Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's basically what @Gloxina was saying in regards to young women:yeshrug:
Younger women are naive and if their parents didn’t teach them, sure they will definitely roll with you just off feelings and not being properly courted while in their “prime” years. But when they smarten up or get exposed to better treatment they are out the door.

OP said his business brought in way more than whatever salary the young dude has, but is the young dude able to still take her out on dates and have experiences like him? Was OP showing her anything markedly different than a young dude willing to spend? If not, why would she stick around?

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can go 4 hours in your 40s, salute to you. It was absolutely nothing to go 8 hours in the teens and the 20s. If anything, she needed the break.

Ya'll must got no jobs if you can do 4 hours in your 30s. Do you not have kids? Do you not have a career that takes a lot of time or business?

I was using a study, nothing to do with anybody personally. Speaking abstractly. Everybody knows their own personal abilities and limitations. I was just giving knowledge that can used however you want to use it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We
See this is what I hate so much about these topics. Nikkas project their :flabbynsick:onto everybody else. If you're a worse fukk in your 30s than 20s nikkas that's a you problem

We need a thread about sexual myths or something. Nobody's fukkin for four hours. And if we going all the way with this nikkas let women get away with too many lies about stamina. Most of these out of shape ass women ain't equipped to go 4-5 rounds themselves:mjlol:

A lot of nikkas lose stamina not simply because they got older, but because they stopped doing shyt. You sit down 9 hours a day then act bewildered when you blow your knees out after playing a pick up game for the first time in 8 years:mjlol:

Do some squats nikka
Well this is why exercise is so damn important.
Both men and women should still be…quite “energetic” in the bedroom in our 30s. Lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Definitely fukked up by trying to be serious. She literally had me fooled because she was ALL IN.

Or so I thought…

There were other signs that I didn’t mention..

To think about it, a few weeks ago she started complaining about “not having enough time to herself “ because she was trying to “make everyone else happy “. She claimed it was her personal time, gym, & home chores being neglected due to her job as an CO. She also was upset about her brother graduating and moving to Ohio for college in May.

She never directed this towards me, but she kept saying she’s “about to become more selfish “.

Nothing really changed in terms of our time together, however, she kept saying she’s about to cut everybody off and quit her job.

What y’all think that meant?

Most likely just bs to justify an inevitable clean break from the relationship without you getting mad and to make herself feel less guilty.

You were her SNEAKY LINK sugar daddy.

I see in another post you said you had never been to her home or met her friends.

Her real boyfriend was probably there all the time.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I box and boxed at a high level. I can kill you with my left and right. If thats the route you wanna go, we can go there.

I've been trained by an Olympic gold medalist who has bragged about my talent. My wife even said I am scary in the ring. Bring it my nikka. I promise, I'll try to Wilder/Tyson you.

I am probably 80 pounds and 8 inches out of your weight class. Run up on a Suge like nikka if you want and see why my left and right hand is registered
Nikka don't project your Golden gloves bullshyt onto me off some nonsense you said:mjlol: you boxed ok good for you:mjlol:

"Bring it my nikka" :mjlol:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Nikka don't project your Golden gloves bullshyt onto me off some nonsense you said:mjlol: you boxed ok good for you:mjlol:

"Bring it my my nikka" :mjlol:
Only on thecoli. In real life, you would be :deadrose: your soul would have left your body like this was Crossroads

And I'm gonna miss everybody ass nikka

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on thecoli. In real life, you would be :deadrose: your soul would have left your body like this was Crossroads

And I'm gonna miss everybody ass nikka
Only on the coli, but you the nikka doing fight promos to strangers online:mjlol: The clown shoes ain't on my feet breh

:damn: nikka I boxed. At a HIGH LEVEL NIKKA. ASK MY WIFE

I'm genuinely happy for you nikka:pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Only on the coli, but you the nikka doing fight promos to strangers online:mjlol: The clown shoes ain't on my feet breh

:damn: nikka I boxed. At a HIGH LEVEL NIKKA. ASK MY WIFE

I'm genuinely happy for you nikka:pachaha:
Just note, the hands are official and valid. The offer stands if that's the route you want to go. I could care less but chill with the disrespect

lib123

All Star
Daps
Mmhmm because they wake up and realize all the dudes they engaged with saw them as fun girls and they have nothing to show for it. If you already got these lessons from your elders, you would know that it’s in your best interest to not sleep with a bunch of dudes and have regrets as time goes on. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Yeah that makes sense. Do they just wake up one day and realize they’re being used? Lol.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Would you advise a breh in his 20s to avoid women in their 30s? Oldheads on here tell us to avoid them but so many of them look good!
Eeeeeh it’s not about necessarily avoiding certain ages, per se. It’s about understanding what is probably most important and necessary and relatable for a particular age group. A woman in her 30s who wants something real and to move into marriage/kids probably isn’t on the same timeline as a man in his 20s. If y’all are on the same page, whether that’s fun or something serious, then do what you do 🤷🏾‍♀️
Just sounds like a losing situation for the woman.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Been out moving and shaking today..........And yeah I i'm not even attracted to women my age no more lol. These 20-24 year olds be looking :banderas:

I ain't even replying back to my ex again. The game done passed her by :francis: Thank god I didn't get her pregnant :whew:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Bingo 100% facts

Being older myself and being around older women.. they want sex just like everyone one else..

I know chicks who are social workers, nurses and other professional jobs that have a random dude who could be a ex con, or anything else on speed dial when they need sex or go out somewhere once in awhile but they know them nikkas are not long term partners

They just want companionship to get through boring times..

And then when they come across a dude they see have some type of stability in his life, she will go all out from bringing him food, sucking and fukking anytime he wants because she like this could be the dude who i can be with forever and they go in desperation mode..

However if that shyt don’t work out, behind close doors she will cry and start saying why can’t i find anyone, nobody wants me, etc etc…

Then they return back to fukking randoms and hoping again they can find someone..

Single mothers are the biggest ones who do this because they options are limited

Are these dudes truly random or exes, dudes in social circle, etc?