the beginning. "I got a man now" vibes. But they'll swing back around in a few months

But that part about dating nice guy at 7... Sucking fukkboy dikk at 11 is always my joke on thecoli lol.

Yall taking bytches to olive garden. Shes saying she has a good nite and she'll txt when she gets home.
She going straight to fukkboy house . He getting head and eating them leftover bread sticks yall paid for.

Lol I feel you but don’t you think many of these women you’re referring to are disproportionately thots? Idk but there are many women who seem to get obsessed with the good dude when they find one, especially when they get older and their options are limited. I don’t see these types risking a stable relationship for some side D, especially when their options are dwindling. But I’m not denying there are women who get down like you said, just not all of them.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

I guess that’s the equivalent of the chicks y’all go see at 2am :sas2:

Not that I approve… :hubie: Just saying.