Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I hate admitting to L’s online. 2 one 3 bout to clown me for this smh.

This a long story.

When she started working at the prison, my friend from years ago was already serving time in there. She knew this, but we agreed to never give her real name. He hit me from a cellphone a few weeks ago after I contacted him on IG. Long story short, I told her about our conversation and SHE BLEW UP over me telling him a description of her and she work in his pod sometimes. It went over my head at the time, about the fact that she was yelling about him questioning the other guards/employees about information in regards to her would reveal that he knows me and that I’m her boyfriend.

Needless to say, I found out that the guy works at the prison with her. Not sure if he’s a CO or what. Either way, financially wise, he does not even come close to what my business brings in I’m sure of that. He’s in his 20s.

Ok, now to the embarrassing part..

I mentioned that I never met her friends or family… but I also have never mentioned that I have never been INSIDE her home. Her friends have, but no previous boyfriend has either.

A couple of weeks ago on a Monday, she had two female friends FROM THAT PRISON JOB spend the night over her house after going out, in which made me angry and I brought up the fact that I NEVER been in her house. I nutted up! She started making excuses and got angry. I told her that has to change. She claimed that she would invite me once she got “everything together”. She would elaborate on what that mean.

Cool I let it go after that

A day or two later, she called me and said she coming to get all her things. So, she pulls up and I’m like what happened. She tries to gaslight me by saying, “ I’m just gonna leave you because I brought you out of character and I’m destroying your peace” in regards to that conversation about coming over. I was confused, so I asked if she was sure, she said yeah in this moment. Ok, I told her that I love her, then she started crying. I told her there’s nothing I can do to change her mind, so I helped take her things to the car. I go inside and lay down, then she called me crying saying she wants to stay. Came in hugging me and promising to never leave me. Stayed the night.

Tell me why this bytch got colder after that…

Communication got better, but she wasn’t talking as much as usual when she called. I asked her what’s up and she said “every time you ask me if everything’s ok then it makes me unsure of our relationship “ I was like wtf?? Then she said if you don’t understand that then I don’t know what to tell you. Boy I almost cursed her ass out, but I was literally already walking on eggshells not trying to piss her off. I felt something about to happen.

We went out to dinner on that Friday two weeks ago and I brought up fukking in a joking way. She got mad and told me to stop being so horny. Huh?!?!?!!!! Keep in mind we always be fukking … never an issue. She said “I got you tomorrow though “. That Saturday was actually pretty cool and yes we fukked. I nutted deep in her.

On last week, beginning of the week was cool. That Tuesday (day of the actual breakup) she said she was going to the gym before coming to my house. Not unusual. After not hearing from her for a couple of hours, I check the location, and she was at a park by her house. I didn’t reveal nothing when she finally called, rather I asked how was the gym. She lied and said it was good, no one was in there, and she hit the stair master hard.. smh she said she’s heading home to shower and come over.

On the way, she called and I simply said “I feel like you being sneaky” . She pulls over on the highway talking about she’s not wasting gas and gonna head back home. I fukked up and played into it to convince her to come over anyway. During that conversation she brought up me telling my friend in prison about a description of her… wtf again…

She comes and the energy is weird, but I take her out to dinner anyway.

We get back and I laid it all out on the table about her lying. She started smiling saying what do I think she was doing at the park and she felt like I had someone following her. She then proceeds to say “you know I’m leaving after this conversation “

Mannnnn if I didn’t have something to lose… i would’ve hurt her.

She grabbed her things then bounced.

That next day is when I found out she was at the movies and the apartment with the new dude.

Massive stalker L this morning:

I drive by her crib and see the guy and the girls from the job all over her crib. They spent the night.

I blocked her and called it a day after that. Everything the coli said was spot on.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Boy you are one lame ass muthafukka…

You got played by a 21 year old BABY breh…

Sad shyt you never been inside her crib…

My married homeboy in San Diego is going through something similar. Him and his wife split up in February and he moved into a studio and she has a one bedroom. They are only about five minutes away from each other too. But he can come over to her house and still smash and everything but not once has she ever been in his crib. I told him she is only using him for sex when she feels the need and then her mood totally changes when she is fed dikked down and smoked out

You took a massive L cuz…

You way too old for that kinda goofy shyt..

The main reason you look stupid as fukk is because you should have known better going in that it wasn’t anything more than sex. You put feelings and emotions into the dumb shyt and you’re trying to use logic and reasoning with a 21 year old. That just shows where you are mentality is at…

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Boy you are one lame ass muthafukka…

You got played by a 21 year old BABY breh…

Sad shyt you never been inside her crib…

My married homeboy in San Diego is going through something similar. Him and his wife split up in February and he moved into a studio and she has a one bedroom. They are only about five minutes away from each other too. But he can come over to her house and still smash and everything but not once has she ever been in his crib. I told him she is only using him for sex when she feels the need and then her mood totally changes when she is fed dikked down and smoked out

You took a massive L cuz…

You way too old for that kinda goofy shyt..

The main reason you look stupid as fukk is because you should have known better going in that it wasn’t anything more than sex. You put feelings and emotions into the dumb shyt and you’re trying to use logic and reasoning with a 21 year old. That just shows where you are mentality is at…

First off, fukk you.

But yeah… I’m dumb as fukk my boy.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate admitting to L’s online. 2 one 3 bout to clown me for this smh.

This a long story.

When she started working at the prison, my friend from years ago was already serving time in there. She knew this, but we agreed to never give her real name. He hit me from a cellphone a few weeks ago after I contacted him on IG. Long story short, I told her about our conversation and SHE BLEW UP over me telling him a description of her and she work in his pod sometimes. It went over my head at the time, about the fact that she was yelling about him questioning the other guards/employees about information in regards to her would reveal that he knows me and that I’m her boyfriend.

Needless to say, I found out that the guy works at the prison with her. Not sure if he’s a CO or what. Either way, financially wise, he does not even come close to what my business brings in I’m sure of that. He’s in his 20s.

Ok, now to the embarrassing part..

I mentioned that I never met her friends or family… but I also have never mentioned that I have never been INSIDE her home. Her friends have, but no previous boyfriend has either.

A couple of weeks ago on a Monday, she had two female friends FROM THAT PRISON JOB spend the night over her house after going out, in which made me angry and I brought up the fact that I NEVER been in her house. I nutted up! She started making excuses and got angry. I told her that has to change. She claimed that she would invite me once she got “everything together”. She would elaborate on what that mean.

Cool I let it go after that

A day or two later, she called me and said she coming to get all her things. So, she pulls up and I’m like what happened. She tries to gaslight me by saying, “ I’m just gonna leave you because I brought you out of character and I’m destroying your peace” in regards to that conversation about coming over. I was confused, so I asked if she was sure, she said yeah in this moment. Ok, I told her that I love her, then she started crying. I told her there’s nothing I can do to change her mind, so I helped take her things to the car. I go inside and lay down, then she called me crying saying she wants to stay. Came in hugging me and promising to never leave me. Stayed the night.

Tell me why this bytch got colder after that…

Communication got better, but she wasn’t talking as much as usual when she called. I asked her what’s up and she said “every time you ask me if everything’s ok then it makes me unsure of our relationship “ I was like wtf?? Then she said if you don’t understand that then I don’t know what to tell you. Boy I almost cursed her ass out, but I was literally already walking on eggshells not trying to piss her off. I felt something about to happen.

We went out to dinner on that Friday two weeks ago and I brought up fukking in a joking way. She got mad and told me to stop being so horny. Huh?!?!?!!!! Keep in mind we always be fukking … never an issue. She said “I got you tomorrow though “. That Saturday was actually pretty cool and yes we fukked. I nutted deep in her.

On last week, beginning of the week was cool. That Tuesday (day of the actual breakup) she said she was going to the gym before coming to my house. Not unusual. After not hearing from her for a couple of hours, I check the location, and she was at a park by her house. I didn’t reveal nothing when she finally called, rather I asked how was the gym. She lied and said it was good, no one was in there, and she hit the stair master hard.. smh she said she’s heading home to shower and come over.

On the way, she called and I simply said “I feel like you being sneaky” . She pulls over on the highway talking about she’s not wasting gas and gonna head back home. I fukked up and played into it to convince her to come over anyway. During that conversation she brought up me telling my friend in prison about a description of her… wtf again…

She comes and the energy is weird, but I take her out to dinner anyway.

We get back and I laid it all out on the table about her lying. She started smiling saying what do I think she was doing at the park and she felt like I had someone following her. She then proceeds to say “you know I’m leaving after this conversation “

Mannnnn if I didn’t have something to lose… i would’ve hurt her.

She grabbed her things then bounced.

That next day is when I found out she was at the movies and the apartment with the new dude.

Massive stalker L this morning:

I drive by her crib and see the guy and the girls from the job all over her crib. They spent the night.

I blocked her and called it a day after that. Everything the coli said was spot on.

When this is the first sentence of any story, you know it's gonna deliver in some way, maybe not in the way it was intended, but it's gonna deliver.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
When this is the first sentence of any story, you know it's gonna deliver in some way, maybe not in the way it was intended, but it's gonna deliver.

What’s crazier is that back in April , I broke up with her because I didn’t trust that job. Something in my gut! I originally thought she’d be persuaded by the inmates todo stuff. She’s one the youngest guards working in a private federal prison.

She begged me to stay and said she didn’t want to break up.

I’m sure that’s before she made it through training to see all the available options. Never crossed my mind that the guards and employees be on the bullshyt and fukkery so heavy in there.

Every where I read was about the officers fukking inmates, other guards, and smuggling in phones/contrabands for money.

There were NO positives associated with this line of work.

I was literally warned by ex-officers not to trust that young women working in there too.

Writing on the wall should’ve been when she started making friends and hanging out with those girls. She was extra friendly with the inmates too and I told her to stop it.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s crazier is that back in April , I broke up with her because I didn’t trust that job. Something in my gut! I originally thought she’d be persuaded by the inmates todo stuff. She’s one the youngest guards working in a private federal prison.

She begged me to stay and said she didn’t want to break up.

I’m sure that’s before she made it through training to see all the available options. Never crossed my mind that the guards and employees be on the bullshyt and fukkery so heavy in there.

Every where I read was about the officers fukking inmates, other guards, and smuggling in phones/contrabands for money.

There were NO positives associated with this line of work.

I was literally warned by ex-officers not to trust that young women working in there too.

Writing on the wall should’ve been when she started making friends and hanging out with those girls. She was extra friendly with the inmates too and I told her to stop it.

That world corrupts people. She sounds confused.

You can't grow her up, and unfortunately alot of them stay stuck like that well into late 40s and reach 50 behaving like that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As we get older, we get more stupid.

I know 21 year old me was a superior fukk to 30s me. 30s me is way more skilled, a lot more patience but 21 year old me could fukk all day. Bust multiple nuts. My dikk got hard if it was a slight breeze outside. 18-23 year Olds just got superior stamina. Now I am way more experienced and skilled now but if you want 4 hours, go Holla at the 21 year old me
See this is what I hate so much about these topics. Nikkas project their :flabbynsick:onto everybody else. If you're a worse fukk in your 30s than 20s nikka that's a you problem

We need a thread about sexual myths or something. Nobody's fukkin for four hours. And if we going all the way with this nikkas let women get away with too many lies about stamina. Most of these out of shape ass women ain't equipped to go 4-5 rounds themselves:mjlol:

A lot of nikkas lose stamina not simply because they got older, but because they stopped doing shyt. You sit down 9 hours a day then act bewildered when you blow your knees out after playing a pick up game for the first time in 8 years:mjlol:

Do some squats nikka

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
See this is what I hate so much about these topics. Nikkas project their :flabbynsick:onto everybody else. If you're a worse fukk in your 30s than 20s nikkas that's a you problem

We need a thread about sexual myths or something. Nobody's fukkin for four hours. And if we going all the way with this nikkas let women get away with too many lies about stamina. Most of these out of shape ass women ain't equipped to go 4-5 rounds themselves:mjlol:

A lot of nikkas lose stamina not simply because they got older, but because they stopped doing shyt. You sit down 9 hours a day then act bewildered when you blow your knees out after playing a pick up game for the first time in 8 yearsl

Do some squats nikka
I box and boxed at a high level. I can kill you with my left and right. If thats the route you wanna go, we can go there.

I've been trained by an Olympic gold medalist who has bragged about my talent. My wife even said I am scary in the ring. Bring it my nikka. I promise, I'll try to Wilder/Tyson you.

I am probably 80 pounds and 8 inches out of your weight class. Run up on a Suge like nikka if you want and see why my left and right hand is registered

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna say. I ain’t dating a man in that environment; I can’t imagine wanting a woman who is in there lol

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As we get older, we get more stupid.

I know 21 year old me was a superior fukk to 30s me. 30s me is way more skilled, a lot more patience but 21 year old me could fukk all day. Bust multiple nuts. My dikk got hard if it was a slight breeze outside. 18-23 year Olds just got superior stamina. Now I am way more experienced and skilled now but if you want 4 hours, go Holla at the 21 year old me

Based on research, 20 somethings can get more orgasms, but 40/50 somethings can go longer between orgasms, so you can do 4 hours, you're better at holdin back between orgasms and making it last, where as 20 and early 30 smoethings can get 7 orgasms in a short span but they can't hold it back to last as long. Not a hard and fast rule(no pun), but based on a study.

Factor in the testosterone differences in generations(study doesn't account for that) you may do better than you think.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Based on research, 20 somethings can get more orgasms, but 40 somethings can go longer between orgasms, so you can do 4 hours, you're better at holdin back between orgasms and making it last, where as 20 and early 30 smoethings can get 7 orgasms in a short span but they can't hold it back to last as long.
If you can go 4 hours in your 40s, salute to you. It was absolutely nothing to go 8 hours in the teens and the 20s. If anything, she needed the break.

Ya'll must got no jobs if you can do 4 hours in your 30s. Do you not have kids? Do you not have a career that takes a lot of time or business?